🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Pretty decent scores.i found things I never wear that I impulsively bought lol. Also it’s the perfect theme for these holy tights ! 
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts

I don’t know how I went so wrong. 😔 If anyone has any constructive criticism hmu
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

I’M SCREAMING!! 😍🥰
    Omg can you share where the peachy colors are from @lydiakkh?! I have one from a Kollection but where is the other frommmm 😍

It's from some kind of event's GB boxes, I'd say this year back in... April or so? 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I was so happy to get second box with look 11, but I just perfectly avoided all items and got dyes again. Please let it be item in my TS box 😭

iOS player 

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12. I got a 50 (by replicating a look I've seen here), and tried to make it work again,  but it flopped like h*ll.

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Second box, best item in there imo.
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Why do they keep putting dyes and energy or even k stars, in the boxes. I got both boxes, I got energy and dyes, I was hopping for clothes. Kinda disappointed 😒
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1-9 💚:

• autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    haikawa said:

interesting boots. idk why they look like theyre made of mesh ill have to look through the encyclopedia to make sense of the full outfit 🤔
    @haikawa Can you let me know if you find the full outfit? I got these boots a couple of weeks back and they're a little difficult to style imo. Thanks💕
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    I lack most of the items in these boxes and yet my palette has only two. TB SYS was meant to let us have the items we don't have, right? Well, it doesn't seem like it. 

Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

I got lucky in my 2nd box! I've never gotten 50 kstars in one pick😱 Best pick in this palette imo.
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    My 2nd Box looked good!
    and I also got the Shoe Addict 7 achievement when I collected my item!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    autumn313 said:
    haikawa said:

interesting boots. idk why they look like theyre made of mesh ill have to look through the encyclopedia to make sense of the full outfit 🤔
    @haikawa Can you let me know if you find the full outfit? I got these boots a couple of weeks back and they're a little difficult to style imo. Thanks💕

The full outfit (from Encyclopedia):

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Second box 🤦‍♀️

Android
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Very happy I got kstars instead of dye/energy 🙌 I’m still confused about the inconsistencies with the amounts of dye, energy and kstars. I just don’t get the point of it 🤷‍♀️ And I repeat, get rid of the energy please ! 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Happy to have picked another item 😊
    and glad to see my palette is full of items since I only have 2 of them now 😂
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Energy and dye is all I wanted anyway 🙄 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @autumn313 ah @thesweetone got back to you before me, thanks love! 🤣 imo, even with the full outfit its hard to style the mesh really throws me off
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I feel stabbed in the back, I’m not buying anymore tickets for 1 vote. Atleast I’m in the top 5 otherwise, cya next week throwback sys boxes🙋🏻‍♀️
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    2nd box. Seriously. Though honestly not a fan of the 2 items that were in there

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

1st box 

2nd box

And these are what I have. I still have so many things to get but you see my palettes. I don't get it, why are my odds this bad? 😭 @KalindaKing should I write to support or something? Clearly something is wrong with my game. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas could someone please let me know what’s happening with diamonds for male dolls?

I got one in the voting booth to add to my collection of 14, but it seems I can’t buy clothes using “get my look” yet; is that correct? I haven’t seen a single item available for sale on a male doll yet. Are male dolls going to be able to buy clothes eventually with “get my look?” At the moment, I think the only think we could spend them on is the dye box, but I don’t want to waste them on those if we can buy clothes with them instead. If you could give me some clarity I would appreciate it!
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    We get 13 tickets for TB sys right?
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I only own 7 items from the list yet got another dye...🤡

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’ve definitely missed a ticket somehow 😭 I should hopefully reach the last earnable box but I don’t think I’ll place top 5
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

AAAA HI🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷 This gif omg🤣🤣 It’s so nice to see another brazilians’girls here ❤️
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

You gotta be kidding me right? Where are the k-stars, Glu? Also, a few days ago I found my first diamond while voting but the game ate it, I messaged to @eggsandbananas hundred times but no reply. Is it a holiday again?

I’m so close deleting this game. Seriously.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Love the theme but the theme does not love me. I haven’t scored above 40 all week. I even shamelessly copied some dolls looks who got high 50s and I still got 36 and 39 😭 
    iOS player 
    level 69