🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I hope it's dating event too, I deleted the guy I was engaged to (runaway bride) so meet with the wedding planner is permanently on my task list. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Omg I just realized my next ticket is in 3 hours and I’ll probably be sleeping and miss it 😫 And I think I had a good chance of passing my tb to make it to first 😢

edit: just realized I posted in the wrong place🤦🏻‍♀️
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    @kokokokonut yessss,but at the edge of my seat.🙈
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    omg pls no dating event i have nowhere enough kash 😩 i spent it all thinking we'd get a reality weekend
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Omg all the pizza talk is making me cry... As a vegan the best I can do is a dry-a** dough with "cheese" that tastes like melted plastic 😭😭 (btw if any of you know some bangin vegan cheese recipes let me know cuz 🤢)
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    Omg all the pizza talk is making me cry... As a vegan the best I can do is a dry-a** dough with "cheese" that tastes like melted plastic 😭😭 (btw if any of you know some bangin vegan cheese recipes let me know cuz 🤢)
    I don’t know any recipes.. but have you tried the “follow your heart” vegan cheese? It’s the only vegan cheese that I will eat as it tastes almost identical to real cheese just not as flavorful. I’m  not vegan but my husband is a vegetarian and my best friend is vegan. I have had vegan pizza there are a few that are really good! Or you can make it yourself with cauliflower dough, sauce and the cheese I mentioned. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I have 30 stars and need opinions please (I have all the gowns I care for rn):
    Agree-get the leaf aura with fall SYSes coming
    Like-save for a gown on next update (please post what can be bought if you know)

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I have 30 stars and need opinions please (I have all the gowns I care for rn):
    Agree-get the leaf aura with fall SYSes coming
    Like-save for a gown on next update (please post what can be bought if you know)

I might get the leaf aura myself. It looks nice and could boost my scores during the fall sys events.
    OMG OMG OMG I’ve been waiting for this kollection to come in for the longest time and I got the only thing I wanted on my first spin!
    edit: This is the most amazing way to start my day...... well this and a mocha of course!
     That’s awesome! Double luck!! You should go buy a lottery ticket today and see if your luck continues 😂

I just keep getting the same kollections I am not fond of that I haven’t spun or spun once 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least I know that the witching hour kollection is still in rotation. I’m excited for you lol! 
    rach89 said:
    OMG OMG OMG I’ve been waiting for this kollection to come in for the longest time and I got the only thing I wanted on my first spin!
    edit: This is the most amazing way to start my day...... well this and a mocha of course!
     That’s awesome! Double luck!! You should go buy a lottery ticket today and see if your luck continues 😂

I just keep getting the same kollections I am not fond of that I haven’t spun or spun once 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least I know that the witching hour kollection is still in rotation. I’m excited for you lol! 
    I’m glad I atleast got this kollection cause I had 3 of the same kollections (the oldest ones) be in my rotation for the past 2 weeks, it’s nice to get this even if it’s almost been a year since I’ve seen it last.
    besides I only like the newer kollections more cause it’s got better detail and style to them!
    I’m also happy cause in the rock concert throwback sys in the voting booth I’m constantly seeing the hairstyle from the witching hour on so many dolls that it made me cry cause I wanted it, but I got it now😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Omg I just realized my next ticket is in 3 hours and I’ll probably be sleeping and miss it 😫 And I think I had a good chance of passing my tb to make it to first 😢

Ok, well, now we're wishing you luck over here now too.  

Ok who's ready for the Weekend Event thread? 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ashleyy said:

Ok, well, now we're wishing you luck over here now too.  

Ok who's ready for the Weekend Event thread? 

ME ME ME ME ME!
    @pristineperson a whole year?! Wow haha. That’s amazing. I love the entire bundle of that so it’s awesome you didn’t have to chase it. I agree about the newer ones but I still like some of the older ones too. Enjoy 🙃
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Thanks koko 💜
    @kokokokonut 🙋🏻‍♀️
    edited September 2020
    rach89 said:
    @pristineperson a whole year?! Wow haha. That’s amazing. I love the entire bundle of that so it’s awesome you didn’t have to chase it. I agree about the newer ones but I still like some of the older ones too. Enjoy 🙃
    Older ones are nice but I like the kollections that have the dye in it most cause with dye in kollections you do have a higher chance at getting the bundle cause getting the cash is common on older bundles but dye isn’t always on newer ones, diamonds are rare to get and the kollection treats dyes as if it’s a diamond so I have better luck, someone had said that to someone on the forums last week and I think they’re right.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    rach89 said:
    kadamisia said:
    I don’t know any recipes.. but have you tried the “follow your heart” vegan cheese? It’s the only vegan cheese that I will eat as it tastes almost identical to real cheese just not as flavorful. I’m  not vegan but my husband is a vegetarian and my best friend is vegan. I have had vegan pizza there are a few that are really good! Or you can make it yourself with cauliflower dough, sauce and the cheese I mentioned. 
    Thank you so much!! I live in Poland so my resources are limited and we don't have this cheese here, but Imma definitely try the cauliflower dough!! Thank you ❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
    rach89 said:
    Older ones are nice but I like the kollections that have the dye in it most cause with dye in bundles you do have a higher chance at getting the bundle cause getting the cash is common on older bundles but dye isn’t always on newer ones, diamonds are rare to get and the kollection treats dyes as if it’s a diamond so I have better luck, someone had said that to someone on the forums last week and I think they’re right.
    Oh that’s interesting! I personally want to punch dye in the face everytime I get it in a kollection 😂 or in an event box. But if it means less chances of getting dye and more chances for the bundle that’s awesome. But “winning” dye to me is like getting socks for Christmas... I might need them but I don’t want them 😂

rach89 said:
    rach89 said:
    Older ones are nice but I like the kollections that have the dye in it most cause with dye in bundles you do have a higher chance at getting the bundle cause getting the cash is common on older bundles but dye isn’t always on newer ones, diamonds are rare to get and the kollection treats dyes as if it’s a diamond so I have better luck, someone had said that to someone on the forums last week and I think they’re right.
    Oh that’s interesting! I personally want to punch dye in the face everytime I get it in a kollection 😂 or in an event box. But if it means less chances of getting dye and more chances for the bundle that’s awesome. But “winning” dye to me is like getting socks for Christmas... I might need them but I don’t want them 😂

Agreed, it’s something that would honestly be in my kloset and forgotten about forever if it’s not a good colour...
    rach89 said:
    @pristineperson To me this is winning 😂 took a few weeks to complete it but I jumped for joy when I avoided the dye at the end. 

Yikes, that’s the one kollection bundle I’m dying to get, I hope I get it next week and I hope next week is VIP
    @pristineperson I am pretty sure next week is VIP.

the screenshot was from last week btw 🙃 this week my bundles aren’t great but it’s fine because now I can save for the new kollection on Friday and VIP next week 😍
    rach89 said:

the screenshot was from last week btw 🙃 this week my bundles aren’t great but it’s fine because now I can save for the new kollection on Friday and VIP next week 😍
    I’m not gonna lie because I only had 31 k-stars I was hoping that this weeks kollections were gonna be ugly but I regret saying that after getting the bundle to witching hour.
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I actually liked the last earnable dress... I think it's cute! The shoes really are meh, though.

Also, I'm shook with the newest revelation. And craving pizza. This is a very complete thread.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    I’m veggie but hardly eat real cheese! My favourite vegan cheese is by Violife if you can get that where you are. It melts really well and tastes delicious 🤤 I’ve never tried this myself but nutritional yeast is meant to be a really good substitute for making cheese! I see a lot of vegan mac and cheese recipes use it. Cashew nuts also can be used!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    edited September 2020
    @kadamisia I’m pretty sure you can get it online but it’s probably difficult. I’ll check with my friend for some cheese recipes though because I know he has some 🖤

Edit** do you have Pinterest? There’s tons of different cheese recipes on there too and you can choose one using nuts that you like. I personally like cashew cheese but it’s not for everyone. Ps it’s awesome that you committed to being vegan! I could never stick to it. 
    edited September 2020
    rach89 said:

I’m not gonna lie because I only had 31 k-stars I was hoping that this weeks kollections were gonna be ugly but I regret saying that after getting the bundle to witching hour.
    That totally makes sense but I don’t think it could have worked out any better! Imagine if you spent 30 stars and got dye or energy 🥴 so you made the right choice and got the Awesome bundle!!
    edit** spelling 🙃
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.