🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• greeneyeddove437greeneyeddove437 Registered Users, Member 650 Posts

Got so excited when opening this box!🥰 The hair is so cute!
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I was 1st till the last 27 minutes... buuut anyway, appreciate an item, liked it better with accessories. 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

Happy with my pick! I’ve been getting nothing but twilight dyes in my earnable boxes for a while now. 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

In this hairstyle seems like the hair is wet ♥ I loved it to create beach looks

Happy with my pick =)
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Last earnable box 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts

Pink hair was in my palette and i didn't choose it 😭
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • JullietteJulliette Experienced Member Registered Users 456 Posts
    Seriously Glu!!! Stop putting dye in these boxes!!!! Ughhhh
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The rest of my looks. I had fun with this theme, got to use a lot of hair styles and colors I don't normally use much. I hope we get a similar SYS theme in the future. 

Got 3 drops of dye in both of my earnable boxes, I wasn't too happy about that. But I managed to place 4th despite forgetting to submit my last look and got 40 k stars in my prize box!

- Emmy
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 363 Posts
    I got 20 kstars in my Ts box and 10 in my earnable (missed the second by 2 points ☹️), so disappointed about my last pick but not surprised, my luck has been terrible 😰

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

So happy with my pallet 🤩 don’t love the hair I got, but happy it’s an item! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,995 Posts
    I'm waiting for the white hair to show up in mine, although maybe it's better if I don't see it because I'll end up picking stupid dye instead ☹️
    ☂️🌸 Android | Daily Player | Level 87 (PM if you'd like to connect on FB)
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you! 💕☺️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

got the skirt! a very good palette 
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts

Final box!
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch New Member Registered Users 369 Posts
    Thought I was gonna enjoy this theme, but I just couldn't figure out what the voters wanted. 

And I came in 3rd because of a last minute ticket buyer. I'm definitely not complaining about the kstars, but my TS box is horrible, there are so many items I don't have, my pallet shouldn't look like this.

🌙🏳️‍🌈🔮🌱🖤
    she/they
    android
    pm for add info!
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Ended up in 4th, which was a nice surprise since I bombed my first 6 looks! Got a pair of basic silver heels in my first box, 10 k stars in my second, and 40 k stars in my TS box. Definitely happy with the stars, although I do get excited by the chance to win items. I would have loved anything on the bottom row. But I will take this as a big win for Weekday SYS. It's such a toss up whether or not the effort is worth the rewards!
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 535 Posts
    Omg first place on my second tb SYS 😲 
    I picked stars (yay! Since I haven’t been getting my 20 videos) and the sunglasses which at least I won’t have to pick them again lol

It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I finished 3rd and picked this dress 🤩

• nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Came in 1st place only to get fk all in my two boxes lol didn’t screenshot it either I got the rainbow opal dyes I can’t remember their actual names. I’m so sad lol congrats to everyone that got items and/or won :] <333 I only got shoes in my second earnable so here is my girl in her brand new horse hoof heels

Imma take a break from this game. Maybe a week, a year, forever, but most likely till the Milan sys starts later today see y’all then.
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 704 Posts
    silver box!

pleased with my pick 🥰 always thought this orange clutch was adorable and i’m glad to have it!

also got diamonds twice in the voting booth 🖤🖤
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Ninish said:
    Had so much luck with all my boxes this week, only items!!

Can we also just appreciate how amazing my TS box was?! Unfortunately I had two TBs and only ended up 3d so I only opened one box.
    I feel like this is how the TS box should be, especially if you don't have a lot of items🤷🏻‍♀️
    I'm a bit angry bc there were only four items on each of my boxes 🙄  hope it gets better
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

I didn't have the time to post my second earnable box earlier, so here it is! I'm absolutely in love with this handbag! 💕 

As for the TS box, this palette was awesome, although I believe that the amount of kstars should be bigger. I'm super thankful to have gotten an item but dang, the Lana dress and hair were right there... 😔 
    Android player 💗
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

Ended up in 4th place and only reached the first earnable box. My pallet was amazing and I would’ve been happy with any of these pics, but I got this gorgeous dress! Thanks siri. 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

🙃 I won energy, energy, and dye this event. lol
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Came 1st in my side game again this time. My pallet was actually pretty decent. I’m definitely happy with everything I picked this week in that game. My main game I came second and picked the handbag which I’m cool with since I wanted another one anyways. There’s a tb in my main game who had to submit two extra tickets for every outfit I submitted since she was scoring low but I wasn’t trying to fight her for 1st so I kinda felt bad that she had to do all that but oh well🤷🏽‍♀️