• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you! ๐Ÿ’•โ˜บ๏ธ
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • alison31alison31 Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

got the skirt! a very good paletteย 
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts

Final box!
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Thought I was gonna enjoy this theme, but I just couldn't figure out what the voters wanted.ย 

And I came in 3rd because of a last minute ticket buyer. I'm definitely not complaining about the kstars, but my TS box is horrible, there are so many items I don't have, my pallet shouldn't look like this.

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

Ended up in 4th, which was a nice surprise since I bombed my first 6 looks! Got a pair of basic silver heels in my first box, 10 k stars in my second, and 40 k stars in my TS box. Definitely happy with the stars, although I do get excited by the chance to win items. I would have loved anything on the bottom row. But I will take this as a big win for Weekday SYS. It's such a toss up whether or not the effort is worth the rewards!
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Omg first place on my second tb SYS ๐Ÿ˜ฒย 
    I picked stars (yay! Since I havenโ€™t been getting my 20 videos) and the sunglasses which at least I wonโ€™t have to pick them again lol

Itโ€™s a beautiful day to save lives ๐Ÿ’ž
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I finished 3rd and picked this dress ๐Ÿคฉ

• nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Came in 1st place only to get fk all in my two boxes lol didnโ€™t screenshot it either I got the rainbow opal dyes I canโ€™t remember their actual names. Iโ€™m so sad lol congrats to everyone that got items and/or won :] <333 I only got shoes in my second earnable so here is my girl in her brand new horse hoof heels

Imma take a break from this game. Maybe a week, a year, forever, but most likely till the Milan sys starts later today see yโ€™all then.
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    silver box!

pleased with my pick ๐Ÿฅฐ always thought this orange clutch was adorable and iโ€™m glad to have it!

also got diamonds twice in the voting booth ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค
    โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Ninish said:
    Had so much luck with all my boxes this week, only items!!

Can we also just appreciate how amazing my TS box was?! Unfortunately I had two TBs and only ended up 3d so I only opened one box.
    I feel like this is how the TS box should be, especially if you don't have a lot of items๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    I'm a bit angry bc there were only four items on each of my boxes ๐Ÿ™„ย  hope it gets better
  • moonlightsmoonlights Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

I didn't have the time to post my second earnable box earlier, so here it is! I'm absolutely in love with this handbag! ๐Ÿ’•ย 

As for the TS box, this palette was awesome, although I believe that the amount of kstars should be bigger. I'm super thankful to have gotten an item but dang, the Lana dress and hair were right there... ๐Ÿ˜”ย 
    Android player ๐Ÿ’—
    https://www.facebook.com/luna.kkh.52
    Feel free to add me on Facebook!
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

Ended up in 4th place and only reached the first earnable box. My pallet was amazing and I wouldโ€™ve been happy with any of these pics, but I got this gorgeous dress! Thanks siri.ย 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

๐Ÿ™ƒ I won energy, energy, and dye this event. lol
    iOS
    โœงโŠฐ Add me here!ย โŠฑโœง
    ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Came 1st in my side game again this time. My pallet was actually pretty decent. Iโ€™m definitely happy with everything I picked this week in that game. My main game I came second and picked the handbag which Iโ€™m cool with since I wanted another one anyways. Thereโ€™s a tb in my main game who had to submit two extra tickets for every outfit I submitted since she was scoring low but I wasnโ€™t trying to fight her for 1st so I kinda felt bad that she had to do all that but oh well๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Lucky day, got 1st without extra tickets and both picks were items. May use top for female pirate vibe (1st-hair, 2nd-top). Also got conditional job offer for a state job w/ benefits so crossing fingers everything goes well!
    THEN I opened my daily box

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Great palette!! Okay picks ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Daily iOS player ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got 5th place so I got a TS box. I'm glad I got an item there even though I'm still waiting to get the hair with the beret. My second SYS box was terrible. Most of the tiles were dye and there was one hairstyle, but I managed to pick energy. Please remove energy from boxes. Took a screenshot to ask if this hair does well in SYS.

Platform: Android

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    So, I actually finished 1st, I didnโ€™t have any ticket buyer in my group; what was a big surprise for me because usually I have like 3-4 ticket buyers during SYS Throwback ๐Ÿ™ˆ so it was really nice to chill out - to the girl who finished second - wish I could share the 1st place with you because your looks were amazing!!! ๐Ÿ˜… anyway I picked dyes and then this hairstyle in my box ๐Ÿ˜Š I hope the boxes will ve updated because I own almost all of the earnables that are rotating in the boxes now so it would be nice change...

iOs playerย 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Wow Iโ€™m seeing some amazing palettes!!! Unfortunately mine was not... picked stars... yay...

I seriously donโ€™t understand why my palette does not contain more throwback items, Iโ€™m still missing loads of trendsetter items which I do see in other playersโ€™ palettes... very frustrating!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I wish I got the pink skirt but I'm grateful to have picked an item in all of my boxes this week ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I'm trying my best to like this hair but that little straggly bit is grating on me.
  • cazmulgscazmulgs Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Ughhh I totally forgot about this SYS and only submitted 9 tickets ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Happy with this week's picks! I can't believe I actually saw a diamond in my TS palette...
    This is the 2nd or 3rd time I won the weekday sys because I start 4 hours later without missing a ticket. And I end up in chill groups! These sys begin at an ideal time for me.
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    I really enjoyed this theme and scored pretty well. Here are my looks.ย I had a chill group and got first place, here's my box.ย Happy with my picks but I think they should give more than 1 diamond for a TS box. All in all a good week.ย 
  • jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    First, second, and TS boxes. Wish the k-stars were more than 10, but at least it wasn't energy/dye again.ย 

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I tried a little bit of everything! It seems as though if you didnโ€™t have last years earnables, the pop up shop bundle with the green hair and jacket, or the Halloween green jacket.. it was tough to compete with those. But it was fun ๐Ÿคฉย 

My ts box had this dress ๐Ÿ™ƒ I forgot to screenshot the box.ย 
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    My TS boxย 

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me