🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    1st box picked dye and had an awful palette

2nd box 😍 so happy! 

Also came 1st by about 30 points! Only the 2nd place doll reached the last earnable box 

Happy with my picks! Still don't think that dye should be there but at least it's a rare colour.
    Congratulations to everyone who got a good prize! I'm so happy with mine 

Sorry for all the pics I'm just super happy about the hair!

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

Very happy about my palette!!
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Came first after a late start! (Didn’t even realise they were running this event after last week, and didn’t touch it till Tuesday evening 😂😤) so only got one of the bronze boxes (the red and gold dress that has been in everyone else’s boxes) 

im very happy with hair! I love! And I guess the ball will come on use for all those beach related sys.... in winter 😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    KatiaKKH said:
    This is what I got this week
    + my best looks
    + I got 3!!! diamonds from the photobooth 😍

I love the trouser + top combo in green, it looks so good 😍💚 I might dye it myself now! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I was doing pretty good in this sys. I lost my 13th ticket but still managed to finish first. I got earrings and that beautiful dress 🥰

And here are my 50+ looks

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • kkhkaterinakkhkaterina Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited September 2020

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited September 2020

Worst. Best. Favorite. 
    I due enjoy the SYS though my two earnables boxes we're just dyes. Scored 2nd in the TS and earned this skirt: anyone knows from which SYS is from? It fits horrible, IMHO.

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts

I got first for the first time in forever! I’m SO happy I got that dress, not happy with the dye though. I think the silver boxes should be items only. 

My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    This s my second week playing, I have opened 6 boxes already and didnt get any items, the odds are kinda ridiculous. Not worth it playing all week to get 5 green dyes, 5 red dyes and 3 opal dyes.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Thanks, I hate it ☺️ 

• Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I had no ticket buyer this time and I came first! 😍 I‘m happy with my picks.
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    l'm happy that I picked that dress 😍
    But kinda wish I picked the eyes instead 😭
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Was scoring high 30s for the first day.. somehow still managed to come in 1st in the end (first time in MONTHS), no tickets buyers and only me and 2nd place scored enough to hit the second earnable box. Very happy with two items though. Made up for the 7 dyes in my box earlier in the week. 

Playing since 2014..!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Didn’t make it to the last earnable, only top 3 made it to the earnable. 
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

I got first and these were my two picks! Happy with them!
    But can anyone confirm that the black and red dress is an earnable item and not a TS prize? It has the bronze check mark on it instead of the silver one..
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    I came in first. I’m happy with my picks. 

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I came 3rd. I missed a ticket, but it wouldn’t have mattered because top 2 were ticket buyers. Please let 3 tickets stack during SYS! Really annoyed with my trendsetter pick too- either take dye out completely or make it so it’s like 20+, rare dye only. 

Highest/Lowest/Favorite looks:

iOS player since July 2014 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

THIS is how a ts palette at the very least should look like. was choosing between the earring and the leather bodysuit but at least i got an item 🤷‍♀️
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @haikawa That's a really good pallette. Looking at some people's screenshots, I see a lot of TS items I already have but I also see a lot I don't so I feel like my pallettes should be full of items. 
    Platform: Android

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My last earnable box pick (first one was energy 😑) and missed a ticket so I ended in 6th. Sigh
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Sil5678 said:
    I have to thanks so much @DianaKKH for the inspiration of this look, that I admit I shamelessly copied lol, because thanks to it I got my second 60 outfit and like 6 looks (which I tried to recreate the combination) with an average of 58 votes. So yes, it's only thanks to you Diana!

And so I won the first place over a TB and got a beautiful dress and hairstyle, which I love both so much!

Ahhh it’s so sweet, happy for your votes♥️
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I was going to be 1st but overslept and lost 2 tickets 😭😭😭😭😭 also got 20 kstars on my box 😭😭😭😭

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I was 4th, together with another doll and I thought we would end up together but she decided to submit more looks 😟 So no box for me

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Feels nice to win with no tickets 😎 feel bad for second place though she been buying them since the beginning only to be out scored 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    i'm so happy I picked this dress I wanted it for a long time😍🥰
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

omg I’m so happy! and holy f, an amazing palette????
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Pretty Happy with my pick! 🖤🍂
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Messed up and let a ticket stack so I had to stay up till the crack of dawn to submit my last look so I could stay in ts box range. Would’ve been a little more worth it if I moved my finger over one. Oh well, there’s always next week.

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)