โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’KK:H Weekend Event - 9/25/20 Love is in the AIr โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฅ‚

Comments

• amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    omg I love the earnable shoes, gb hair and top!! Might have to do some chasing this weekend ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    @Beth0401 I believe your partner will ask if you want a baby once you reach 12,000 relationship points and the second baby comes once you reach 15,000 relationship points. The baby will appear in your homes nursery and itโ€™s gender is randomly chosen but itโ€™s features are a mix between you and your partners.ย 

I actually adopted my first baby when I was on 3,000 relationship points I thought Iโ€™d ย never reach 12,000 ๐Ÿ˜… I didnโ€™t understand the game back then ๐Ÿคช but if you can you afford 160 k stars you should adopt unless youโ€™re really active on the game just keep dating esp on dating weekends.ย 

Sorry if this is long winded or I missed anything but I hope this helps ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is there still mention of a space SYS? Because when I was expecting one, I dyed some things for it so I hope that wasn't a waste of time and dye if it didn't happen.
    Platform: Android

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    That doll went to the wrong hairdresser
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013๐Ÿ’– C2015๐Ÿ’™ C2020๐Ÿ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I need the gift box hair ahh
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I love the ponytail but I know that I will never use it because of the bangs!๐Ÿ˜ข
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013๐Ÿ’– C2015๐Ÿ’™ C2020๐Ÿ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

My kstars are save this weekend and I really like earnable dress. But whatโ€™s up with this hair??? It would be so pretty with NORMAL bangs ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    By the way, I won't be working on Friday and Monday. Tag/PM me today if you need anything if not I'll follow up next week!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I wonder if a hair accessory would cover the missing bang part
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im sory but who this Bayang person everyone is talking about?? O.o
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I absolutely hate the bangs on that ponytail but I see what they were going for๐Ÿคฃ itโ€™s nice to have a little change LOL
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    After seeing the Chad Michael Murray comment about the GB hair,I can't unsee it๐Ÿคฃ But I still think it's cute! Will grind for the earnable hair because I'm obsessive like that ๐Ÿ˜Œ But I really,really hope the bangs or whatever that is,is tweaked to make it look cute on our dolls.
    I saw the inspiration picture for it and it's cute but it's not translating so well on the doll.๐Ÿ™
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    i really like the dress and boots but will not be trying for the pony at all, i love the gb hair though!!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I want the bayang just cuz
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Wow, these earnables are divine ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ The hairis giving me Ariana Grande vibes but with strange bangs ๐Ÿ˜… The whole outfit is a pop star fantasy!ย 

I like that earnables and GB items are different. The GB set is cute, but we have something like that available for diamonds. LV boots are nice, but we've been having similar boots to these before.

This hair is amazing ๐Ÿ˜ It actually resembles the hairstyle one of my schoolmates has โ˜บ๏ธ
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I don't really mind the bangs, would want to see them w blonder colour. What bothers me is how unnaturally thick the hair is. I mean it's straight hair, how can there be so much of it?? I wish there were more natural (not so oversized) hairstyles in the game. Also the ponytail ends so awkwardly behind the arm, I wonder how it looks with different arm position.
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Donโ€™t even know if I would bother chasing the pony, dating gets so tedious. But it could come in handy, I certainly have nothing like it ๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope the person who posted the inspo is happy..
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would actually like the hair with bangs, just not those specific bangs.ย 
    Platform: Android

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    seriously, who posted that inspo picture and expected it to translate well in-game??
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Im sory but who this Bayang person everyone is talking about?? O.o
    Itโ€™s from a TikTok song:ย https://stayhipp.com/glossary/what-is-a-bayang-banyang/
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I would actually like the hair with bangs, just not those specific bangs.ย 
    i just appreciate how thick and long (lol sorry๐Ÿฅด) it is as i dont have a ponytail like it ๐Ÿ˜ช
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts

Could we please see the hair in different colors? Iโ€™m trying so hard to like it but the bayang... Iโ€™m still gonna reach the last earnable because FOMO and it might be useful in some weird sys, so.ย 
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    BTS inspired outfits, now thatโ€™s what I would like to see๐Ÿ˜Œ