🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/21/20 - Rock Concert Revisited! -🎹🎸🏟️

1262728293032Next

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I scored very well in this theme and was happy to fairly win 1st in both games! I didn’t get any items though 😂 I got 60 k-stars, which I guess I can’t complain about, and lots of dye. 

Silver and bronze box wins:

I still feel that there should ONLY be items in our palettes until we win all the items. That’s the point of this event right?
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited September 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    @therealChar I’m also a cat owner and bought 2 new chargers already 😅 I have to hide it 😸😹
    🤣 i bought one she cant bite its got thread woven on around it. That and Hawaiian bread she loves to eat lol
    Omg my cat LOVES Hawaiian bread. She will jump on the kitchen counter and tear into the bag. Otherwise, she NEVER gets on the counter. 
  • AnaGermainAnaGermain Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I’m so disappointed! We’re all asking for items!

• 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Decided sleep was more important than submitting all 13 tickets, so only submitted 12. Won 3rd place. Pleasantly surprised by my TS box! There’s items in there! Ended up picking the silver dress in upper left hand corner (box 1) would have preferred box 3 but I’m not complaining. I enjoyed this SYS! Even though I mostly get dyes, weekday SYS has been a much needed distraction from real life. 

Highest/lowest/favorite 

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    My picks were bad this week, I got dye in all of my boxes 😭

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I find the timing for the weekday SYS awkward but since I tend to wake up a couple of times before I officially get up, I just use that to submit the last look then go right back to sleep.
    Platform: Android

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

Last Looks

This was my highest scoring SYS and this was my reward 🤡

I got the messy bob hair - 5 Velvet Tanzanite dye - 3 Twilight dye
    I may as well have not played at all.
     🙃
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• jakcjackjakcjack Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Somehow managed to get first place even though I slept through my last ticket, and I got this bikini set I’ve been dying for!! And I got 20 kstars which I guess partly make up for my 20kstar videos being halved for no reason... but cmon I have virtually no items from these boxes. 
    iOS 
  • triiciiaatriiciiaa Registered Users 71 Posts

Thanks for the kstars and rare dye, but 3 drops won’t dye a dress 🥴 Where’s the long ponytail? The white hair? The unreleased beret outfit? Where are the shedload of TS items I have yet to win?? Unless they have <7 items left, everyone’s palettes should have 8 items. No dye or kstars. How hard is that to comprehend???

I commend you for not putting energy in TS boxes. That gold dye shouldn’t be there though.

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I was too frustrated to screenshot but I won first place (Woo!!) and beat a TB (Woo!!) but I ended up getting 2 boxes of dye for my final silver box.... 3 rare dyes each box I selected.. it was a horrible palate and I'm incredibly frustrated and sad :( Glu please do something about the rewards in these boxes. The chances of getting previous SYS items are so low compared to getting dyes and energy  :|
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Well I did pretty snazzy this throwback sys. I was 1st up until 2nd place played another ticket. However when I finally checked the standing I drop down the third. You win some you get sniped by some. 

But I did end up getting this cute little dress
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts

I did good with my boxes this sys I’m in love 🤩
    came in 2nd behind a ticket buyer 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    This was the first weekday SYS that I got first place!! I had my boyfriend pick boxes for me. Especially excited to get the unreleased hair! 🖤

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

got pretty lucky with my earnable boxes this week! don’t like either item but at least I got items in both😊
    & to my surprise I got first place!! I missed a ticket during the week but I averaged high 50s so I managed to just barely beat the girl in second🙈 she was serving looks and I feel bad but thanks to my perfect score and multiple 56+ scores I still came out victorious 🥳 always happy to get 5 opal dye too😍
    okay I absolutely LOVE my TS picks this week!! I plan on chasing during the weekend event so thanks for one free box glu & the hair I picked is so lovely😍😍😍

I love the texture of it so much💕 it looks really good in ALL hair colors which I love to switch my hair color up often! definitely a great week for me in the TB SYS😆 I keep missing at least one ticket due to my insomnia/horrible sleep schedule so I might start late next week so at least everyone in my group also has one less ticket🤔
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited September 2020

I really loved this theme, here are my lowest scoring look my 2nd favorite and my highest scoring (this is my favorite look)

Also I'm shocked I got an item in all of my boxes!! I got a really cute necklace and a buns hairstyle (didn't took a screenshot) but I was shocked when I opened my TS box and got the snow queen hair!!😭

My eyes couldn't believe I picked the ice queen hairstyle, the hairstyle was in the first SYS I participated in and I loved it when I saw it in the banner!!

I remember being 10 points away from getting the buns hairstyle so it's really amazing to get it (wish I had gotten it the first time tho 😂 )

Edit: sorry for the long post 😂
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I really loved this theme, here are my lowest scoring look my 2nd favorite and my highest scoring (this is my favorite look)

Also I'm shocked I got an item in all of my boxes!! I got a really cute necklace and a buns hairstyle (didn't took a screenshot) but I was shocked when I opened my TS box and got the snow queen hair!!😭

My eyes couldn't believe I picked the ice queen hairstyle, the hairstyle was in the first SYS I participated in and I loved it when I saw it in the banner!!

I remember being 10 points away from getting the buns hairstyle so it's really amazing to get it (wish I had gotten it the first time tho 😂 )

All your looks were so stunning to see unfortunately there was a buyer in our group but u slayed!
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Second earnable box:

Love a good handheld purse, but the 50 kstars would’ve been really nice right now & I almost picked that box.

I didn’t have any ticket buyers in my group, and although I missed my last ticket, I managed to come in first!

My palette was pretty good, I’m content with my choices compared to what could have been in here!
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts

All your looks were so stunning to see unfortunately there was a buyer in our group but u slayed!
    Thank you so much Char 🥺❤ 
    It was the first time I was in a TS group with someone I know!! I really loved your looks a lot too especially the white one ❤
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I feel so lucky to have finally won this hair💕

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Sys looks. This was pretty interesting bc it went from causal to gowns. Some of my causal looks scored low so then I had to resort to wearing gowns 🤷🏾‍♀️

Won 1st place. My sys winnings. 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Eek!! This is the first time I have gotten first place!
    I got the necklace and the black dress ☺️
    I wonder if the dress could score well in this next SYS
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:

Eek!! This is the first time I have gotten first place!
    I got the necklace and the black dress ☺️
    I wonder if the dress could score well in this next SYS
    Okay sorry I was previously looking at this thread to see what people won last SYS in their boxes and accidentally posted it here instead of the thread for this week 🤡 Can’t delete it 
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟