❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 9/25/20 Love is in the AIr ❤️💋🥂

Comments

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i really like the earnable boots i just hope they dye well. and the gb outfit is everything!!! i need all of it right now
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    and i love the kollection bundle hair, maybe if i get it i wont have to buy the other slicked glitter hair with diamonds 😀
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I would actually like the hair with bangs, just not those specific bangs. 
    i just appreciate how thick and long (lol sorry🥴) it is as i dont have a ponytail like it 😪
    They could always give us two versions for different events, one with and one without. 
    Platform: Android

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The kollection would be tempting but there's no guarantee I'll get the exact items I want and I rather take turns on it later when I've already spent on the BF sale. 
    Platform: Android

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    benavi12 said:
    Im sory but who this Bayang person everyone is talking about?? O.o
    It’s from a TikTok song: https://stayhipp.com/glossary/what-is-a-bayang-banyang/
    Ohh i dont Tik Tok, not really my thing!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @LovelyEmma At first I didn’t want to download it because I’m already on my phone a lot but I ended up downloading it during the quarantine lol 😂 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited September 2020
    benavi12 said:
    @LovelyEmma At first I didn’t want to download it because I’m already on my phone a lot but I ended up downloading it during the quarantine lol 😂 
    Ahahah i understand! But its not really something that sparks interest to me, id rather be on my computer all day playing KKH and this other online game i play, watching vids on Youtube and listening to Kpop 💁‍♀️
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ill stop at the dress. Cause that hair is literally a quarantine haircut. 🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I’m curious as to what the hair inspo was 🤔😂
    If only the bangs weren’t there or were more realistic. It would have been a lovely ponytail hairstyle.
    I think it’s this one 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Sometimes you can tell what I think about items if I excluded them from my monthly spoilers...  ;)
    Hahahaha this made my day!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I like the boots and a few items from the kollection. That earnable hair I might grind for just bc it's hilarious lmao. The earnable dress is ok, but how many glittery mini dresses am I supposed to care about?

- Emmy
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I like the earnables, except the hair, and I like the kollection. The GB is not really my style. 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    SimplyKy said:
    @Beth0401 I believe your partner will ask if you want a baby once you reach 12,000 relationship points and the second baby comes once you reach 15,000 relationship points. The baby will appear in your homes nursery and it’s gender is randomly chosen but it’s features are a mix between you and your partners. 

I actually adopted my first baby when I was on 3,000 relationship points I thought I’d  never reach 12,000 😅 I didn’t understand the game back then 🤪 but if you can you afford 160 k stars you should adopt unless you’re really active on the game just keep dating esp on dating weekends. 

Sorry if this is long winded or I missed anything but I hope this helps 😊
    Thanks so much this helped a lot! So can you interact with the baby or does it give off energy like pets do?😂 sorry for all the questions!
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Not a fan on the hair and will probably never wear it but I’m gonna chase it just so it can help me complete this 😂

• chanelzxchanelzx Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I have a lot of romantic clothing in my Kloset, more than I should have 😅
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I love when the inspo is posted on the thread!!  Seeing the inspirations the Glu designers took is so interesting! 
  • mel27mel27 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    @rach89 yeah but I've kind of screwed myself over - when I started playing and before I found this forum I would never do dates and I'd focus on professional stuff. So with the level I'm on the requirement for a bonus heart is really high and I don't have it nor am I even close to it haha. I could probably grind out the last earnable if I worked really hard but I'm going away this weekend so won't be able to focus on the event much anyway. 
    hey i haven’t read all 6 pages so my apologies if this has been said, but to get bonus hearts/stars you can buy kash items in the closet, especially items that come in different colors give so much points!!
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @_Nova_ The skirt and colour of her dress definitely reminds me of it. I also thought it might have been inspired by Doja Cat’s dress in her Say So music video since it has a similar neckline. Both are cute dresses and I’m glad they quality of the earnables has improved since the last update. Can’t wait to get the dress 😊

• ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I’ll chase the last earnable only because I’m about 2 hairstyles away from completing my next hair achievement lol
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I love the GB hair, I need it, it’s my hair IRL 😭😭😍😍
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    edited September 2020

NOT THE BAY YANGSSS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @clarizzo ooh girl I’m sorry! I hope we didn’t offend you in anyway!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒