🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I need some advice. I don't care for the earners at all this SYS, but I would love to place in top 5, because I'm a sucker for Greek Goddess looks and that hair piece is to die for. BUT, I also want to reach the double diamond earner right after the shoes. I've never started late before, so I'm not sure when to start to try and be able to get 3 diamonds plus hopefully place top 5. When do you guys think I should start??
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• cami16cami16 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    @emmaisson What's that like? I've never thought about putting french fries on pizza even though I have dipped french fries in vanilla milkshakes.
    It’s AMAZING, can’t describe it, our pizzas here in Jönköping (my hometown) are well known for their special kebab sauce, you can’t find it anywhere else in Sweden actually! And french fries on is a must. Try it! Although I can’t promise you it’s as good with another sauce, I haven’t tried 😂 
    I also dip my fries in milk shake or soft ice cream 😍
    Omg that’s so funny!! It reminds me off the Dutch dish kapsalon” that means hairsalon 😂. It’s a layerd dish with fries, kebab, garlic sauce, chilli sauce and on top a layer of cheese  and lettuce. It’s amazing 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I started 30 minutes late. I hope this is an improvement over Ivy League because that was one of my least favorite SYS's ever.
    Platform: Android

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @emmaisson I'm a firm believer that you can dip anything in swedish kebab sauce and it will instantly make your whole day better.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Sahana said:
    I need some advice. I don't care for the earners at all this SYS, but I would love to place in top 5, because I'm a sucker for Greek Goddess looks and that hair piece is to die for. BUT, I also want to reach the double diamond earner right after the shoes. I've never started late before, so I'm not sure when to start to try and be able to get 3 diamonds plus hopefully place top 5. When do you guys think I should start??
    @Sahana If you're wondering about ticket buyers, I've asked this question too. People have told me that it doesn't matter when you start as the chances of there being a TB in your group is totally random. I thought that if I started later, there wouldn't be as many TBs because it shows youre less eager, but people have experimented with it and have concluded that it is totally random. So all in all, start whenever! As long as it's within the first 6 hours so you don't lose a ticket
    Platform: iOS
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    lulula said:
    first 2 looks and in first place for now, probably won’t last though 🙃🙃 any forum dolls in my group?

I voted for both your looks!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Sahana said:
    I tried losing just one ticket in mermaid sys because I didn't dig the last earnable and yeah, I was placed with newbies but one of them spammed like 8 tickets or something so I had to spam 5 extra in the last 15 minutes. So if you are going for first place, not worth it but if you are content with top five why not. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    @SDC93 aw thank you!! I've been bumped to 2nd but the doll in first isn't a TB and has put out amazing looks. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @munimuni you've got a lot of likes for the first dress so maybe my two cents won't matter but I never score well with the orange dress. Others do, but it's always a lower scorer for me. However voters LOVE the third dress. I always score high with that one
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    @KalindaKing hello, why we have a night setting but clothing that are supposed to be animated at night are not animated 🤔 can this be resolved? Otherwise there is no point in the animation 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I literally came here to post this. What is the point of even having a light-specific animation if the owner is the only person that can ever see it?
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @munimuni you've got a lot of likes for the first dress so maybe my two cents won't matter but I never score well with the orange dress. Others do, but it's always a lower scorer for me. However voters LOVE the third dress. I always score high with that one
    Thank you for the info! Dress one,3, and 4 are actually my favs 😭 What’s your usually score with (#1 & #3) dresses? 🤔
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Is this dress dyed? I haven’t seen it before I don’t think 
    @jhabs It's in the kloset for diamonds!
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    jhabs said:

Is this dress dyed? I haven’t seen it before I don’t think 
    I think that's the dress in kloset available for diamonds
    I communicate in memes
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    munimuni said:
    Thank you for the info! Dress one,3, and 4 are actually my favs 😭 What’s your usually score with (#1 & #3) dresses? 🤔

I don't think I've gotten higher than low 40's with the orange dress. The third one I get much higher votes, upper 40's-mid 50's. I've just never had luck with the orange one.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @lulula @Katerina LOL that’s why I don’t recognize it then, I ignore those items😂 thank you both! 
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you! 💓
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Dolls, anyone knows how many diamonds do we need for eyes and lips? I am planning to save if i can just not buy a hair or dress lol
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @munimuni maybe it helps you... I bought the third dress on Midnight Magic and didn't score very well, but then I dyed it blue and got 50 votes. I haven't used the original since then 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @TherealChar onions and olives, yess 😍 overall your pizza seems like a perfect mix! 🍕
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    It finally happened. I finally got a diamond in the voting booth 😭
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.