Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    We should be getting the monthly KKH Newsletter this week right?? 🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic oh no girl, i’m not offended! 😅 i thought the discourse was really funny. but at the end of the day, i don’t mind the hair. i think it’s really editorial and different from the hairstyles we’ve gotten. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    I desperately need a reality show event i want to enter the top 100 but it’s taking ages since i am focusing on gigs and story lines 😪
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    omg i love the gb hair! also does anyone know the fastest way to complete events? i never finish them and barely get to the 3rd item usually lol! any advice is super appreciated :))
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @clarizzo okay good girl! 🦋
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    omg i love the gb hair! also does anyone know the fastest way to complete events? i never finish them and barely get to the 3rd item usually lol! any advice is super appreciated :))
    @eviewashere
    For professional/reality events, I do the 3hr reality show gig in Bel Air. It only takes 18 energy to do 1 3hr gig, so you can get event points pretty fast that way.
    For dating events, I just go to Oak in Soho and try to get that action that costs $650 Kash for 4 energy which helps a lot. You need to have some Kash saved for these dates, but it's works pretty well.

Platform: iOS
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I don't even think I'm gonna go to that hair... why is there a chunk missing????
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    i’m the only one who really likes the earnable hair... i’ll enjoy it quietly lmaoo 

I’m going to play with sunnies till I get the bangs to ‘click’, so you’re not alone Doll. ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Y'all will warm up to the hair, mark my words 😂😎
    There will be posts like "I'm kinda loving this hair now that I have it!" from myself included lol
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Y'all will warm up to the hair, mark my words 😂😎
    There will be posts like "I'm kinda loving this hair now that I have it!" from myself included lol
    Literally what happenned to me with the short grandma hair from the last dating event 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

I'm giving this an awesome for the boots... the hair... umm.... gets points for interesting and different.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    lilviv said:
    ugghhh another kinky/curly hairstyle being put in Kollections. why does it feel like POC have to “pay” for inclusive items rather than being SYS or weekend earnables? I think the last one we got were the Rihanna inspired locs back in July. 

@KalindaKing could you please let the team know we’d really love to have more POC friendly hairstyles as earnables or even in the closet? They’re already kinda hard to come by; can’t imagine how it is for a new player. 
    Yup i havent been able to get the new braids or anything else :"( im so sad
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I really hate the bangs, but not gonna lie... Pretty sure I still gonna try to get the hair lol
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Sometimes you can tell what I think about items if I excluded them from my monthly spoilers...  ;)
    I LOVE YOU KALINDA LMAO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Even though I don’t want to I might just try to get the earnable hair cause I’m almost done the “to dye for 9” achievement!
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    asta said:

i mean....
    omg i love it without the bayang
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @ashleymedds I would say don’t chase but you definitely need those boots 👀
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts

I guess our dolls have been hired to promote the new iPhones... That would explain the notch on the forehead.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I literally have like 1300 in kash lol oops 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    lilviv said:
    ugghhh another kinky/curly hairstyle being put in Kollections. why does it feel like POC have to “pay” for inclusive items rather than being SYS or weekend earnables? I think the last one we got were the Rihanna inspired locs back in July. 

@KalindaKing could you please let the team know we’d really love to have more POC friendly hairstyles as earnables or even in the closet? They’re already kinda hard to come by; can’t imagine how it is for a new player. 
    For real, my doll isn't a POC doll but even I can see how this is a problem, there is minimum amount of hairstyles that they can use and after that one sys earnable all of them have been GB or kollections (specially the one in diamond kollection) and I feel like more should be done to make gorgeous hairstyles like that reachable (sys earnable, event earnable, blm free gifts!!!! etc there are so many options)

How organisations treat and support major social issues is very important and I genuinely think Glu should show more obvious support by now 
    I communicate in memes
  • sivonasivonasivonasivona Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Is there a certain shortcut for love-in-the-air? Like, we can do party-weekends and professional-weekends only in Bel Air home and that’s the best & fastest way. 
    What’s the best strategy for dating-weekends?❓❓🧐
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited September 2020

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @sivonasivona Oak in Soho and the Monstrobull in LAX have a 'fine wine' action. It's costly (I think it's 650), but it only requires like 4 energy bolts, so you're able to finish a 1 hour date with that, and you finish pretty quickly
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited September 2020
    benavi12 said:
    @LovelyEmma At first I didn’t want to download it because I’m already on my phone a lot but I ended up downloading it during the quarantine lol 😂 
    *Long post warning* Sorry, loves, but yall know I go into detail too much—blame the writer in me.

Omg that's me lol. Actually, I always said I wouldn't be into Tik Tok and banned my daughters from having it. So one day a few weeks ago I had a convo with my middle son's girlfriend (15) and ended up having to install the app. This is the short version of the convo:

GF: have you watched Jazzlyn's (my almost 10 yr old daughter) new dance video on tik tok? Brayden (my 15yr old son) is pissed and about to break her phone. 
    Me: She's not allowed to have that, I check her phone weekly! Show me...wait, what dance?
    GF: Wap!
    Me: *head spinning like in the Exorcist* 🤯😤 I know you didn't say wap! *snatches phone*

Jazz is head cheerleader, does gymnastics and ballet,  so of course she nailed the dance. I was so pissed! She had her full name and picture, with her location on. I had to explain what a pedo is and how someone can easily find her. In turn, I took the tablet and phone, and even her PS4 since shes grounded until her grandbabies graduate college.😤🤷🏻‍♀️😂 The thing that she's most mad over? I grounded her from KKH too, so she's not played since then. 

But bc of this I installed the app and have discovered all the pretty boys and gorgeous chicks on there. 🤣🤣🤣 I love that app now, I get on it every few hours.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!