• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Nikki114 Christmas boxes 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @Nikki114 Christmas boxes 
    Thank you! 
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Not to sound petty but since the update my scores have been either 39 or 41. I used to get constant high 40’s and a few low 50’s (yes, even without a full makeup face). Glu has definitely changed the voting up, girls in my ts are getting the same scores and they aren’t even using nice gowns, accessories or bags?!? How does that work? I could be wrong about all this and I’m just whining? 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m really disappointed that our night shift clothes aren’t animated in the voting booth. What’s the point of even having them?
    They are, I just saw the night shift trendsetters one! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The stuff that supposed to look animated looks right in my voting booth but I saw a glitch where someone's doll was unintentionally topless. I hope none of my looks are glitching like that. 
    Platform: Android

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I was kinda bummed about my scores but I have seen better looks here in the thread being robbed so I guess I must be grateful.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I know I’m late to this pizza debate but as a New Yorker the only acceptable answer is $1 slice from a hole in the wall spot in NYC. Those will forever and always be the best.
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    These were my first 2 looks and I was honestly expecting better😔 I can’t even tell what voters want based off the VB, it’s all over the place!!  but another note, I got the blue NYE dress but it didn’t as well as how I wanted it to🥺 and I have TBs in my group already LOL I cry

• jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Two things... 
    1. OH.. HELLO!!
    2. I don't think I've seen this bottom half of the dress! What is it?? Is it even a dress? 

Edit: I now realize it's the new Kollection jumpsuit dyed!! 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @_mermand_ there's tik tok video that shows how brazilian food is "cooler" than others, because "our" (brazilian) food have much more things. we just put everything in we have in fridge in our pizza, sushi, hot dog etc. and I absolutely love our pizzas 💖
    I had a Brazilian hot dog before here. I don’t know if it’s the same in Brazil but it was soooo goood and everythingggg was in it... tatter tots... cheese... corn... salsa... it sounds like a lot but it was just all so good it was like a panini with all that in it. 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    jessDW said:
    Two things... 
    1. OH.. HELLO!!
    2. I don't think I've seen this bottom half of the dress! What is it?? Is it even a dress? 

Edit: I now realize it's the new Kollection jumpsuit dyed!! 
    It looks like the non bundle outfit from the most recent new kollection, purple something, dyed ice blue 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    My first two looks scored 34  :(
    I submitted my looks 4 hours ago and I’m still not in a TS group
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited September 2020
    How many points do we need to get to the 2 Diamond earnable? I'm gonna experiment with the starting late thing, but I still want those diamonds lol
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ if I remember correctly it's 300
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    paulibt said:
    @Eyyeth_ if I remember correctly it's 300
    yess you;re right, I just checked and confirmed w the encyclopaedia  
    I communicate in memes
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I’m really disappointed that our night shift clothes aren’t animated in the voting booth. What’s the point of even having them?
    yesss they fixed it😊 I’m happy bc I was excited about finally getting to use them!
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Thanks @paulibt! Thanks to @Katerina for confirming, I definitely forgot about the encyclopedia lol
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Hey you guys!! I was wondering if someone could help me. I’ve been having a hard time to choose which lips i’ll buy with my diamonds (ombre or gs, i think that’s what they’re called). if  one of you could (pretty please) put them on my doll so I can see what they look like on I’d be beyond grateful 💖💖💖 thanks in advance <3

I know you asked for the GS lips but would you like to see yourself with the glitter lips? 😊
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    the voters are all cheats and liars.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Also that one animated earnable necklace lights up in the voting booth and whilst creating your dolls look with it on!
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I really really loved the TS dress...but there are currently 3 ticket buyers in my group. I'm beyond disappointed.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • monicamubalakimonicamubalaki Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Hey you guys!! I was wondering if someone could help me. I’ve been having a hard time to choose which lips i’ll buy with my diamonds (ombre or gs, i think that’s what they’re called). if  one of you could (pretty please) put them on my doll so I can see what they look like on I’d be beyond grateful 💖💖💖 thanks in advance <3

I know you asked for the GS lips but would you like to see yourself with the glitter lips? 😊
    Ohhh I would love to! Thank you so much 💖
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Not bad not great
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

3rd look did better & a score much closer to what I normally get.

Side note is anyone else on Android seeing the same dolls over & over again while voting. I just did 2 rounds of voting and saw 4 dolls 4 times in a short span. 
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @Gingerkkh yes, I was just voting and saw the same doll three times in a row... it's not unusual to see the same doll, but not like this
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    KatiaKKH said:
    Sorry for the repeated post, but I saw that you helped 🤞🏻
    Can someone please show the ombré lips on my doll? 🙏🏻❤️

hey, where is this hair from? not sure if i'm scrolling past it in the kloset
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.