❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 9/25/20 Love is in the AIr ❤️💋🥂

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Somebody help me ASAP what does this do if I was to purchase the Fashion goal for “free”?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @pristineperson this is strange. Is it an old FG that you already purchased and the game is glitching? 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Guess who just spent 200 kstar for 150 energy and 10 dyes, only got the shoes lol I hate chasing
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I saw some girls was earning k-stars so I decided to try.. well.... 
    IF YOU’RE SEEING THIS POST AND ARE THINKING ABOUT TO TRY, THINK TWICE!!!!
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

Super happy that I got the boots!😍 
    Since it's a double offers weekend I'm thinking of chasing the hair... 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Got the cute hairstyle in my free box!:D

• MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    I spent all my k stars trying to get the hair but didn’t, the only good thing I got was the shoes. I’m kinda disappointed. Glu you guys need to stop adding dyes and energy even those item that comes in the daily gift box! 😒. I’m really upset 🙄
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ omg it’s perfect 😂😂😂😂
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Regarding the new kollection, I got the boots on the first go, then the bundle! it seems as though many people are getting the bundle on the first or second spin - more proof as to how rigged these Kollections are perhaps??
    Platform: iOS
    edited September 2021
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    decided to open more boxes and still didn’t get anything 😭 I lost 400 stars for nothing!!!
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin PLEASE GIVE US OUR 20 DAILY VIDEOS BACK!!!! this is so unfair 💔
    I think I’ll just quit the game after next week's vip event 😔

iOS player
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I watched my daily vids, got a achievment and decided to use my LAST 45 kstars on one more box. Y'all I screamed when I got it, lol.
    Me and Kylie look like a couple of bad bitc#es lol✨♥️
    Oh, and I spun the new Kollection and got the shoes✨
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    if this video issue doesn’t get addressed then I’m gonna quit the game and next week's vip event is gonna be my last.
    I'm not gonna spend an eternity collecting 10 stars just in hopes that some day I might be able to participate in one event! there are much better things to do and lots of other and better games to play by companies who actually give a f*ck about their players.
    iOS player
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I made an unlucky pick so ı decided to spin the kollection instead... Well guess what 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 Btw I NEVER got anything except energy or dye on my first spin. Is this normal? ( I earned 0 bundles so far 🤡)
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Also it is double k-star week but my offers still not opening (since the day I started playing) 🤡🤡🤡🤡 I should consider turning my profile picture to a 🤡
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    edited September 2020
    A moment of silence for some of my BF savings lmao, but happy I finally got the hair! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I got the boots, which I wasn't sure I wanted since I've gotten several pairs of boots like that already. But on the plus side, I got kstars from the shoes achievement.
    Platform: Android

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I got the hair in the free box, I wasn't sure if I'd like it but it's actually really cute.

This basically describes how my day is going 🙃. And I don't have enough stars for another spin.

• rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    My free box was energy and I picked 1 extra... how did you know I wanted an ugly tb item and not the new gb items? Like thank you so much! 

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Well, then I'd say to leave some stars left for the VIP weekend. How many stats do you have left? 
    Almost 200 kstars left 😭
    I will try my best to gain some more kstars 
    I'm glad that we can earn 1 kstar each gig in the VIP event. 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    80 stars later..... no regerts 😏😏😏
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Please send help I can't figure out how to style the hair

Also I love how the kollection bundle looks on the pale blue hair! I was super lucky, I got the bundle first (though I secretly wanted the boots 😅)

I accidentally had too many wines and now I think I'm behind on SYS tickets but ughhh
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @Johana i’d say no because you got the skirt & boots so the 400 wasn’t completely in vain! you know what’s worse than spending 400 kstars and not getting what you want? spending 600, 800 or even more kstars and still not getting what you want... I know from experience🥴 
    I decided to stop chasing specially that next week is VIP weekend. (if i'm not mistaken)

Even though i'm so jealous of those who got the hair 🤣
    I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need it. 

Thanks btw for the advice ♥️
    🦋Android Player🦋
    edited September 2021