🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Would have liked if this scored better, but oh well. 

Platform: Android

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

I don’t know what else to submit. My highest was 43. Idk what’s happening this week because I got medium scores like this on the weekday SYS as well and I used to get high 40’s/low 50’s almost every time. 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @soundspretty Well, I did as bad as my gown looks... I don't know what's next 🤷‍♀️

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Finally a break in studies, so I can post my looks! Been absolutely entombed with Programming books and IT-related learning materials, so I’m so happy to see all your beautiful dolls! 
    I also have to say that I’ve enjoyed the pace in these last few SYS. I do like TS items, but I also love to sleep, and sleep has been winning, so I’ve lost a ticket here and there.
    My looks so far:

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    This is where I submit whatever gown I click on first and start looking forward to the October (aka halloween 🎃) update 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I think glu accidentally used the bs voting algorithm they equip when earnables are amazing. Guess they forgot to actually look at the earnables for this one. 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @SonyaMarc are you majoring in IT? IT major here also 👩‍💻 & i can relate i’ve been reading so many programming books ever since uni started 😩   
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Started later then I usually ever do and still these ridiculous can’t be on theme buyer has finished the event. Why do I even try ? Ugh I hate playing cause it literally sucks the joy out
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    This is my worst SYS ever!! What am I doing wrong???

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Charlotte_D I want him so bad! He was a gift from our spouse one Valentine's day and I had him on my old game before I had to restart because my game didn't transfer to my new phone. I would buy diamonds specially if I didn't have enough and saw him in the booth 😩
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Sorry but how is the one in the left the popular pick 😰

• paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited September 2020
    This is my worst SYS ever!! What am I doing wrong???

@LizzieKath omg your looks are so cute 🥺
    I really don't get what's going on this weekend 
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    @SonyaMarc are you majoring in IT? IT major here also 👩‍💻 & i can relate i’ve been reading so many programming books ever since uni started 😩   
     Yes! What are you studying now? So happy to see a kindred spirit! How do you manage the headaches? I swear, it feels like my head is just going to explode if I read anything else!  :s
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I'm scoring really well for no particular reason and I actually ruined it by missing at least one ticket 😔 I used to be first and now I'm 7th

Having my partner hold me back from buying any tickets out of spite 🙃 cause i feel like glu maybe just put someone to make ppl fight over it 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @therealChar during the weekday SYS there was a h*cker in my group that was buying tickets, they were the only person buying them. I got the person removed and won without any extra tickets. That’s what always makes me think twice about buying tickets- you could be paying to compete with someone whose already getting an unfair advantage! 
    jhabs said:
    @therealChar during the weekday SYS there was a h*cker in my group that was buying tickets, they were the only person buying them. I got the person removed and won without any extra tickets. That’s what always makes me think twice about buying tickets- you could be paying to compete with someone whose already getting an unfair advantage! 
    Im just gonna buy some new stuff and clothes in real life i seen some cute halloween pjs and dresses i like versus competing with this person. Another dress ill never own. 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Wrong thread lol
    edited September 2020
    Having my partner hold me back from buying any tickets out of spite 🙃 cause i feel like glu maybe just put someone to make ppl fight over it 
    I'm eyeballing my leftover Simon tickets just in case. If everyone continues scoring the way they are now, I may be able to catch up to the ticket buyers in first and second place (I suspect they used triple threat bc their looks are lol)
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    @soundspretty - He’s super cute! Such a shame that you lost him along with everything else and your progress hun, hope you’ve managed to stock your items back up! ☹️💖
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 1-5. Started with low-ish scores but they’re picking up a bit.
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @paulibt thank you, it makes me feel better that someone likes them!  is everyone just crazy this SYS?
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts

I just love this dress, don't get to use it a lot and thought it was on theme. So i said why not submit it now... Guess the voters don't like it
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
    @soundspretty - He’s super cute! Such a shame that you lost him along with everything else and your progress hun, hope you’ve managed to stock your items back up! ☹️💖
    Yeah this was a looong time ago and the game was still pretty new, so I didn't have a bunch of event items. I would be devastated if that were to happen today. And then when I figured out I had to restart, I kept restarting until I found a cute NPC in the game so I could have a hot spouse. Now with konnections it's silly, but times were desperate back then 😂
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    edited September 2020
    First four:

This event is making me cranky. Gonna try to stick to darker blues and maybe purples. I suppose they want me to look like the night sky and not a star in it. I hope I have enough dyes for this. At this rate all I’ll get is the shoes 😑
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.