❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 9/25/20 Love is in the AIr ❤️💋🥂

Comments

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the gift box items so much! I managed to get the hair, skirt and shoes and I spent tons of Kstars chasing the jacket after opening these boxes but I didn’t get it 😭

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Took a spin on the kollection because I have no regard for my kstars anymore and I got the glitter tear things. I kinda really like them. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I noticed these look really similar, Don’t get me wrong, I love the new kollection hair but I wish Glu stuck to originality.
    I like the new one more. Im so happy i didnt have to chase im gonna do some offers for kstars and max the collection out cause its probably one of my favs
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2021
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Glad I got 2 items, I really like them and they are very useful for finishing the event 😊

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Dolls, is this offer legit? Have anybody tried it?

Edit: I checked and it says that the app is unavailable in my country but I'm wondering whether I can stream it from my laptop 🤔

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    I just spent all of my k-stars 🤦🏼‍♀️ i’m embarrassed 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    double offers is my favorite event of all 😻 lmao i really wanted the hair, so i had to chase! 120 stars later, i got what i wanted 👏🏽 

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    if we were to make a purchase through the double stars offer, does it take away videos? 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@KalindaKing give us matching brow colors cause I legit would wear the teal so much it looks great with this hair
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @thesweetone it looks like a legit company. From their TOS, it appears you can cancel from their site "Subscribers can cancel their subscriptions at any time via the “My Account” section..." which is good, because you don't want to sign up for something that you'd have to contact them to get cancelled. It does say you can stream on a computer. It also says you'll need to cancel 72 hours before the next billing period, so keep that in mind.
    edited September 2020
    amykkh said:
    if we were to make a purchase through the double stars offer, does it take away videos? 

No, only if the purchase is for the KKH app (a k-star package, diamonds, fashion goals, tickets, etc.)
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’ve got everything except the shoes and already spend +500 stars for the outfit.
    Gonna stop chasing although I really like the shoes 😅

• amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you! 
    @thesweetone it looks like a legit company. From their TOS, it appears you can cancel from their site "Subscribers can cancel their subscriptions at any time via the “My Account” section..." which is good, because you don't want to sign up for something that you'd have to contact them to get cancelled. It does say you can stream on a computer. It also says you'll need to cancel 72 hours before the next billing period, so keep that in mind.

Thank you so much! 💛
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    @thesweetone I’ve been going back and forth about doing the same offer but I’m scared of it being super hard to cancel later🙄
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @thesweetone I’ve been going back and forth about doing the same offer but I’m scared of it being super hard to cancel later🙄
    Same lol 😂
    @thesweetone @sandraliis I always look up how to cancel something and I pass if I can't find that info. If you can sign up online, then you should be able to cancel online too. Even if it's something I want and know others use it (like meal programs) I won't sign up if I have to call/contact them in some way other than clicking a link lol.
    @thesweetone @sandraliis I always look up how to cancel something and I pass if I can't find that info. If you can sign up online, then you should be able to cancel online too. Even if it's something I want and know others use it (like meal programs) I won't sign up if I have to call/contact them in some way other than clicking a link lol.

Agreed! I'm gonna try and subscribe tomorrow, we'll see 🤞🏻😅
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Spun the new kollection and got aquamarine dye then the face gems!!!! I really wanted them cuz they remind me of the makeup from Euphoria (I think it’s called editorial makeup). It also pairs well with the butterfly eyes!!
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

I chased the jacket...no regrets it is so cute 😭🥰
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    How long does it usually take to receive the kstars after completing an offer?  I did a free insurance quote one, got a telemarketing call, then opted out about an hour ago. :(
    edited September 2020
    henriette said:
    How long does it usually take to receive the kstars after completing an offer?  I did a free insurance quote one, got a telemarketing call, then opted out about an hour ago. :(
    It should tell you how long of a wait on the offers page. Some I've noticed take like 48 hours.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    henriette said:
    How long does it usually take to receive the kstars after completing an offer?  I did a free insurance quote one, got a telemarketing call, then opted out about an hour ago. 
    @henriette If you are paying for something, sometimes it is instant. I always use a credit card which takes a few days to process, so I only get the KStars when the payment goes through (usually a couple of days)
    Platform: iOS
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Loving the boots 😍

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @thesweetone @soundspretty I just did the offer and instantly got my 92 KStars (usually it takes a few days for me). HOWEVER, it says on their website you can easily cancel the subscription through the "My Account" settings, but when you click on it, it says that you have to email them to cancel.

I just emailed them so we'll see how long it takes to fully unsubscribe!

Platform: iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    read the conditions read all the terms and conditions of the offer. It will say how many you need to buy before the offer is complete.  But you should never trust the experience of another person guide you when you for these offers requiring a credit card. Offers change all the time.  But the terms will be shown in the offer fine print.  I’ll try to grab an example for SS. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    my doll and where I wish I could be right now🥺

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I loved the hair in my doll lol, I’m definitely going for it!!

A couple of questions: if I chose to date someone other than my boyfriend, will my boyfriend break up with me? He keeps on offering me 1hr dates and I’m getting impatient. 

How does this “quick” dating technique works?
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia