❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 9/25/20 Love is in the AIr ❤️💋🥂

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @letus well for me they didn’t divorce but idk could just be my experience
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Has anyone done this offer? Is the membership a separate charge? And can you cancel the membership once you get your stars?
    Hated it. A hard to cancel and if u do they charge you full price for the movie
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

See  #4? It says you must make a purchase AND it has to go through on your mobile device. Often even opening a new window will invalidate.

so be very careful to keep a SS of all the terms 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited September 2020
    but it’s a good idea to gather suggestions and advice from Friends here, then Double Check your offer is the same. ;). 3 movies and cancel is a great offer, if you don’t have to buy more at higher prices.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited September 2020
    I didn’t get a gob item but I’m not really into much but the hair so I’d rather chase the kollection
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @kokokokonut

So let's say that I complete an offer but accidentally switch tabs so it wasn't funded to my account, but I have screenshots of an email containing my receipt, would I still be able to send that in and received the full reward although I switched tabs? 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    It's a bummer that the dress doesn't hug our doll's figure in the circled areas. 

Agreed! Imho, it would look better like this:

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    she’s loving life 🐆✨

• ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    My offers won’t load and I can’t see them :( It’s been like this for a very long time now, even though I used to be able to see them. Now nothing happens when I click on the offers as the screen won’t even load. I have contacted Glu Support but to no avail... Has anyone had this problem?
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @thesweetone Yes!! That's exactly what I meant, I just can't figure out how to edit pictures 😅 I barely figured out how to do the circles lmao
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @Amy136602 if you contact tapjoy with your screenshots after the 12 hour window is up, they should reward you accordingly! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Can somebody tell me roughly how much cash does completing an dating event in oak/lax take?😊
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    Can somebody tell me roughly how much cash does completing an dating event in oak/lax take?😊

I had ~122k before the event and now I have 109k. Sometimes NPCs paid for the date ofc. This is with all of the GB items and without completing the gig from Simon, if that info helps! 

I had ~122k before the event and now I have 109k. Sometimes NPCs paid for the date ofc. This is with all of the GB items and without completing the gig from Simon, if that info helps! 
    Thank you so much for in depth answer!☺️ Well that is quite a lot considering I only have 24k 😬
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Hi girls! Sorry i don’t know where to ask this but i started my second comeback quest and i wanted to change my doll’s name but when i go to Maria’s office she does not have a speech bubble, did this happened to someone else? I’ll leave a screenshot in case i wasn’t clear. Thanks in advance!

edited September 2020

Thank you so much for in depth answer!☺️ Well that is quite a lot considering I only have 24k 😬

Do you have any businesses with a Kash payout? You can also get money when you reach the 200 and 500 points mark on dates with NPCs.
    If you don't mind spending stars and have some older Kollections that have Kash tiles in them, that might work too. And of course the voting booth! Kash from VB adds up pretty quickly, even if you get 150-200 every time. 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    @Amy136602 if you contact tapjoy with your screenshots after the 12 hour window is up, they should reward you accordingly! 
    Thanks @clarizzo I really appreciate it!
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Hey dolls! 
    I just did an offer than required a payment. I followed the steps and purchased the item (on the same tab and everything) but I did not receive my kstars. I know that sometimes it takes time to process, but shouldn’t it be instant if I purchased something? Or it has to process on my credit card first? Any insight would help!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    Hey dolls! 
    I just did an offer than required a payment. I followed the steps and purchased the item (on the same tab and everything) but I did not receive my kstars. I know that sometimes it takes time to process, but shouldn’t it be instant if I purchased something? Or it has to process on my credit card first? Any insight would help!
    @emmmtee Totally depends, I always use my credit card and some offers don't go through until the payment goes through on my card. However, I just did a paid offer today and I was rewarded after 2 minutes! Just take a bunch of screenshots and if you are not compensated after 12 hours, contact Tapjoy ASAP and they will reward you
    Platform: iOS
    @thesweetone I don’t own any businesses now that I restarted my game a couple weeks ago. But my kollections change tomorrow so probably gonna take a couple of spins. Thanks for the tips!🙏
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    @therealChar your doll looks absolutely adorable with that hairstyle 🦋
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @woahbabesursotoxic thanks so much ♥️
    @therealChar you’re so welcome 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Amy136602 said:
    @kokokokonut

So let's say that I complete an offer but accidentally switch tabs so it wasn't funded to my account, but I have screenshots of an email containing my receipt, would I still be able to send that in and received the full reward although I switched tabs? 

It depends on the requirements.   I hope that if you provide zll the right info, they will give you your stars. Just be careful, & screenshot everything.   Switching browser tabs messed me up, and I didn't have the strength to try and fix it. So that was on me.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary