โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’KK:H Weekend Event - 9/25/20 Love is in the AIr โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿฅ‚

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Ugh! I'm so mad. I got the boots with my free box and didn't chase anything. Well, after seeing each of y'all with the hair, I decided to open one and got the skirt. I have crappy luck, so I closed it out after collecting it. I went to my kloset and it's showing it huge behind me, but it's no where in my skirt section!! I messaged Glu, but I know they will reply with that wifi bs excuse. Actually, I even told them don't use that reply since I have strong wifi and data. How does this happen?
    ย 

๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @BooskiBabii do you have a screenshot of your palette where the skirt lights up pink? Maybe that would help? I hope that CS team will solve this for you ๐Ÿ’–
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Victorian said:
    @StevieCurry OMG Saiki Kusuo fans unite! ๐Ÿ˜
    it's such a fun anime!! โ™ก i finished watching not long ago and i'm already rewatching it ๐Ÿ˜‚ having saiki withdrawals loll

Post a funnyweird gif of one of the above users favorite CHARACTERS 240  -  - Forums - MyAnimeListnet
    โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    When your SO gives you gifts are they from the kloset or specific clothing for dating?ย 
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts

Got the jacket in my free box and I'm so grateful!I love it so much, and the extra points are gonna help a bunch!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana honestly the way you styled that is so cute!ย 
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
    @woahbabesursotoxic๐Ÿ™Š Thank you so much doll!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฆ‹
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ

• kimbxrlykimbxrly Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

Just wanted the hair but got the other clothes first ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t mind, the outfit is pretty
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana youโ€™re welcome! ๐Ÿ’•
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @StevieCurry wait what? They made it into anime? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ Omg I read the manga and now I have to hold myself from watching the anime because my exams are on their way ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day

These boots areย ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Iโ€™m dying to get the gift box hair but I donโ€™t wanna risk losing my k-stars because I saw how most of your chases went..... you wasted them and got nothing.
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Finally got this dress ๐Ÿ˜

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Hi girls! Sorry i donโ€™t know where to ask this but i started my second comeback quest and i wanted to change my dollโ€™s name but when i go to Mariaโ€™s office she does not have a speech bubble, did this happened to someone else? Iโ€™ll leave a screenshot in case i wasnโ€™t clear. Thanks in advance!

Hi idk if any one has yet to respond but just keep checking after each gig. It should trigger but it sometimes wants you to build up first
    @ShayShigil itโ€™s stuff not in the closet! If you google โ€œkkh lovers achievementโ€ a thread on the forum pops up with what you can getย 
    emmmtee said:
    Hey dolls!ย 
    I just did an offer than required a payment. I followed the steps and purchased the item (on the same tab and everything) but I did not receive my kstars. I know that sometimes it takes time to process, but shouldnโ€™t it be instant if I purchased something? Or it has to process on my credit card first? Any insight would help!
    You can check in the offer screen to make sure itโ€™s listed as pending. Iโ€™ve talked to tapjoy before and some clients send reports of who did the offer instantly, some do daily, and some do every other day so itโ€™s up to whoever you purchased
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I know we have some new players and maybe it's too late to implement during this weekend, but I always do Simon's calls during dating and party weekends. I wait until I have the first two earnables and was lucky to have three gb items (which I usually don't have as many) but I just finished Simon's gig and got about 90 event points. Even without the GB items I usually get a solid amount of points and it breaks the monotony of parties and dates (esp if your partner is stubborn and only offering 1 hours). Just be sure to wait until you have the first two earnables (you can put it off and Simon will call back).
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Decided to count my contacts....
    for an event like this I need many dates lol but is it normal to be dating 36 people lmao
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Got very lucky chasing the coat!!!! Since one box (boots) was the freebie and I picked stars twice I only spent 120 total stars for 3 giftbox items ๐Ÿคฉ the coat was a need for me, Iโ€™m a sucker for denim lol but now Iโ€™m kinda bummed about not getting the hair....
    Your doll is so gorgeous!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I'm in love with the hair. Where is it from?
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
    @BooskiBabii itโ€™s from an event back in November 2018
    i got it when it came out so I canโ€™t tell if itโ€™s available for diamonds
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @Victorian yesss there's three seasons heheh it's on Netflix too ๐Ÿ‘€ best of luck for your upcoming exams!!
    โ€ ios โ€ข free player since november 2019 โ€
    โ™กหšโœงหณโบโŽย โŽโ‚Šโœงเผšโ™ก
  • ximenaleeximenalee Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    @BooskiBabii itโ€™s from an event back in November 2018
    i got it when it came out so I canโ€™t tell if itโ€™s available for diamonds
    It is available for diamonds ! Got it in the voting booth myself.
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    My freebie was event points so I decided to open some more boxes and got hair and jacket. I spent 160kstars but I totally love these items.ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I am done for this week๐Ÿ’โœจ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Hi girls! Sorry i donโ€™t know where to ask this but i started my second comeback quest and i wanted to change my dollโ€™s name but when i go to Mariaโ€™s office she does not have a speech bubble, did this happened to someone else? Iโ€™ll leave a screenshot in case i wasnโ€™t clear. Thanks in advance!

Hey! I had the same issue when I was trying to change my name. I can't remember what I did but I think I must have waited 2 or days for the bubble to show up? Or maybe I finished some gigs. Sorry I can't be much help but I did have that problem and eventually I did change my name... good luck.
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I'm in love with this dress and hairstyle ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜