🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited September 2020

I'm not posting this to be mean spirited. I genuinely do not understand the logic. This is the 2nd place doll who I am now 9 votes behind. She and #1 submitted tickets early on in the event, but now she's close to losing her second place spot because her looks are obviously not on theme. #1 is currently wearing the 2 piece black dress that you get towards the beginning of the game, but at least that's a gown and she's using accessories. But this? Why would you spend money on tickets and then waste your looks?

Edited to hide doll's name
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @lalana I actually saw that doll in the voting booth and she was against another doll in the long sleeve sequin cocktail dress from the kloset. Bikini girl was the POPULAR PICK. I honestly have no idea what's going on. 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited September 2020
    The “get this look” button should be removed from the SYS event and they should just make a section in the wardrobe or some sort of sale or a throwback thing with those items (for diamonds like they already are) but outside the SYS. I feel like a lot of people are getting low votes because people click on that button to purchase items and then the doll maybe doesn’t come back to vote for it.
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    This is my worst SYS ever!! What am I doing wrong???

I spotted the first and third look in my VB and voted for them! I don't get it, they totally deserved more votes
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca oh jeez, that's so disheartening! Well maybe she will stay at the top of TS 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    I’m speechless. The look on the left was the popular vote. What is going on??
    I also got these two and was surprised the one on the left was the popular.  
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Looks 4, 5, & 6. In 3rd at the moment behind 2 ticket buyers.
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

♥ Another 50, yess

I am in 2nd place. The first is a TB :c
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @daniekkh thank you for voting for me!  <3<3<3
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Looks 3-6! My scores are ok but I’m hoping they will increase until the end of the event
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

Too bad there is a TB in our group with over 700 votes 😣
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    This sys has me so confused lol My scores aren’t too bad but I’m hoping they get slightly better 🤞 Also my group is not chill anymore, there’s 2 definite tb’s so I’m currently 5th. Hoping I can stay in top 5 !
    Looks 3-6

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I started as soon as the event started... I have been buying triple threat here and there (I justify it as a cheap purchase lol I’ll buy one every other week when I get paid as a treat lol.) and accidentally submitted a extra look. Sometimes I will get a look together 15 minutes prior to getting the free ticket and I accidentally hit submit look before I actually earned it 😔 but I’m in first. My group is super chill. 
    Looks 1-3

Looks 4-7

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Still not managed to break 40 looks like no purple dress for me good job I don’t love it 😂

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Nothing to see here, just my looks and my teeny tiny scores. Still managed to get the shoes, so it's a success so far I guess lol
    They're actually pretty detailed and dye beautifully! 

1-6:

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Wow this has been my worse SYS in like a year. I think something is wrong with the algorithm or voting.
    I’m glad I found at least one look that worked? 

• melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts
    Yes or yes, the SYS always have a ticket buyer, unless that ticket buyer are yourself. End of the statement. 🤐
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Taking half of sys to break 40 with a whopping 41 

• MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Looks 3-5.. seems like Glu has fixed the voting issue, my score has suddenly jumped back to what I would normally get on a gown look, not going to get my hopes up though. Just submitted my 6 look so fingers crossed! 
    Anyone else experienced the same crazy jump in votes?

Edit* just got my votes back for my 6 look. 
    Finally back to normality!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.