๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธKK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan๐ŸŒƒ๐Ÿฆ‰๐Ÿฅ‚

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I got the shoes finally ๐Ÿ˜ค their ok
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Peeps...seriously

My favorite thing about this is that the other cheaters that have the same hack are having aย 
    m e l t d o w n over these people wearing unreleased items in the booth and โ€œruining their good thing.โ€ Love to see cheaters get what they deserve๐Ÿ˜
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    edited September 2020
    iโ€™m so confused, is this hacked or was this in a kollection or something?? it isnโ€™t showing up in the โ€œget the lookโ€ bit /: i saw one girl with this and kept voting until i saw someone else who had it ย 
    edit : grammar + it isnโ€™t hacked iโ€™m just stupid ๐Ÿ˜Œ
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier thank you, Iโ€™m still not sure what I wanna buy because diamonds are so hard to earn so I might think about it a bit longer. But I shall keep that dress in mind ๐Ÿ˜Šย 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts

For the first time ever, my looks have scored high enough to temporarily pass the couple ticket buyers in my group! #2 hasn't submitted for a while so she should pass me again, but it's satisfying to get this close to people who started with an additional 100-150 points!
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @eviewashere I have that star accessory! i have the worst memory ever so I canโ€™t say Iโ€™m correct but Iโ€™m almost sure I got it from a kollectionย 
    gicela said:
    @eviewashere I have that star accessory! i have the worst memory ever so I canโ€™t say Iโ€™m correct but Iโ€™m almost sure I got it from a kollectionย 
    oh okay thank you, i was so confused lol, glad to know i still have a chance at getting it!ย 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @eviewashere @gicela You're right, it's from a kollection! Don't remember which one though
    Platform: iOS
  • benavi12benavi12 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @eviewashere itโ€™s from this kollectionย 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If that's the star that I also got from a kollection, I'm pretty sure it's the one where the bundle dress is red and comes with it's own hair accesory.ย 
    Platform: Android

If that's the star that I also got from a kollection, I'm pretty sure it's the one where the bundle dress is red and comes with it's own hair accesory.ย 
    tysm! i barely ever look at kollections so i had no idea ๐Ÿ˜ซ
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Does anybody have any items that look nice dyed red because ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
    @woahbabesursotoxic Here you go!! I find that lighter clothes dye much better in red!
    Dresses:
    I have #6 & #7 already dyed
    #1, #2, #4, #6 and #7 give me Halloween vibes!

I have #3 already dyed.
    #2, #3, #4 and #5 Halloween vibes!

Tops:

I have #5 already dyed!

#5 gives me Halloween vibesย โค๏ธ

Bottoms:

I have #1 & #2 already dyed
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AmyMimi yes take them all away from me
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
    @Sahana thanks girl! ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’•
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic No problem!!
    iOS Player since 2k14 ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆย Canadianย ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ 6ixSideย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผย เฎ…ย Eelam Tamilย ๐Ÿฏ
    ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆโ›ˆ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•‰๐Ÿช”โ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽต๐Ÿ”ฅ
    ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿคถ๐ŸปMerry Christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„
    โœŠ๐Ÿฟย Black Lives Matterย โœŠ๐Ÿฟ

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Karma got me after I got the hacker in my TS group busted lol I guess that dress wasn't meant for me, at least it's going to go to a legit doll either way ๐Ÿ˜‚
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic. Some of these are the same as @Sahana but here are myย reds

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Victorian do you have 4 tickets left? If so you just need to get 31 points per look to get the dress!ย 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic hereโ€™s some stuff Iโ€™ve dyed red for any ideas ๐Ÿ˜Š probably why I donโ€™t have any left lol

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @jhabs I meant the TS dress, I was 2nd behind that hacker but my looks flopped after she stopped submitting (I am guessing they caught her because I shared my suspicion with support) so 3rd place took me down and I am back on 2nd ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    @KaylaJ and @AmyMimi thanks for the suggestions!
    edited September 2020
    So itโ€™s taken me all day talking to support to finally get 2 of my 3 missing diamonds and Iโ€™m still trying to make my case that Iโ€™m missing 1 more ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I'm getting my usual scores, maybe I'll get the earnable dress after all ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Currently 3rd behind two ticket buyers

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Ok this is getting really ridiculous!
    Either that's a Halloween dress (even though we already have a mermaid) or glu had it on the shelf for the under the sea...what is with all the mermaid stuff nowย 
    brom617 said:
    Ok this is getting really ridiculous!
    Either that's a Halloween dress (even though we already have a mermaid) or glu had it on the shelf for the under the sea...what is with all the mermaid stuff nowย 
    The dress was in the update banner, so Iโ€™m guessing weโ€™re getting it soon ๐Ÿ‘€ย 

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.