🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,072 Posts
    @jhabs I meant the TS dress, I was 2nd behind that hacker but my looks flopped after she stopped submitting (I am guessing they caught her because I shared my suspicion with support) so 3rd place took me down and I am back on 2nd 🤷‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @KaylaJ and @AmyMimi thanks for the suggestions!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,428 Posts
    edited September 2020
    So it’s taken me all day talking to support to finally get 2 of my 3 missing diamonds and I’m still trying to make my case that I’m missing 1 more 😩
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I'm getting my usual scores, maybe I'll get the earnable dress after all 🤞🏻

Currently 3rd behind two ticket buyers

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,153 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Ok this is getting really ridiculous!
    Either that's a Halloween dress (even though we already have a mermaid) or glu had it on the shelf for the under the sea...what is with all the mermaid stuff now 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,428 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Ok this is getting really ridiculous!
    Either that's a Halloween dress (even though we already have a mermaid) or glu had it on the shelf for the under the sea...what is with all the mermaid stuff now 
    The dress was in the update banner, so I’m guessing we’re getting it soon 👀 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    edited September 2020
    emmmtee said:
    Gonna do a poll cuz I’m really curious. I’m on iOS and I dont feel like I’ve ever seen a hacker wearing unreleased items in the VB (ever since I started being conscious about it at least). I wanna try and figure out where the bulk of them are. 

agree - seen a hacker on iOS
    like - seen a hacker on Android
    awesome - seen a hacker on any other platform
    They already know this is only happening on android and they also know the source, I think it was already addressed in another thread. They’re just working on it and flagging the most games they can, it’s probably not that easy.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 1,536 Posts
    My scores the last few looks! I'm so happy I bought this dress. I've passed two ticket buyers (they quit submitting after first day) and hoping I can stay near the top. I've never been #1 at the end of sys, so I would love it if it happened.

Ooohhh, and I got 2 diamonds while voting on my 2nd game!

I submitted the last two and left the house to go buy more eyeshadow pallets lol. All brand new and  I got a good deal. A woman sold me 6 Too Faced, 2 Lorac, 2 Tarte, A pallet display case, 20 chubby lips from Clinique, a Too Faced makeup case, and Happy Potter brushes for $30! So, to come home to two 50's...I'm even more excited! Sorry, I have no one to talk makeup with. 😭🤷🏻‍♀️

🌟Level 31 & 29—Android
    💞 Mom of 4
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder & Depression
    ⚠️#BringBackTheOldSys⚠️
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,940 Posts
    TheBola said:

The hair is not released, right? 
    Eyes too!
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    omg I finally surpassed the TB in my group but it’s so close😩 may the odds be in my favor (also, I’m so glad I saved up enough diamonds for this dress bc it has literally saved me during this SYS)

• PlantWitchPlantWitch New Member Registered Users 369 Posts
    First place in my group already has over 1400 points and second has 1200... I'm currently in 4th behind another ticket buyer who didn't want to fight the others... On top of that my scores have been crazy low. I just hope I can stay in the top 5.
    🌙🏳️‍🌈🔮🌱🖤
    Platform: Android
    Dolls: Frankie & Quentin 
    pm for add info!
    Nikki114 said:
    She tried to hide it with the yellow dye

Is the outfit hacked too? 🤔 I've never seen it before. I swear I thought the brown part was a big rip in the outfit!😂😂
    🌟Level 31 & 29—Android
    💞 Mom of 4
    ⚠️#BringBackTheOldSys⚠️
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Advanced Member Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    Nikki114 said:

Is the outfit hacked too? 🤔 I've never seen it before. I swear I thought the brown part was a big rip in the outfit!😂😂
    I think is the outfit from the update banner!
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Nikki114 said:

I think is the outfit from the update banner!
    I think someone posted the banner a few comments up, it was shown with the pink mermaid dress
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    Gonna do a poll cuz I’m really curious. I’m on iOS and I feel like I’ve never seen a hacker wearing unreleased items in the VB (ever since I started being conscious about it at least). I wanna try and figure out where the bulk of them are. 

agree - seen a hacker on iOS
    like - seen a hacker on Android
    awesome - seen a hacker on any other platform
    I found the modded apk and it's only for android. Not sure about iOS tho.
    Does anyone else have a black triangle beside the website up top? When I clicked on it, this popped up. Umm...I'm confused, but what?!🤔

(Clicked on details)

🌟Level 31 & 29—Android
    💞 Mom of 4
    ⚠️#BringBackTheOldSys⚠️

😍😍😍 
    I want first place soooo bad. If I miss out by only a few points, I may cry and pout pretty badly. Is anyone in this TS group with me?🤔👀
    🌟Level 31 & 29—Android
    💞 Mom of 4
    ⚠️#BringBackTheOldSys⚠️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!