🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited September 2020
    emmmtee said:
    Gonna do a poll cuz I’m really curious. I’m on iOS and I dont feel like I’ve ever seen a hacker wearing unreleased items in the VB (ever since I started being conscious about it at least). I wanna try and figure out where the bulk of them are. 

agree - seen a hacker on iOS
    like - seen a hacker on Android
    awesome - seen a hacker on any other platform
    They already know this is only happening on android and they also know the source, I think it was already addressed in another thread. They’re just working on it and flagging the most games they can, it’s probably not that easy.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    My scores the last few looks! I'm so happy I bought this dress. I've passed two ticket buyers (they quit submitting after first day) and hoping I can stay near the top. I've never been #1 at the end of sys, so I would love it if it happened.

Ooohhh, and I got 2 diamonds while voting on my 2nd game!

I submitted the last two and left the house to go buy more eyeshadow pallets lol. All brand new and  I got a good deal. A woman sold me 6 Too Faced, 2 Lorac, 2 Tarte, A pallet display case, 20 chubby lips from Clinique, a Too Faced makeup case, and Happy Potter brushes for $30! So, to come home to two 50's...I'm even more excited! Sorry, I have no one to talk makeup with. 😭🤷🏻‍♀️

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    TheBola said:

The hair is not released, right? 
    Eyes too!
  • gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    omg I finally surpassed the TB in my group but it’s so close😩 may the odds be in my favor (also, I’m so glad I saved up enough diamonds for this dress bc it has literally saved me during this SYS)

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    First place in my group already has over 1400 points and second has 1200... I'm currently in 4th behind another ticket buyer who didn't want to fight the others... On top of that my scores have been crazy low. I just hope I can stay in the top 5.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    Nikki114 said:
    She tried to hide it with the yellow dye

Is the outfit hacked too? 🤔 I've never seen it before. I swear I thought the brown part was a big rip in the outfit!😂😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Nikki114 said:

Is the outfit hacked too? 🤔 I've never seen it before. I swear I thought the brown part was a big rip in the outfit!😂😂
    I think is the outfit from the update banner!
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Nikki114 said:

I think is the outfit from the update banner!
    I think someone posted the banner a few comments up, it was shown with the pink mermaid dress
  • DianaKKHDianaKKH Registered Users, Member 187 Posts

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    Gonna do a poll cuz I’m really curious. I’m on iOS and I feel like I’ve never seen a hacker wearing unreleased items in the VB (ever since I started being conscious about it at least). I wanna try and figure out where the bulk of them are. 

agree - seen a hacker on iOS
    like - seen a hacker on Android
    awesome - seen a hacker on any other platform
    I found the modded apk and it's only for android. Not sure about iOS tho.
    Does anyone else have a black triangle beside the website up top? When I clicked on it, this popped up. Umm...I'm confused, but what?!🤔

(Clicked on details)

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.

😍😍😍 
    I want first place soooo bad. If I miss out by only a few points, I may cry and pout pretty badly. Is anyone in this TS group with me?🤔👀
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12. I shamelessly copied @kadamisia 's look for number 9, with good results! And scores are improving!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

I got the dress on my 11th look which never happens. I can't believe how well I'm doing recycling the same look. That being said, all of my looks except one have been over 50 and I'm second. I'm about 75 points behind a ticket buyer. Sigh. 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12. Think should get to the dress with my 14th ticket I need 62 points to get to it so should make it.

I play on iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My highest score ☺️ Also I’m missing 2 votes to get earnable dress 🙈 but I’m gonna get it with next look 😄

iOS player 

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    hey, unrelated, but does anyone know if the nars makeup is for sale on black friday? 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

😍😍😍 
    I want first place soooo bad. If I miss out by only a few points, I may cry and pout pretty badly. Is anyone in this TS group with me?🤔👀
    We are in the same group 🥰
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.