❤️💏KK:H Weekend Event - 9/25/20 Love is in the AIr ❤️💋🥂

Comments

• jessDWjessDW Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @ashleyy for my offers that exceeded the few days, I still got double the stars as long as I started the offer when it was still happening!!
    I always screenshot every step of the way too to make sure I have proof of completion in case I do end up having to send Glu a ticket but have had no issues so far
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @jessDW thank you for answering 💓 and that’s good to hear bc I already did the offer and I also screenshot everything in case I have a issue lol 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Sadly I didn’t get any gb items. I spend 80 kstars, felt discouraged that I didn’t get anything so then I spent way too much on the new kollection 😅
    I’m still not too sure on the hair but I quite like it on darker hair. Not sure I’ll use it again but the other items are cute ! 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    AmyMimi said:
    Sadly I didn’t get any gb items. I spend 80 kstars, felt discouraged that I didn’t get anything so then I spent way too much on the new kollection 😅
    I’m still not too sure on the hair but I quite like it on darker hair. Not sure I’ll use it again but the other items are cute ! 😊

I love how you styled each item 💖 @AmyMimi
    @ashleyy thank you so much hun 💕🙈 you’re so sweet 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    im feeling this hair on my doll so much 🙈 

@SisSnappedLikeThanos that edit is on fire 🔥 🔥🔥🔥
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

This silver dress looks better to me now that I see how you styled it! I always love the combinations you come up with 👀💙
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I’m so in love with that edit! The color palette is really speaking to me.

I have to admit that I lol’ed at this hair when I saw the spoilers Kalinda posted, but it’s kind of growing on me!

@thesweetone aww that’s lovely to hear 😊💕 tysm !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I got the hair!!
    I'm sorry for not listening to those who told me to not risk it, but I'm also not sorry😂
    I did a bit of observation from the screenshots you guys posted, and the hair was most commonly found in boxes 1, 4, and 3 respectively!
    It took me so much courage to open box number one, and the disappointment just made me press number 3 without thinking lmao😂
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I literally never do well on dating events! I can never gain enough hearts to get past the 2nd prize 😂 someone help pls 🤦🏽‍♀️ They just take forever. 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Grinded for the hair just in case we finally get futuristic sys or a pop star throwback

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @Xabbey I always do dating events at Oak in Soho. There's one action that costs $650 Kash but it lets you finish dates super fast. You do need a bit of Kash saved though (I started the event with around 90k Kash and now have 65k). By doing all my dates in Oak and clicking that one action during my dates, I was able to finish the event yesterday!
    Platform: iOS
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    What? I’ve never completed a VIP event in my life. Like ever. And I most certainly didn’t this weekend 😂

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    What? I’ve never completed a VIP event in my life. Like ever. And I most certainly didn’t this weekend 😂

I got that yesterday as well and was confused.
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Xabbey i never use to complete events until i joined this forum! i did all my dates at Oak in Soho and spent 650 on the wine each time. if it didn’t show up, i just did actions that took 1-3 energy. after getting each item, the bonus hearts increase
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Oh, I like how the hair looks on my doll. I don’t know why I didn’t like it before. 

• ali015ali015 Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    So glad I’m almost done with this event bc I’m broke broke 🤧 I’ve had to save like I’ve never done before to get this hair.

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    *just me wasting my monthly pack of k-stars on a kollection I don’t even like, k byyyyyye* 

Just once. Just ONCE I told myself. I have no self control.
    Just spun and wish I didn’t I had a feeling I would get the only item I didn’t want 💔

(No offense to anyone who likes the hair, I just don’t like it on my doll) 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    We love to see it 😌🙌🏻

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Just spun and wish I didn’t I had a feeling I would get the only item I didn’t want 💔

(No offense to anyone who likes the hair, I just don’t like it on my doll) 
    What’s up with those shoes?
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Omg the offers you guys have are way better than ours... we just got some suspicious surveys and supermarket credit card offers lol
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I love how in the beginning of the event we all HATED the hair but now we love it.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Majority of my looks have been 50 using the beautiful NYE dress,  so of course I used it on my last look. It got a 33...what the heck?! Something is just weird and votes came with 5 minutes. I'm #3 now. Ugh!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!