💎 Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @rach89 are u around love 😎 gonna submit the dress 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @therealChar I have been out all day! I just saw this. Did you already submit the dress?
    rach89 said:
    @therealChar I have been out all day! I just saw this. Did you already submit the dress?
    No love <3 saved it i get my next ticket in a few hours!
    Omg 😭🦋 I think this means we’re best friends now! Lol thank you!!!
    @therealChar I was asleep 🥺 thank you anyways. 😊
    rach89 said:
    @therealChar I was asleep 🥺 thank you anyways. 😊
    Next ticket in 4 hours I dyed it aqua 🥰 let me know if ur around 
    @therealChar ok I’m here 🖤
    rach89 said:
    @therealChar ok I’m here 🖤
    Hey love are u around? Sorry I been busy but I’m here now
    @therealChar it’s ok ☺️ I’m around.
    Hey, is your doll still in the VB? I’m having no luck finding you, I think there’s a lot of voters since the events almost over so I have less time to find you.
    rach89 said:
    Hey, is your doll still in the VB? I’m having no luck finding you, I think there’s a lot of voters since the events almost over so I have less time to find you.
    It finished but i can submit again my last ticket :)
    @therealChar 😌 That’s very kind 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Hi guys! I’m searching for two things on iOS that might work for the Amusement Park SYS. I’m still on the hunt for the denim jacket that goes with the transparent boots combo, and I’m also looking for these silver pants.

Let me know and tag me if you’re on iOS and willing to submit them for me; I’ll be available when the event starts tomorrow just in case!

I’m more than happy to return the favor in case you need to find something too 😊

@rach89 im gonna try to submit it in an hour if i can get my partner to bring me the charger back home in time
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @Rikk I plan on submitting the jacket I’ll Message you before to make sure the time is ok 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    COULD ANYONE PLS USE THIS TEDDY BEAR IN THE SYS EVENT TOMORROW TYSM I WANT IT SO BADLY 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    edited September 2020
    Rikk said:
    Hi guys! I’m searching for two things on iOS that might work for the Amusement Park SYS. I’m still on the hunt for the denim jacket that goes with the transparent boots combo, and I’m also looking for these silver pants.

Let me know and tag me if you’re on iOS and willing to submit them for me; I’ll be available when the event starts tomorrow just in case!

I’m more than happy to return the favor in case you need to find something too 😊

I have those pants, I can submit them and try to make them on theme haha. Do you have the newspaper skirt? I’m still looking for that 😌

@therealChar im sure we will have several more gown sys soon so maybe we can try again. I appreciate you trying ☺️

Edit** does anyone know if those clear boots are available for diamonds?
    rach89 said:
    Rikk said:

I have those pants, I can submit them and try to make them on theme haha. Do you have the newspaper skirt? I’m still looking for that 😌

@therealChar im sure we will have several more gown sys soon so maybe we can try again. I appreciate you trying ☺️

Edit** does anyone know if those clear boots are available for diamonds?
    Yeah sorry 🥺♥️ But I have the clear boots it’s 10 diamonds 
    COULD ANYONE PLS USE THIS TEDDY BEAR IN THE SYS EVENT TOMORROW TYSM I WANT IT SO BADLY 
    I will 😊
    @therealChar perfect sometime tomorrow can you submit the clear boots? Maybe with the teddy together because it’s so cute 🥺
    rach89 said:
    @therealChar perfect sometime tomorrow can you submit the clear boots? Maybe with the teddy together because it’s so cute 🥺
    Most definitely 😌 I gonna use both in my first look! I will tag u
    @Poopnuggets69 cool thank you! I think I calculated the time difference correctly and that would be a bit more than 6 hours from now! So I’ll look out for a message or tag or something from you around then :)

@ashleyy thank you, that would be awesome! I’ll be online when the event starts if that time is good for you, or whenever you want to submit it 

@rach89 I do have the newspaper skirt! Are you available to vote when the event starts? I can make it my first look if you’d like.
    And just a note that the transparent boots are awesome but they are attached to shorts! Just FYI
    @therealChar omg I love that 🙃 I’m never up that early though. 
    Thanks @Poopnuggets69 I’ll be looking for it!
    rach89 said:
    @therealChar omg I love that 🙃 I’m never up that early though. 
    I can unlock both and resubmit 🥰