🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 omg I voted for you too!😍
    iOS player 

• GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Looks 9 through 14. I admit my looks are not that strong but what is up with my scores? What am I doing wrong I dont understand those scores I would normally score around mid 40s in these. 

Your looks are strong and absolutely beautiful! I don't understand what these voters want
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I don't know why I keep playing till now because the top 5 are all ticket buyers since day 1 and so I don't have any chance to win anything from trendsetter If I don't buy more tickets (ew! Glu you wish!).
    But now I understand why: I want to see how will end the battle for the first position! I wish it will remains like this because I root for her, she came out of nowhere today and bought a lot of tickets to win over the other one, who was so sure to win! It's all so exciting!!

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020

I refuse to lose to this ticket buyer who has submitted basic looks the entire time. Also third place is copying my outfits 😤
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Looks 9 through 14. I admit my looks are not that strong but what is up with my scores? What am I doing wrong I dont understand those scores I would normally score around mid 40s in these. 

Your looks are strong and absolutely beautiful! I don't understand what these voters want
    Thank you 🖤 Me neither 🥺 Its definitely taking the fun out of SYS.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2020
    i'm deleting this and just quitting
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Went to a wedding last night and danced for like 5 hours straight wasn’t on my phone and realized now I lost a ticket 😖
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    @BooskiBabii she is submitting way too much tickets😅 hopefully we can stay in top 5
    Unfortunately I can't break 50 with my looks😢 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    The unfair thing is that all the other dolls on my TS group are serving beautiful looks. And this girl that came out of nowhere and it’s going to win the dress... and now I only have 1 ticket left, and it’s not worth using my simon tickets since she may overbuy me.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    in other news... where is this halo from? 🤨🤔 I feel like I’ve never seen it.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Was able to break 50 for a couple of looks but not sure what I did since then since my scores have been mid-40s again, just like during weekday SYS. Very disappointing since I used to break 50 consistently in gown SYS for a long time. They’ve certainly done something to change the voting algorithm, I mean those low 30s at the beginning of this SYS were ridiculous. Anyway it looks like I’m finishing in 5th unless someone comes and buys the spot from me. This is the lowest I’ve placed in a looooooooooooong time! Guess I’m just glad I finished. 

• saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    @robertavyy thanks! ☺️
    Also I couldn't help but chuckle at this look. I guess this doll gave up, and I can’t exactly blame them.
    Is that a white hand I see or... 
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @letus
    Halloween SYS last year 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited September 2020
    So I thought that doll who passed me and got me in 2nd place just used last ticket, but I was wrong. Now she’s 100 points ahead 🤦🏼‍♀️ Another weekend another disappointment. I have to stop hoping that I will win 😞 it really hurts to know that i would win most of the time if not a tb Glu 😞 (sorry but I got very sad)
    iOS player 

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SamanaKKH thanks love ❤️ 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • NitaAloha08NitaAloha08 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    @letus
    Halloween SYS last year 
    Thank you. I forgot about this halo hairstyle 
  • meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    edited September 2020
    All of my looks and scores in order! My scores started picking up after #5 just like other peoples did so I’m guessing Glu fixed the voting at around that time. 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks! I'm hoping to stay in top 5, but we never know 🤷‍♀️

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited September 2020
    thanks to the dolls who recently submitted the tomato dress, i bought it for my last look :) i wish we had events that i could wear this in real life

Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Have y’all been getting votes really quick too ? My last two looks were finished in less than 10 minutes 🤨
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Last 2 looks 🤡😭 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Accidently quoted, sorry 
    Have y’all been getting votes really quick too ? My last two looks were finished in less than 10 minutes 🤨
    I noticed that it's always like that with the last 2 looks or around the end in general 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos absolutely gorgeous ! 💕 your edits blow my mind 😭 stunning !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos my chin is on the floor, thats gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    posting this here to summon some kind of good luck. i’ve seen three different TB’s this week, and this girl just so happened to submit more looks. please don’t submit more, this could end really well for us both😭

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.