🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Anyone ever tried joining SYS super late (like Sunday afternoon late) to see if you'd get put in a group and what kind of grouping you'd get? 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Not @SisSnappedLikeThanos always snapping with the edits MY GOD I could CRY that hair is SO GOOD!!! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Anyone ever tried joining SYS super late (like Sunday afternoon late) to see if you'd get put in a group and what kind of grouping you'd get? 
    Did it today. Joined about 11h before the end. Still got an unreasonable tb🙃 I’m a new beginner so my groupings are normally quite low competition except the few tb-s...
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 13-14! Was pleasantly surprised with the score for my 14th look since my last looks usually score lower than the rest. 4th for now at least 💜🤞🏻

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Alsoo, got a diamond and spotted @Koakuma a couple of days ago 🌸 That's a beautiful look!

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos  omg wow 🤩 those edits you make are stunning. We totally need those eyebrows. And your version of the dress was way better
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Submitted my last possible look and was boosted to third place! This is so nerve-wracking. I just want to stay in the top 5 😭

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Submitted my 14th look and on 750 points, the TB is on 790. I've watched their looks and they're scoring about 25 points on average whereas I've only had one look that didn't break 50. This is so frustrating. 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    SYS looks, plus earnable styling:

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • coconutfudgecoconutfudge Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Did it today. Joined about 11h before the end. Still got an unreasonable tb🙃 I’m a new beginner so my groupings are normally quite low competition except the few tb-s...
    I joined like an hour ago just to see what would happen (and also since i don't care for any of the prizes this week lol); so far no TS group :(

edit: yep I'm in one now, and there's a TB lol just my luck
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

I buy triple threat on occasion for tickets (havent in a while though) so I have quiteee a few saved up + my simon’s tickets still.
    do I use one ticket & snipe at the last minute to get the crown?
    agree- yes snipe that sh*t
    lol- not worth it
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @robertavyy thanks! ☺️
    Also I couldn't help but chuckle at this look. I guess this doll gave up, and I can’t exactly blame them.

She's a hacker...look at the hand that's all white. What is she wearing that we don't have? 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I'm really grateful to have been able to make it to the dress even tho its not my favorite and I don't think ill be wearing, or working with it, very often lol 😅

I need this hair soooooo bad. As always stunning talented queen ♡
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

I still have one more free ticket left but I’d rather 6 dolls end up with the crown hopefully no one else submits a ticket 🤞🏾
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @robertavyy thanks! ☺️
    Also I couldn't help but chuckle at this look. I guess this doll gave up, and I can’t exactly blame them.

She's a hacker...look at the hand that's all white. What is she wearing that we don't have? 
    I had the same thought but didn't want to jump at it and be only one ! 
    Edit: also makes me warm and fuzzy that all the hacks in the world didn't help her in this sys if she gave up *evil laugh* 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited September 2020
    My last free ticket has already come in but I’m gonna try and leave it as close to the end as possible to submit. The TB in my group is only 35 points ahead of me and I’m in 2nd, so if she doesn’t submit any more looks then I can overtake her at the last second 👀👀

edit: never mind she submitted another look 😢
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @clarizzo thank you!! It’s really cute, I really had never noticed them.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • lalanalalana Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited September 2020
    As expected, she submitted extra tickets to clench first. I have one left but it's impossible to catch her. Definitely not a surprise since all of her looks are just dyed TS dresses. I will end in 2nd unless someone else buys tickets, but I'm proud of my looks and hope one day I'll be able to actually be rewarded for it 😊
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Dolls is it worth it to use a Simon ticket to get into top 5 for the hairpiece? I’m a relatively new player with a small closet. 
    Yes=agree
    No=LOL
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I really love the earnable dress. I think it looks so nice dyed in yellow (and a lot of the other colors as well) 
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts

My 13th ticket comes in 2 minutes before the event ends, hopefully I can submit and score well enough in time to make it into the top 5! 

I went to a wedding yesterday & was unable to play much of the day/evening, so I’m thankful to at least reach the last earnable on my 12th look!

Good luck dolls, 30 minutes left!! 💕🤞🏼
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos beautiful edit! Giving me x-men couture vibes and I love it
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    They should definitely re-think about doing something with tickets. Where’s the competition when some players just buy tickets non-stop and submit nonsense outfits? 
  • henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Y’all....I was back and forth for 1st all day with an early TB.  We ended up tying for 1st about 4 hours ago after the last ticket. Thought I had it. Well...a new TB just passed us both who wasn’t even top 5 an hour ago. 

The disappointment tho.   
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited September 2020
    henriette said:
    Y’all....I was back and forth for 1st all day with an early TB.  We ended up tying for 1st about 4 hours ago after the last ticket. Thought I had it. Well...a new TB just passed us both who wasn’t even top 5 an hour ago. 

The disappointment tho.   
    Legit almost exact same thing happened in my group 😩
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.