🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Best, worst, fav, winnings:

‘Twas a tough week. Came in 8th. Significantly less cranky by the end because I knew I wasn’t going to get anything so I just submitted gowns I liked. Amazing what styling for the points vs styling for fun does with your mood. Definitely like the shoes waaaaay better than I initially thought. Loving how crisp and sharp and sexy they are. I want more with this shape!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    this weekend I just sat and watched these two destroy themselves. I was in 1st place until saturday night but today the battle was too fierce to intrude and I ended up in 3rd.

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    thank u SO much everyone!!! 🥺 sometimes i worry my edits are probably annoying af 😅 but tbh they're so fun to make and give me something to do so 🤪
    also @Beth0401 im literally so mad at those scores???? like your second look is perfection im in love😍 im really sorry you didnt get the votes you deserved tho, queen 😭💕💕💕 
    Thankyou so much! That made my day🥺 id definitely be mad about not being able to reach the last earnable if it was your stunning edit🤩 so much talent and creativity! But thankfully I don’t love the purple dress so here’s to the next one 🤞🏽
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I may be the clown they are talking about lol. I was super busy this weekend, had some friends unexpectedly come to town and they stayed with me. I spent $8.99 on tickets tonight which for me is not a ton of money. I really liked the prizes, so I have no shame or regrets🤷‍♀️🤡 I’m sorry I know it sucks but life happens and it’s not my fault the game is set up the way it is. I agree that TS should work differently 

*edit, just read it more thoroughly and I’m not the one with 1200 points. but still lol
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m very lucky I got in the top 5, my outfits were getting below 40 votes but the last 3 outfits I submitted got 46+
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    came in first ! 

that’s for amateurs
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Came in first with some low af scores (what was up with this week??) Not sure how I feel about dress- it's cute but it needs more going on if you're gonna have the bottom be brighter
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Serving up some Greek goddess looks. Managed to get fourth rather than fifth because someone submitted an extra ticket and tied with the first place person so the doll I initially kicked out of fifth with my extra ticket ended up getting fifth in the end. Now I don’t feel so bad for submitting that extra ticket. 
    Okay so now it says I’m in third because I guess another person tied for first in my group. Is there a way to get those two extra k stars and the gold dye that I didn’t get to collect because I was initially in fourth? I know it’s not much. 
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited September 2020

I won first ✨ Such a chill group and had a great competition with the top 2 and 3, we were taking  turns taking first place for most of the SYS. I had to scramble for my last ticket since it came 3-2 mins before the SYS ended surprised I actually won 😂 thankfully I averaged at 48-52 most of the SYS.

Now for the TS prizes, idk I’m not really raving about it. I feel like they could have been better 

and the hair accessory doesn’t sit right in a lot of hairstyles 😔

even the earnable dress kinda looks weird on the shoulders too, I just bothers me a lot and I was kinda excited about the earnable too 😭

Imma stop being a negative Nancy, so here’s to my 4th win on SYS 🥂 

edit: spelling mistake lol
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Highest, lowest, and favorites. So thankful for this win <3
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts

Came in third place 🥉 (I never realized how awkward that pose looks lol)
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited September 2020

Can’t believe how chill my group was this weekend, no TB’s and I stayed within the top two the entire time even after some lowish scores in the beginning. 

My scores picked up but with 5 min left I was in second by <10 points so I used my last ticket I had saved. I wanted to keep it for a time I needed help reaching the last earnable but I couldn’t resist!

edit: thanks to everyone who was using the NYE dress, got inspo and finally dyed it in a bunch of colors. It got me my first 60 ever!
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My tb submitted another look 5 mins before the end and I definitely could have won if I used an extra ticket. The rest of my group was chill though 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Finished in fourth. I would have liked to get the crown if I could manage to stay in the top 5 so I'm glad I did.
    Platform: Android

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I got robbed, I was 3rd place and a TB had to ruin it for me :( This is the first time I did so well and was actually in top 3
    The person didn't even submit a long dress

Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • kikikhaddskikikhadds Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Welp I ended up submitting my 14th ticket because the doll I tied with submitting again lol and ...

I’m glad I didn’t need to submit any of my extras and can keep them saved for now

I love the dress and how the cutout sides are see through lace plus it dyes so well. 😍 
              ✨ iOS level 46 A+++✨
                           🇳🇬 🇹🇹 🇺🇸 

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I decided to use 3 extra tickets to get the dress from another ticket buyer who never failed to submit “trash looks” from the beginning of the event. And here we go this beautiful gorgeous dress 🥰🥰🥰

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    I'm so shocked right now 😭 I really loved this dress and there was this TB who submitted a ticket when we were close to her and at the end she didn't submitted any more tickets!! I'm really happy I could get it 🥺

• TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Welp I ended up submitting my 14th ticket because the doll I tied with submitting again lol and ...

I’m glad I didn’t need to submit any of my extras and can keep them saved for now

I love the dress and how the cutout sides are see through lace plus it dyes so well. 😍 
    Idk why but I can only imagine the face she probably did after seeing that 🤣 reminds of a time there was this TB who was scoring really low ( don't remember which SYS ) and at the end me and 3rd place could pass her, I was waiting to submit my tickets 7 mins before the SYS finished, she didn't wait and passed her with an extra ticket along with her free one an hour before the SYS ended, which lead to the TB to submit 8 tickets more 😖 I didn't won she neither but she wasted an extra ticket for the same thing the top 5 was getting.
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    came in 5th i'm happy that i got the head piece and the earnable dress
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

@clarizzo and me looking great in the new headpiece 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I’m sad I didn’t get the dress but 3 ppl tried to fight over the dress so I ended up in 4th, 😭 first had 1200 plus
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    If you saw my post earlier about losing a ticket cause I was at a wedding , welp, I got 6th by 5 points would have gotten the head piece. Moral of the story keep kkh in mind no matter what 😂
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @therealChar thank you for including me, girl. 🥺💓 you look so gorgeous! i’m upset i didn’t get the dress, too. i was right behind an excessive TB submitting off theme looks; i had no chance 🤦🏽‍♀️ lol 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Got 4th! 

Went to sleep expecting somebody passing me, but thankfully that didn't happen. Was in a very fair and chill group except for the TB that finished with 1000+ points lol Other dolls were serving beautiful looks though 😍

• GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    Took 4th behind 3 ticket buyers 2 of them were extreme ticket buyers. Oh well the dress was pretty but at the end of the day I refuse to spend real money on a virtual game when I can use the money & buy myself art supplies but to each their own. I am happy for everyone who got the dress extra tickets or not.  :)

Time for me to fail hardcore at the weekday sys seems if I do well on the weekend I fail the weekday or vise versa. LOL
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    my final two tickets got my group shook lmao. I was fifth place (the scores were really close + no TB) then i submitted first of the final two, got to 2nd place (scored 48). The first place was only ahead by one point. 
    Submitted final look, got a 51 and won first place. Im glad i waited till the last hour to submit my final looks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.