🗳️KK:H SYS 9/24/20 - Midnight in Milan🌃🦉🥂

Comments

• kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Ended up 4th, I am so happy♥️✨
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    As I said in the weekend thread - What a weekend! 😍 first day a TT-TB was first and I thought she would continue to submit and submit; but she didn’t and I was able to pass her. Then another came forward and my hope was lost. Then my scores started to rise and I got 55+ votes on my 6-7 last looks. As I live in Sweden SYS ends a 3 am so if I like the prices I always submit an extra ticket just to be sure. It was a close call. Guess she ran out of time to submit one more look. Well lucky me 🤗 

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    I really jinxed myself lmao this tb came out of nowhere and said no❤️ not this sys when you're winning fair and square❤️

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    _Nova_ said:

Came in third place 🥉 (I never realized how awkward that pose looks lol)
    I have a question about the face stickers you have from the new kollection, can they dye?
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Finished 4th this week ✨I love the headpiece, but its kinda not centered on other hairstyle. 

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Had a super chill group and I won first place this week! I'm so happy, this dress is beautiful!

Android
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    uhhh i havent been able to open the game in the last hours?? like before i went to sleep i couldnt and i still cant?
    uh hi
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Had two tbs from the start, passed one but the other submitted more so came in second 

I’m really curious to see how the dress dyes if anyone feels like showing 💖
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    Went to bed 1st, woke up 3rd. I loved the dress, but there’s no way I’m waking up at 4 am to submit extra looks. Was 1st most of the event, but that’s the game.
    I wish I could buy the 1st place item for money or diamonds or Kstars though. Now that it’s fall I just don’t have the energy to check on the game every couple of hours  :(

• KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Some of my looks 😊

Finished with 643 points and didn’t even end up in top 5 🙃.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Very Mother of Dragons going to a Red Wedding. 

The laurels definitely doesn’t sit well on many of the hairdos and a bit small. But it is definitely pretty on contrasting hair colour and dyes pretty nicely in opal dyes to create this silvery iridescent crown. 
    IOS Player 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Ended up 3rd after two TB with over 1000 votes. 

• kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Was 3rd all the time, behind two ticketbuyers. But by the end of event another TBs appeared with 900+ points. So I woke up to 6th place and didn’t get the earnable. But honestly, I couldn’t care less. Too tired of worrying about these pixelated items. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    edited September 2020
    How it started:

How it ended:

I'm disappointed too Blanche, I was rooting for you :(

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Got 2nd... Happy to of got the headpiece and 12 K-Stars 💖
  • GonzBradshawGonzBradshaw Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Yesssss 😚 so happy 

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

No ticket buyers this week! 😍✨
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Came 1st! There was no TB, all top 5 was sending gorgeous looks so I literally won by 2 points 🙈 it was really tight...I like the dress a lot and the headwear is nice too 😊

iOs player 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited September 2020
    I came in 7th place😭 I really do think that the top 5 should get the outfits. I know that winners in all competitions get the best prize but Trendsetters is very unfair when people can buy their way to #1. It's not fair that dolls with great looks are losing week after week. I'm getting a bit sick of this game, tbh. I dont see why it would hurt Glu to let the top 5 have the outfits.

• autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    autumn313 said:

1 ticket left. Pray for me🥺
    I've never gotten the first place and oh my this is sooo close!!

oh ok 👁👄👁
    I'm pretty sure they bought tickets but I'm happy I at least got the headpiece😊
    Also I think 670 is my highest ever!🥰
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Submitted an extra ticket so I could pass my TB, I was way too bitter about scoring so well and being second to an off theme doll. Teehee 😇
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got 1st on my TS group once again! This SYS went pretty well for me :)

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

horrible SYS for me lol, had 6 TBs #1 was 1200+ 😂 I didn’t score higher than 49 the entire weekend which was very abnormal for a gown SYS? I feel like my closet is finally big enough so for gown SYSes I can submit 14 looks and not repeat dresses if I don’t want to. whatever though the prizes were meh to me, bummed about missing the leaf crown but wasn’t going to use multiple tickets for it. overall I had a great weekend in KKH and in real life so idc about this SYS😂 I had the most perfect chase for GB and got 1500 kstars from offers (2 are pending so will probably end up with 2000) so i’m a happy camper anyways😊
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    more excited for this week’s TB SYS because while the boxes are meh there’s little to no pressure for me. I get to be creative and I feel better about possibly scoring “bad” (which usually I score higher during the weekday SYS anyways) since the stakes are lower. I like that if a look tanks im not trippin about it since i’m not possibly losing a clothing prize it’s just the boxes!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    TS and SYS are so dodgy. I submitted a look in the literal last minute, it had 3 votes when SYS ended... After a couple of minutes it finished. 59 votes lmao. Almost a perfect score 😂Yay for me but who gave me those 56 votes? The voting booth is closed! It's so messed up that Glu has never clearly stated how SYS voting works.

Maybe Glu staff do the voting, but in 3 minutes, & with all the last minute tickets, could they really do that? Doubtful. I'm thinking everything has a set score so like a dress gets you 5-10 points, handheld 5-10, aura 5-10, & the more exclusive the item the higher the score? Or maybe just everyone who submits a ticket that doesn't finish before the end of voting gets a high score because Glu thinks it's a paid ticket. I'd be so happy to be proven wrong, which would be so easy to do! If Glu just made the process of voting transparent. I really think this is unethical. 

Anyway I came 1st without paid tickets. Changed my start time & it worked! 2nd was 100 points behind me. Love the dress😍 the crown is cute but it should've been earnable. 

Lowest highest (lol) favourite & my new dress 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    3rd place this weekend 🥉😊

love the headpiece 🖤
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    My scores were terrible yet I still came first! Think everyone was struggling this week? Voting booth was a mess, bikinis, wedding dresses, ham dress being popular vote etc. I love the head piece so much and the dress is lovely but I think it looks bad dyed! I don’t understand people saying it dyes beautifully - can you please show some so I can get inspiration?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Came 3rd, I really liked the dress and was debating if I should use my 2 free Simon tickets, but I didn’t end up doing it because I was too scared the TB would submit more looks 😂 Happy with the headpiece anyways!

I don’t really like the shoes, the dress is nice but we have plenty of similar ones. Kinda boring 😔

The headpiece is beautiful, I’ll use use often!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • _Nova__Nova_ Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    _Nova_ said:

Came in third place 🥉 (I never realized how awkward that pose looks lol)
    I have a question about the face stickers you have from the new kollection, can they dye?
    Hi! Unfortunately they can’t... would be awesome if they did tho 👌
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.