🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/28/20 - Theme: Amusement Park!🎢🎠🌭

Comments

• nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I am a Facebook player and I would like to know why I did not receive SYS. I don't know if that happens to all Facebook players.
    Plataforma: Android

• SophiaTaylorKKHSophiaTaylorKKH Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    what? are my first two looks really this bad? 😔

Your looks are always amazing @asalaxo !! You know how it gets a little weird in the VB sometimes but you definitely deserved higher scores!! Maybe adding an aura will help? 
    Platform: iOS device
    Level: 28
    Daily KKH player since April 2020
    MX 
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 217 Posts

not doing that great but I guess everybody in my group is struggling since I’m 2nd behind a TB that already have 200+ votes
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 824 Posts
    asalaxo said:

Your looks are always amazing @asalaxo !! You know how it gets a little weird in the VB sometimes but you definitely deserved higher scores!! Maybe adding an aura will help? 
    @SophiaTaylorKKH thank you so much 💕💕! I only have the fireworks and Christmas aura, I don’t think they’re the voters favourites. I wish we had more ways to earn diamonds so I can buy one ☹️
    iOS player
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,375 Posts
    nine40 said:
    I am a Facebook player and I would like to know why I did not receive SYS. I don't know if that happens to all Facebook players.
    So you and @Vidhi , my male game and my friend didnt get the Weekday SYS and me and @nataIiekkh did... I wonder why?? Yet we are all Facebook KKH players 🤔🤔🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    i am at a lost for words
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 824 Posts
    asalaxo said:

Your looks are stunning, your scores should’ve been much higher
    @[email protected] aww thank you so much! you’re very nice 🥺❤️ I was shocked because I usually score way better than this!
    iOS player
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    nine40 said:
    So you and @Vidhi , my male game and my friend didnt get the Weekday SYS and me and @nataIiekkh did... I wonder why?? Yet we are all Facebook KKH players 🤔🤔🤔
    Could be a glitch? Or that we're the "testing" dolls? @KalindaKing explain please. We're all facebook players and some dolls can't participate on the weekday SYS.
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,523 Posts
    I had big hopes for these looks 🥺 why voters didn’t like it?

iOS doll 
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
    #bringbackoldsys
    Facebook name - RobertaKkh Eleon
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    This is so unfair I can’t even... ughh!!! And its only BOXES not clothes or other itens, whats the point of it? Clearly she didnt buy the packs its probably a hacker :(
    iOS Player
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Oouchhhh
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 352 Posts
    I enjoy casual SYS! I also like not stressing the weekday ones- I forgot about last weeks, missed two tickets, and woke up in 6th after forgetting it ended at 10 am lol. But i knew all i was missing out on was two boxes of dyes, so I wasn’t bothered. I’m excited to use all my cute handhelds! I liked this theme the first time but did rather subpar. It’s nice not worrying about my scores. Right now i’m in 2nd by 1 point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    thank you @LovelyEmma and @woahbabesursotoxic for response.
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

I’m so obsessed with how my 1st look turned out I don’t even want to make another one 🤣 At first I wasn’t a fan of this hairstyle but I’m kinda digging it now. Can’t wait for SYS to start. Vote for me if you see me in the booth 😂 Good luck with the boxes dolls 🤩🍀
    I have you in my contacts and I LOVED THIS LOOK!!! I saw when you was using it before the event starts❤️🥰
    Aaaww @Nath_2019 you’re too sweet! Thank you so much 💗 Actually I just wanted to save it but I forgot and just left the closet so it stayed on my doll. When I saw it later I switched back to my gold outfit cuz I want to wear new head piece a bit more 😁 But will definitely put this one later 😍
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,256 Posts
    Sending good luck to everyone for great palettes and item picks!!!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,375 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    @LovelyEmma that is a blatant robbery! I can't think of any explanation other than a glitch as to why you got 8 (!?!?) votes! I'm hope you get a phone call from Simon saying he dropped his phone in water or something and you get compensation. 

IKR?? I mean seems like VERY few people actually got the event, cuz on the vothing booth i kept seeing the same 5ish dolls! And yea i mean the look would probably be at least 30 something points worth but 8?? Im SHOOK TO THE CORE!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 27,248 Posts
    I reached out about the FB problems, a score of 8 seems like an issue, and some players not getting it...hey. If you are FB player and didn’t get the event, have you updated?  The FB update was late this time. 
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    🙅I Am NOT a Glu Employee🙅
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,930 Posts
    Looks like I'm not the only one having bad luck so far. 

Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #onlyearnabledyesasearnables
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,077 Posts
    It's likely some of the gown looks are leftover from the weekend sys event. And even if not, its real low hanging fruit. I miss people celebrating looks they like instead of laughing at ones they don't 🤷‍♀️
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

😭😭😭