🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/28/20 - Theme: Amusement Park!🎢🎠🌭

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    what? are my first two looks really this bad? 😔

Your looks are always amazing @asalaxo !! You know how it gets a little weird in the VB sometimes but you definitely deserved higher scores!! Maybe adding an aura will help? 
    @SophiaTaylorKKH thank you so much 💕💕! I only have the fireworks and Christmas aura, I don’t think they’re the voters favourites. I wish we had more ways to earn diamonds so I can buy one ☹️
    iOS player
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    nine40 said:
    I am a Facebook player and I would like to know why I did not receive SYS. I don't know if that happens to all Facebook players.
    So you and @Vidhi , my male game and my friend didnt get the Weekday SYS and me and @nataIiekkh did... I wonder why?? Yet we are all Facebook KKH players 🤔🤔🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • prettyKKHprettyKKH Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    i am at a lost for words
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    what? are my first two looks really this bad? 😔

Your looks are stunning, your scores should’ve been much higher
    @m@monicamubalaki aww thank you so much! you’re very nice 🥺❤️ I was shocked because I usually score way better than this!
    iOS player
  • nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    nine40 said:
    I am a Facebook player and I would like to know why I did not receive SYS. I don't know if that happens to all Facebook players.
    So you and @Vidhi , my male game and my friend didnt get the Weekday SYS and me and @nataIiekkh did... I wonder why?? Yet we are all Facebook KKH players 🤔🤔🤔
    Could be a glitch? Or that we're the "testing" dolls? @KalindaKing explain please. We're all facebook players and some dolls can't participate on the weekday SYS.
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I had big hopes for these looks 🥺 why voters didn’t like it?

iOS player 

• AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    This is so unfair I can’t even... ughh!!! And its only BOXES not clothes or other itens, whats the point of it? Clearly she didnt buy the packs its probably a hacker :(
    iOS Player
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Oouchhhh
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I enjoy casual SYS! I also like not stressing the weekday ones- I forgot about last weeks, missed two tickets, and woke up in 6th after forgetting it ended at 10 am lol. But i knew all i was missing out on was two boxes of dyes, so I wasn’t bothered. I’m excited to use all my cute handhelds! I liked this theme the first time but did rather subpar. It’s nice not worrying about my scores. Right now i’m in 2nd by 1 point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    thank you @LovelyEmma and @woahbabesursotoxic for response.
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:

I’m so obsessed with how my 1st look turned out I don’t even want to make another one 🤣 At first I wasn’t a fan of this hairstyle but I’m kinda digging it now. Can’t wait for SYS to start. Vote for me if you see me in the booth 😂 Good luck with the boxes dolls 🤩🍀
    I have you in my contacts and I LOVED THIS LOOK!!! I saw when you was using it before the event starts❤️🥰
    Aaaww @Nath_2019 you’re too sweet! Thank you so much 💗 Actually I just wanted to save it but I forgot and just left the closet so it stayed on my doll. When I saw it later I switched back to my gold outfit cuz I want to wear new head piece a bit more 😁 But will definitely put this one later 😍
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Sending good luck to everyone for great palettes and item picks!!!
    LaneLane said:
    @LovelyEmma that is a blatant robbery! I can't think of any explanation other than a glitch as to why you got 8 (!?!?) votes! I'm hope you get a phone call from Simon saying he dropped his phone in water or something and you get compensation. 

IKR?? I mean seems like VERY few people actually got the event, cuz on the vothing booth i kept seeing the same 5ish dolls! And yea i mean the look would probably be at least 30 something points worth but 8?? Im SHOOK TO THE CORE!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I reached out about the FB problems, a score of 8 seems like an issue, and some players not getting it...hey. If you are FB player and didn’t get the event, have you updated?  The FB update was late this time. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Looks like I'm not the only one having bad luck so far. 

Platform: Android

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    It's likely some of the gown looks are leftover from the weekend sys event. And even if not, its real low hanging fruit. I miss people celebrating looks they like instead of laughing at ones they don't 🤷‍♀️
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

😭😭😭
    I reached out about the FB problems, a score of 8 seems like an issue, and some players not getting it...hey. If you are FB player and didn’t get the event, have you updated?  The FB update was late this time. 
    The update on Facebook comes automaticly when its suposed to! The Facebook came to update last Thursday!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @AnaB that’s super suspicious and I remember ages ago Eggs and Kalinda said to pm them with your game ID if there was a person getting insane amounts of votes. I think this counts!! 500 votes a few hours after a weekday SYS starts?  
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    AnaB said:
    This is so unfair I can’t even... ughh!!! And its only BOXES not clothes or other itens, whats the point of it? Clearly she didnt buy the packs its probably a hacker :(
    I'm sorry that's so annoying right at the start seeing someone buy first 😔 People have used tickets in every Throwback SYS so I think it's just that. I always wonder how ppl who spend so much react when they get dye or 10 kstars. I'd be so mad lol. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt