🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/28/20 - Theme: Amusement Park!🎢🎠🌭

Comments

• RoooRooo Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I’m trying to only vote for casual looks on theme but most of them are not receiving the popular vote..
    Black Lives Matter
    Stop Asian Hate
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Ok so a tiny bit off topic but did anyone take screenshots of the Milan SYS for background? I usually sandwich and mask 3 screenshots together to make an empty background to save for future edits, but my dumb ass forgot yesterday -.-
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Ok so a tiny bit off topic but did anyone take screenshots of the Milan SYS for background? I usually sandwich and mask 3 screenshots together to make an empty background to save for future edits, but my dumb ass forgot yesterday -.-
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @periimia I voted that I would not due to the long dress (not practical for a theme park) and the shopping bags. I would switch it up for a shorter dress or a shirt/ shorts combo with maybe a food handheld that makes sense for a carnival 😊
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Hi guys! So for the sys, I bought the teddy bear, (I had 19 diamonds) and now I have 4 but when I went to go check in the closet, the teddy bear wasn’t there :/ and I sent glu a ticket and they told me it was my WiFi when it isn’t. So I sent them a few other messages and I hope they either give me my diamonds back to get the teddy bear again or they give me the teddy bear back. This is honestly so annoying smfh. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @periimia I voted that I would not due to the long dress (not practical for a theme park) and the shopping bags. I would switch it up for a shorter dress or a shirt/ shorts combo with maybe a food handheld that makes sense for a carnival 😊
    Thank you honey.I did that too but I get 35 votes so I think that maybe I should change things up.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I would recommend to make an screen record when you either purchase something with diamonds or make a purchase for proof. I do that all the time since I lost diamonds a few updates ago. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @KkhAngelica so you purchased the bear, submitted a look and then it evaporated? 😧 Now I'm kinda afraid to buy anything from the VB for diamonds ☹️

I hope you'll get your bear back!

Also, could it be possible that you put it in the Kloset on accident? If you have one. 
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @KkhAngelica yikes same with happened with me over the weekend. Bought a dress using diamonds, used it in a submission, and then it disappeared. Tried twice with support and they told me it's from my wifi and can do nothing about it. I don't know what else to do so I sent a message to Kalinda and I'm waiting for now.. I sure hope you get either your diamonds or bear back.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @KkhAngelica so you purchased the bear, submitted a look and then it evaporated? 😧 Now I'm kinda afraid to buy anything from the VB for diamonds ☹️

I hope you'll get your bear back!

Also, could it be possible that you put it in the Kloset on accident? If you have one. 
    Yeah no it’s not in the kloset bc I haven’t bought that lol. But idk hopefully they give me back my diamonds at least so I can purchase it again 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    @AnaB that’s super suspicious and I remember ages ago Eggs and Kalinda said to pm them with your game ID if there was a person getting insane amounts of votes. I think this counts!! 500 votes a few hours after a weekday SYS starts?  
    Yeah, I will do that! Thanks for the reminder, thats such a bummer. The event started at 11 am (Brazil time) and when I look again at 1 pm she was number one... 
    iOS Player
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @soundspretty It doesn't even make sense why they would play for diamonds, they can't do anything with them. They own all past items including diamond kollections, diamond kloset items, and they don't need diamonds to buy dye since part of the cheat unlocks all dye colors on every single item.
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @jhabs I think so too, I literally saw one of them ask if they can buy tickets with the hack. Like why...wtf. 
    iOS
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I am doing really bad this sys, I remember doing really bad the first time we did this too lol. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Voters still don’t like my looks and I have no idea what submit next 🙈 I already have 2 tb so it’s gonna be hard to stay in top 5 with scores like that 🥺

iOS player 

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    not bad
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @BooskiBabii hope your day gets better. I've been there so dm if you need a shoulder 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @soundspretty It doesn't even make sense why they would play for diamonds, they can't do anything with them. They own all past items including diamond kollections, diamond kloset items, and they don't need diamonds to buy dye since part of the cheat unlocks all dye colors on every single item.

You're right, I forgot the diamond items are unlocked for them.
    Zarah said:
    I just opened my game and got a luxe goal! Should I get it? It originally costs 170 stars

Agree for duhhh
    Like for nah bro
    Thanks in advance ✨
    How much it is now?
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    I'm currently 4th. we have a TB in our list sooo technically I'm 3rd 😅

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪

Which one should i post?
    1:Like
    2:Awesome