🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/28/20 - Theme: Amusement Park!🎢🎠🌭

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Guys is there a candy apple handheld? My mom says she saw someone with one but I don't remember it 🤔
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @Koakuma there is! it's from halloween gb 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Guys is there a candy apple handheld? My mom says she saw someone with one but I don't remember it 🤔
    Yes there is, I believe it was a part of some Halloween event(?) 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I let my bf to pick box because I’m to scared to do it 😄 and I pretty happy about kstars ☺️ Because by myself I probably would get energy 🙈 this palette is not very bad, but I wish Glu would remove energy 

iOS player 

@amykkh @thesweetone oh thank you! I didn't think it was that one because my mom described it as being red and I remembered it being orange but now I remember it changes colors lol 
    Koakuma said:
    @amykkh @thesweetone oh thank you! I didn't think it was that one because my mom described it as being red and I remembered it being orange but now I remember it changes colors lol 

Yeah, that one! It's originally caramel brown. I wish it was available for diamonds 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Not a good palette but I’m happy with my pick. 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Yasssssss hahaha what an ugly palette tho

Gosh I suck so hard at casual themes. Looks like I won't make it to the second box

The first box was pretty good to me though!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I'm not sure I'd get to the second box, it would have been nice if I at least got an item or at least 5 sapphire dye instead of 3. 
    Platform: Android

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Happy birthday @princessprecious 🌸 hope you have a wonderful day 🎉🎁
    iOS player 

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    All of my looks are ✨flopping✨ and i have no idea how to fix it🙂🙃
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

My looks are flopping. My first pallet was awful lol. What a mess 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    All of my looks are ✨flopping✨ and i have no idea how to fix it🙂🙃
    I think everyone is just more evenly matched, although the popular pick is hit or miss for on theme looks. I'm voting for casual only, even if it's 100% basic items. 
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Okay I know this is not the place to write this but I am so upset and actually crying. I am a free player with 10 videos/day and I was trying so hard to save 300 for this month’s VIP. I was so happy because I was so so close and it felt like I could make it. I somehow accidentally bought this stupid ring for 40 stars. 40 stars. That’s my 4 days. I don’t even know how I bought it. Now I only have 188 left and I don’t think I can make it to 300 by the end of this week. I honestly am crying so hard, I hate this game.
    I know I shouldn’t cry about a stupid game but I can’t help but to feel just awful- I was waiting for this the whole months and I didn’t spend at things I liked just to be able to save. 
    I am honestly devastated 😭
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey 🌸
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up 🌟
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can we get an explination on the Weekday SYS Flop Fest on Facebook?? 🤔
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    ClaraKKH said:

Okay I know this is not the place to write this but I am so upset and actually crying. I am a free player with 10 videos/day and I was trying so hard to save 300 for this month’s VIP. I was so happy because I was so so close and it felt like I could make it. I somehow accidentally bought this stupid ring for 40 stars. 40 stars. That’s my 4 days. I don’t even know how I bought it. Now I only have 188 left and I don’t think I can make it to 300 by the end of this week. I honestly am crying so hard, I hate this game.
    I know I shouldn’t cry about a stupid game but I can’t help but to feel just awful- I was waiting for this the whole months and I didn’t spend at things I liked just to be able to save. 
    I am thinking of buying stars but then I’ll lose my videos 😭 I should probably delete this app because feeling like this and crying over an app is unhealthy 😭
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Koakuma said:
    @Koakuma I think you already know which handheld it is, but if not it's this one 😄:

The apple has a purple circle, that's how it looks on the day, this is how it looks at night:

On the day is orange and in the nighttime it gets red 😊
    ClaraKKH said:
    ClaraKKH said:

I am thinking of buying stars but then I’ll lose my videos 😭 I should probably delete this app because feeling like this and crying over an app is unhealthy 😭

If you buy stars now you won't lose your videos anymore
    That was the case when it used to be 20 free videos a day but since they nerfed it to just 10, it's 10 for people who buy stars too
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    10 energy??? That is a joke. Wtf
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Koakuma said:
    ClaraKKH said:
    ClaraKKH said:

If you buy stars now you won't lose your videos anymore
    That was the case when it used to be 20 free videos a day but since they nerfed it to just 10, it's 10 for people who buy stars too
    Really? 🥺😭 Is it like that for triple threats too? 🥺😭
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:
    ClaraKKH said:

Same I‘m too afraid to lose my videos because this happened on my previous game. I bought something and I couldn’t watch videos anymore. That’s so frustrating.. that‘s why I don’t buy anything on my current game. With 10 videos a day I can’t even finish vip weekends without saving for months. I wish they could do something for this because I‘m starting to lose interest in this game..
    edited September 2020
    @ClaraKKH yeah, buying anything at all used to lower you videos but since now it's 10 for everyone it doesn't matter anymore. Unless you're one of the old players who still gets 20 videos, if not then you won't lose anything
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I don’t have all of the earnable items so what is this palette? The amount of dyes are seriously disgusting.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Happy Birthday @princessprecious and @VampireBarbie ! 🎉🥳 hope you both have lovely birthdays 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    Koakuma said:
    @ClaraKKH yeah, buying anything at all used to lower you videos but since now it's 10 for everyone it doesn't matter anymore. Unless you're one of the old players who still gets 20 videos, if not then you won't lose anything
    You just made my day, thank you 🥺💓💓
    My scores are really mediocre, but at least I got an item ☺️

The amount of dyes though 👀

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    lowkey recycling old looks

Didn't screenshot my first box, but I got red dye and had no items in it. Looking on the "bright side", at least I don't have to waste diamonds to get 
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language