Options

๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS-TB 9/28/20 - Theme: Amusement Park!๐ŸŽข๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŒญ

Comments

• Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Guys is there a candy apple handheld? My mom says she saw someone with one but I don't remember it ๐Ÿค”
  • Options
    amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @Koakuma there is! it's from halloween gbย 
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Guys is there a candy apple handheld? My mom says she saw someone with one but I don't remember it ๐Ÿค”
    Yes there is, I believe it was a part of some Halloween event(?)ย 
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I let my bf to pick box because Iโ€™m to scared to do it ๐Ÿ˜„ and I pretty happy about kstars โ˜บ๏ธ Because by myself I probably would get energy ๐Ÿ™ˆ this palette is not very bad, but I wish Glu would remove energyย 

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • Options
    @amykkh @thesweetone oh thank you! I didn't think it was that one because my mom described it as being red and I remembered it being orange but now I remember it changes colors lolย 
  • Options
    Koakuma said:
    @amykkh @thesweetone oh thank you! I didn't think it was that one because my mom described it as being red and I remembered it being orange but now I remember it changes colors lolย 

Yeah, that one! It's originally caramel brown. I wish it was available for diamondsย 
  • Options
    kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Not a good palette but Iโ€™m happy with my pick.ย 
  • Options
    rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Yasssssss hahaha what an ugly palette tho
  • Options

Gosh I suck so hard at casual themes. Looks like I won't make it to the second box

The first box was pretty good to me though!

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I'm not sure I'd get to the second box, it would have been nice if I at least got an item or at least 5 sapphire dye instead of 3.ย 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Happy birthday @princessprecious ๐ŸŒธ hope you have a wonderful day ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • Options
    ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    All of my looks are โœจfloppingโœจ and i have no idea how to fix it๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ
    ย ios playerย ย โ—กฬˆย ย free player
    ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

My looks are flopping. My first pallet was awful lol. What a messย 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!ย 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    All of my looks are โœจfloppingโœจ and i have no idea how to fix it๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™ƒ
    I think everyone is just more evenly matched, although the popular pick is hit or miss for on theme looks. I'm voting for casual only, even if it's 100% basic items.ย 
  • Options
    ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Okay I know this is not the place to write this but I am so upset and actually crying. I am a free player with 10 videos/day and I was trying so hard to save 300 for this monthโ€™s VIP. I was so happy because I was so so close and it felt like I could make it. I somehow accidentally bought this stupid ring for 40 stars. 40 stars. Thatโ€™s my 4 days. I donโ€™t even know how I bought it. Now I only have 188 left and I donโ€™t think I can make it to 300 by the end of this week. I honestly am crying so hard, I hate this game.
    I know I shouldnโ€™t cry about a stupid game but I canโ€™t help but to feel just awful- I was waiting for this the whole months and I didnโ€™t spend at things I liked just to be able to save.ย 
    I am honestly devastated ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey ๐ŸŒธ
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up ๐ŸŒŸ
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can we get an explination on the Weekday SYS Flop Fest on Facebook?? ๐Ÿค”
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    ClaraKKH said:

Okay I know this is not the place to write this but I am so upset and actually crying. I am a free player with 10 videos/day and I was trying so hard to save 300 for this monthโ€™s VIP. I was so happy because I was so so close and it felt like I could make it. I somehow accidentally bought this stupid ring for 40 stars. 40 stars. Thatโ€™s my 4 days. I donโ€™t even know how I bought it. Now I only have 188 left and I donโ€™t think I can make it to 300 by the end of this week. I honestly am crying so hard, I hate this game.
    I know I shouldnโ€™t cry about a stupid game but I canโ€™t help but to feel just awful- I was waiting for this the whole months and I didnโ€™t spend at things I liked just to be able to save.ย 
    I am thinking of buying stars but then Iโ€™ll lose my videos ๐Ÿ˜ญ I should probably delete this app because feeling like this and crying over an app is unhealthy ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Options
    TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Koakuma said:
    @Koakuma I think you already know which handheld it is, but if not it's this one ๐Ÿ˜„:

The apple has a purple circle, that's how it looks on the day, this is how it looks at night:

On the day is orange and in the nighttime it gets red ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Options
    ClaraKKH said:
    ClaraKKH said:

I am thinking of buying stars but then Iโ€™ll lose my videos ๐Ÿ˜ญ I should probably delete this app because feeling like this and crying over an app is unhealthy ๐Ÿ˜ญ

If you buy stars now you won't lose your videos anymore
    That was the case when it used to be 20 free videos a day but since they nerfed it to just 10, it's 10 for people who buy stars too
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    10 energy??? That is a joke. Wtf
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Koakuma said:
    ClaraKKH said:
    ClaraKKH said:

If you buy stars now you won't lose your videos anymore
    That was the case when it used to be 20 free videos a day but since they nerfed it to just 10, it's 10 for people who buy stars too
    Really? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ Is it like that for triple threats too? ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Options
    Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:
    ClaraKKH said:

Same Iโ€˜m too afraid to lose my videos because this happened on my previous game. I bought something and I couldnโ€™t watch videos anymore. Thatโ€™s so frustrating.. thatโ€˜s why I donโ€™t buy anything on my current game. With 10 videos a day I canโ€™t even finish vip weekends without saving for months. I wish they could do something for this because Iโ€˜m starting to lose interest in this game..
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @ClaraKKH yeah, buying anything at all used to lower you videos but since now it's 10 for everyone it doesn't matter anymore. Unless you're one of the old players who still gets 20 videos, if not then you won't lose anything
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I donโ€™t have all of the earnable items so what is this palette? The amount of dyes are seriously disgusting.

๐ŸŒผ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
    Daily player on iOS!ย โ™ก
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:ย https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Happy Birthday @princessprecious and @VampireBarbie ! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ hope you both have lovely birthdays ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • Options
    Koakuma said:
    @ClaraKKH yeah, buying anything at all used to lower you videos but since now it's 10 for everyone it doesn't matter anymore. Unless you're one of the old players who still gets 20 videos, if not then you won't lose anything
    You just made my day, thank you ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“
  • Options
    My scores are really mediocre, but at least I got an item โ˜บ๏ธ

The amount of dyes though ๐Ÿ‘€

• Options
    annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    lowkey recycling old looks

Didn't screenshot my first box, but I got red dye and had no items in it. Looking on the "bright side", at least I don't have to waste diamonds to getย 
    Android Player - ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทย |ย english isn't my first language