🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/28/20 - Theme: Amusement Park!🎢🎠🌭

Comments

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    ClaraKKH said:

Okay I know this is not the place to write this but I am so upset and actually crying. I am a free player with 10 videos/day and I was trying so hard to save 300 for this month’s VIP. I was so happy because I was so so close and it felt like I could make it. I somehow accidentally bought this stupid ring for 40 stars. 40 stars. That’s my 4 days. I don’t even know how I bought it. Now I only have 188 left and I don’t think I can make it to 300 by the end of this week. I honestly am crying so hard, I hate this game.
    I know I shouldn’t cry about a stupid game but I can’t help but to feel just awful- I was waiting for this the whole months and I didn’t spend at things I liked just to be able to save. 
    I am honestly devastated 😭
    i did this before with an 80 k-star ring. i was so hurt. try going on some dates and inviting co workers to help w getting some more stars back!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m doing alright but no 50’s yet and I’m also pretty happy that I got an item in my box 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts

Loving this pallet lol. I wish I picked that gold dress😍 But still very happy with my pick, K-Stars are always very welcome😉 

Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Wow, Siri really helped me dodge all these dyes 😂

• hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know if the Halloween gift boxes will be available this weekend? since it’s the start of October👻🎃
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    I know this is a little off topic, but does anyone know if the Halloween gift boxes will be available this weekend? since it’s the start of October👻🎃
    They were released on the 7th last year (a Monday) the same time as an update. 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Not a dye 🙌🏽
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    Oh! Thank you ☺️  The wait is killing me lol. Would have been so nice to open boxes on a vip weekend
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    hotpotato said:
    Oh! Thank you ☺️  The wait is killing me lol. Would have been so nice to open boxes on a vip weekend
    Can anyone please show me the items available in them or the palettes they had etc ? Or maybe I can read up on it somewhere 🥺
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited September 2020
    This look is SO CRAPPY AHAHAHAHA ....how did it do so well, I can’t stop laughing 🤣

im not mad tho 😏😏😏😏
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited September 2020

Super lucky pick from a semi-bad palette! 
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Looks 3-6! My scores are super inconsistent and I don’t think I’ll be able to reach the last earnable box but I’m currently 2nd in my group and TS boxes usually have more items in them so it’s fine.
    And what’s up with this palette??? So much dye and energy! I’m glad I picked kstars but I feel like it should’ve been way more than 10!
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited September 2020
    1st palette is sadly devoid of clothing. Lucked out and got one of only items. Glu, we need to talk because I have never seen a hair color, cosmetic, or colorful hairstyle in my boxes...

• henriettehenriette Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    This look is SO CRAPPY AHAHAHAHA ....how did it do so well, I can’t stop laughing 🤣

im not mad tho 😏😏😏😏
    I used that handheld in a look also and it made me wonder when our dolls started holding the plate like that?  I remember the hand being under. 🤔  I thought mine was glitched for a moment. 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Happy Birthday @princessprecious and @VampireBarbie ! 🎉🥳 hope you both have lovely birthdays 😊💕
    thank you so much @AmyMimi 💖☺️ and happy birthday @princessprecious! 🥳
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @VampireBarbie happy birthday doll! 🎉🥳 hope you have amazing day!🌸
    iOS player 

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    henriette said:

im not mad tho 😏😏😏😏
    I used that handheld in a look also and it made me wonder when our dolls started holding the plate like that?  I remember the hand being under. 🤔  I thought mine was glitched for a moment. 
    WAIT, I knew something felt odd in voting booth when I saw this handheld. It was 100% hand underneath, when looking back at that SYS thread. Why the hellllllll did they change it to something worse when a lot of other items with glitched graphics needs to be fixed?
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    hotpotato said:
    Can anyone please show me the items available in them or the palettes they had etc ? Or maybe I can read up on it somewhere 🥺
    @thesweetone here's the update thread from last year:
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5454364/kk-h-v10-4-update-birthday-costumes-fun/p1

I don't know if there's a complete list but you can see pictures of palettes 
    I’m so tempted to copy this to see if it works 😂
    I say you go for it 😏
    edited September 2020
    henriette said:

im not mad tho 😏😏😏😏
    I think it changed after the update but now it looks super wack 😐
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

So sad😖
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Yay more dye...

Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    grrrr ticket buyer, but I would be happy with top 3.
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited September 2020

i have a 40,8 average, i’m 7th in my group, i’m not even gonna make the last box, and somehow I managed to pick the worst fking “”””prize”””” in this one. come on??? this is a DAILY box prize???!!!