Just started a new game and I have thousands of kstars???

HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
I know I haven’t posted in awhile but something happened with an new game that I need some help with. So recently I ran out of times I could retrieve my main game so I started another one. I’m only on level five and hardly have gotten through the story line at all but somehow I have over 3,000 kstars:

I didn’t buy them and I definitely didn’t earn them so I’m assuming it’s some sort of glitch but I’ve never seen it happen before so I don’t know...
❣️❣️❣️
iOS player
Pm to add me on gamecenter
Started playing March 2020
❣️❣️❣️

Comments

• bibiporaibibiporai Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
     :o 
    • iOS • English isn’t my first language 🇧🇷 •
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Are you using the same email or FB from your old game? It could have linked old purchases/offers to your restarted game from your old one.
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Are you using the same email or FB from your old game? It could have linked old purchases/offers to your restarted game from your old one.
    It is, that must be it lmao. Tysm!
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I asked I asked Glu when the thread started, and they confirmed it is old purchases etc restored.  ;).  Phew I imagined hundreds of dolls deleting and starting new games.   

Welcome back @Hazelllllllkkh we haven’t spoken in a while.  Nice to see you back. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut, and I’m glad to be back!
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Same thing happened to me a while back because of the same reason (did another account just to entertain myself while the "wait a week so your account can be opened" is over" but it was only 600 kstars then i missed my old game contacted glu restored my old account but without kstars lmao