Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Sooo when is the next Newsletter coming out?? 👁👄👁
    Tomorrow or Thursday.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @ShayShigil I know exactly what game you're talking about 😃 I play it too
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @soundspretty it’s my fav!! Can be frustrating sometimes too but not as much as this one 😂
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I was scrolling around the October tread from last year and...

I'm literally dying, Glu is so predictable.
    My theory is that they hope everyone who was holding out getting 20k stars a day will get desperate and finally buy k star packs when they’re on sale for BF when they don’t hit their saving goal. Especially because of COVID, I bet they had a lot more free players rejoin (like me) And they want them to become customers. Except I feel pretty annoyed and don’t want to give them my money because of it. I didn’t even do any double offers this weekend because of it. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @SDC93 do your double offers doll, they get much less revenue from them. This company's logic is "let's make the game harder, so that they will have to spend" so don't make your game any more harder than it already is. I don't expect them to change their ways anymore, look at how they punish their customers with 10 kstars a day and it was friggin 5 kstars a day before that. They don't look at us like humans, they think we are machines that won't see their ulterior motives.

Ps:I am not telling you what to do tho, I was scrolling and just felt the need to tell something 💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited September 2020
    If  your post was deleted from the thread, please refer to the rules, prohibiting the discussion about other games. Thanks for understanding.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RoyaltyyRoyaltyy Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    For like 3 days now I haven't been able to play because my game keeps saying it can't connect to the internet. My wifi is strong and I have over 5GB free space so idk whats wrong but I'm freaking out cause I can't play weekday SYS or TB event and I've missed a over 40 videos. I submitted a ticket and surprise surprise there's no response still so I'll just post it here. Anyway @KalindaKing, @GluAdmin @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas HELP PLEASE!!!! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi, if you sent a ticket, it shouldn't take 3 days for a reply  I'll see if we can get you some help first thing in the morning. I'm so sorry this is happening.    :/
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    Still no word about the Starlet Kollection? Well, I don't mind anymore. My life as a free player is actually really comfortable. Thank you Glu for making this transition as easy as possible.
    I agree! I was gold vip but cancelled it after the update with diamond closet items. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get plenty of kstars for BF but with self-control on collections (asking myself is a dress worth 80+stars if I don't get it on first spin) it hasn't been bad at all. Plus I don't get annoyed as easily with things I don't like. I still get triple threats once in a while, but have been saving money and less stressed
    Hi, if you sent a ticket, it shouldn't take 3 days for a reply  I'll see if we can get you some help first thing in the morning. I'm so sorry this is happening.    :/
    Thank you so much. My game is finally working now. Even though I'll start the SYS super late it's still better than nothing.
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Since the clown happening I stopped buying anything in this game. I feel really good about it now, seeing that nothing has changed. Kudos Glu
    ~ iOS player ~
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    edited September 2020
    did anyone else never have the option to watch a video to open another box? i’ve played since maybe the end of last year.
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @thatgalbia I started playing last nov/dec and I’ve never had the option either but I had* 20 vids a day
  • lenaaa9874lenaaa9874 Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    edited September 2020
    did anyone else never have the option to watch a video to open another box? i’ve played since maybe the end of last year.
    I’ve been playing for a couple years, was able to earn 20 kstars from the videos before the update and occasionally I would have the option to watch a video and sometimes I don’t. It’s weird. 
    -
    Still waiting for those 20 kstars back though‼️
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Wrong thread 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I love the cute, beautiful and stunning monthly kollections but Glu, this month please give us something really really 𝘚𝘦𝘹𝘺 for kollections!
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    still waiting for the October newsletter! excited for some halloween vibes~

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    So Glu when we getting that newsletter? And Kim's birthday is on the 10th right? 
    Royaltyy said:
    So Glu when we getting that newsletter?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    So Glu when we getting that newsletter? And Kim's birthday is on the 10th right? 
    I had asked Kalinda yesterday I think when it’s coming (newsletter) she said within a few days. I’ll believe that for now since it usually comes before the 3rd of each month.
    Nvm her birthday on the 21st. Just googled it😅
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Royaltyy said:
    No, Kim's Birthday is on October 21st :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    My daily GB is stuck like this. I can neither collect nor close it. Anyone know how to fix this? 

My wifi is fine and when I close and reopen the game I can play...
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Soooooooooooooooo any news on the video k star issue? How many stars have we missed out on now? :)