🗳️KK:H SYS 10/1/20 - Born To Be Wild! (Lions & Tigers & Monkeys. Oh My!))🐅🦁

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Some inspo I plan to submit. Lost on handhelds so depending on vip may splurge on a bird 

• sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Soo until today I always thought safari means savannah😅 like a place not a trip. Well English isn’t my first language but we are using the same word in our language😅😅
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I am so happy about last weekend gift box items now 😂 Also, thanks for making a relevant dress for 1st earnable glu, that will help. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Thanks for making the dress the first earnable! That means I will improvise with the little I have on the first submissions and then I'm going to resubmit that tiger dress dyed in every color! 😂😂

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Like @kokokokonut my first thought was also motorbike chick when I read the title, It doesnt help that literally the first result on google when you type "born to be wild" is the Steppenwolf song, and most of the google images results are pics of tough guys in Harleys, wearing leather and stuff 🏍️😂

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

These are the only animal print things that I have so I don’t know how I’m going to do this sys
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️

I could dye this gold, yellow, champagne if everything else fails 🤷‍♀️
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I want the eye make up and dress. I love animal print and I’m happy to have a lot of it thankfully 😏♥️
    Where is that first dress in the last row from?? 
    Old  event it’s available for diamonds 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I know there is a Shop Kim’s Kloset or fashion Goals if a 2 piece animal skin.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Is the butterfly print dress from the "Paris Street Style" SYS considered Animal Print?? 🤔🤔
    I think so. Even if it isn’t I’m still using it because I hardly have anything else lmao
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    ❣️❣️❣️
    @KalindaKing may i ask if there's a timeline regarding next newsletter and update? Thank you!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Is the butterfly print dress from the "Paris Street Style" SYS considered Animal Print?? 🤔🤔
    I think so. Even if it isn’t I’m still using it because I hardly have anything else lmao

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    I know there is a Shop Kim’s Kloset or fashion Goals if a 2 piece animal skin.  ;)
    I literally got that offer two days ago and was like "I'm never gonna wear that" 😒
    @LovelyEmma no problem 🙂
    ❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    We can do leather too right? Because I think I barely have animal print things.
    Platform: Android

edited September 2020
    Btw I love how they put the dress for top 5. I can't imagine barely coming in top five and then get a pair of eyes I will never use.
    Oh wait, I can. I barely ever use the lips I got from that midnight sys.
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    I hate animal print so the likelihood of me having bought anything on the app with it is slim. I’m scared to look. Also not spending a bunch on clothes I don’t like just to do well. This will be tough. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited September 2020
    So.... animal print, right? I’m a bit confused lol. I had some time and made some looks though!! for my wardrobe that’s either full leopard print or full snake

Where is the second dress at the top row and the second and last ones at the bottom from??
    The second dress on the top row was an earnable from an old event! It should be available for diamonds now, it came with the tights from my third look.

The second last and last one on the bottom are both fashion goals. The second last is dyed gold, originally reddish brown (dyes super well in every color) and should be in rotation. The last one was some special Roberto Cavalli fashion goals I think, not sure if that one is still in rotation.

edited to add: the earnable & fashion goals coats were both from December 2018. The snakeskin dress was from May 2019. I fact checked lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh