Options

Nike Tapjoy award

kkskks Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi all- 
Just wondering if anyone can post an image of the Nike Tapjoy reward.  I only received 6 stars which I believe is the minimum.  Pretty sure this is variable up to around 70 or so?  I can make a claim to get it corrected but only with proof. 
Thanks!!!
kk

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Not all offers are the same.  Often you have maybe 2 or 3 offers for the same product, each with different payouts, and each with different requirements.  Go to your offer wall, and read the specific requirements and payout for that your offer.  The offer anyone else got can't determine what your details were. 
    The deal you undertake is the one TapJoy goes by.
    If you feel you didn't get the right payout, then send a report to tapjoy and ask them to look into it.  Good Luck.

(I'm probably going to merge this with the other thread about the tapjoy rewards and offers.) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkskks Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yeah unfortunately this specific offer doesn't show the full original offer details now that it's active.  It did show it prior to starting.  So I think I'm out of luck until the next time it pops up.  Next time I do one of these I'll screenshot before I do it.  Thanks though :smile:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, very politely write back and respectfully ask what offer pays 28 1/2 stars.  An odd number (57) is not already doubled   politely though. They are saying ordinarily it's 28.5 stars. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary