“Where is this from?” Need help finding an item You don’t recognize?

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Another thing I won't get @soundspretty 😅
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

Where is the eye makeup from? It's so pretty and I can't find it
  • beabeabeabeabeabea Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Helloooo! These are my favourite eyes in the game, how can i get them?? I never took part in a Christmas event as I started playing recently, from the icon i imagine is from that but no idea of how it works! 🙈 

iOS 📱Player since July 2020
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹

#20VideosForAll #BringBackOldSYS #CapOnTB 
    edited September 2020

Where is the eye makeup from? It's so pretty and I can't find it
    Korkov diamond Kollektion 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    beabeabea said:
    Helloooo! These are my favourite eyes in the game, how can i get them?? I never took part in a Christmas event as I started playing recently, from the icon i imagine is from that but no idea of how it works! 🙈 

If Glu follows the same format, they'll be available in Christmas boxes which arrive in Dec. You get one box for free, then it's around 60 k-stars to open each additional box. The boxes will include most if not all past Christmas/holiday items. 
    beabeabea said:

If Glu follows the same format, they'll be available in Christmas boxes which arrive in Dec. You get one box for free, then it's around 60 k-stars to open each additional box. The boxes will include most if not all past Christmas/holiday items. 
    I imagined they weren’t easy to get... thank you for your reply 💕

• EsmeraldxEsmeraldx Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I have the heart balloon, but this one caught my attention because it’s circular and I’ve never seen it before, is it part of a kollection or something ?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Esmeraldx said:
    I have the heart balloon, but this one caught my attention because it’s circular and I’ve never seen it before, is it part of a kollection or something ?
    That was VIP Membership i think!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • EsmeraldxEsmeraldx Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Esmeraldx said:
    That was VIP Membership i think!
    Oh ok thanks! I was going crazy looking for it on all the encyclopedias
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Eyyeth_ said:
    Ok, I might be tripping, but I'm positive that this dress is in the Kloset too
    Is it not? Because when I went to check the Kloset, I couldn't seem to find it. But I swear there is a dress similar to this in the Kloset. Can someone show me? Just to put my mind at ease lol
    I’m sure I won this from a 5 star event box 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @Eyyeth_ @Beth0401 I think this is the same?

Not sure if it's exclusive to gift boxes or you can purchase. It's an earlier item  
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Eyyeth_ @Beth0401 I think this is the same?

Not sure if it's exclusive to gift boxes or you can purchase. It's an earlier item  
    So it’s available for purchase in the closet BUT it’s also available in GBs. There are certain kloset items that can be purchased, but are weirdly also available in boxes. I have no idea why this is (I’m assuming because they’re old, but that’s just a guess). 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited September 2020
    @greeneyeddove437 hair:
    top:
    i will let you know in a bit about the purse and shoes, I’m having trouble finding them.
    here is the purse! just hunting for the shoes
    also i forgot to mention the top is from an event in 2020 January I think, so it’ll be available next year.
  • SonyaMarcSonyaMarc Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    edited September 2020

Absolutely love this girls outfit in my SYS group! Where is the top, hair, shoes and purse from??
     Thank you so much! I’m really happy to be in the same group with you - your looks are amazing!
    @pristineperson did amazing job mentioning the items! 🥰
    I believe the shoes are from one of the collections, don’t remember which though :(
    Edit: found the shoes in the kloset:

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited September 2020
    Edit: never mind think I was wrong lol
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Absolutely love this girls outfit in my SYS group! Where is the top, hair, shoes and purse from??
    Shoes are from kimiversary boxes, the ones in the closet are different 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

Can someone please tell me where is the lollipop from? I just saw it in the voting booth 😍
    @Emma58 it’s from this kollection
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    @pristineperson thank you! I had this kollection only once when I started playing and I totally forgot about it! 
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Hi!so i was scrolling through instagram and i saw this posts, i never saw this items before, are they unreleased items or what?
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2020
    maee1506 said:
    Hi!so i was scrolling through instagram and i saw this posts, i never saw this items before, are they unreleased items or what?

Those checkmarks usually represent items from an old January 2017 event called Who Wore It Best or as we joked Who Wore It Worst. It was a complicated precursor to SYS which only ran once because it was ridiculously expensive, filled with glitches, and almost impossible to finish the tiers.

If that's where they are from, I believe those items are not available for diamonds, but they can be tough to find since I think only one person finished it? Some items have been in the Kimversary & Black Friday sales
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited October 2020
    maee1506 said:
    I actually bought these earrings during Kimiversary (or BF idk), so I can submit them during sys if you’re iOS. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Hi everyone! I’ve never seen this hairstyle before, and it seems it can’t be bought with diamonds. Could you please share where it’s from?

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

does anyone know where this shirt and hair is from? i really love the shirt! 
    edited October 2020
    SonyaMarc said:
    Hi everyone! I’ve never seen this hairstyle before, and it seems it can’t be bought with diamonds. Could you please share where it’s from?

it’s from a 2018 sys event (:
    @asta the hair and top are from this old smc
    its no longer in rotation, which suuuuuuuuuucks!
    asta said:
    SonyaMarc said:

it’s from a 2018 sys event (:
     Of course it is :( Thank you!
    @asta the hair and top are from this old smc
    its no longer in rotation, which suuuuuuuuuucks!
    thank you so much! i’m so bad at recognising smc’s🤦🏼‍♀️
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Where is this bag from?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • esmeraldaaesmeraldaa Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    Do y’all know what sys the dress is from ? :)