๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธKK:H SYS 10/1/20 - Born To Be Wild! (Lions & Tigers & Monkeys. Oh My!))๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฆ

Comments

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I wish my skirt from last week's gift box hadn't disappeared, it will come in handy for this.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
    ๐ŸŒŸLevelย 38 & 39โ€”Android
    ๐Ÿ’žย Mom of 4!
    ๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธย Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    ๐ŸŒผ I am a Recovery Coach.
    โฃAlways remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are!ย 
  • ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Libby said:

I forgot I have that snake dress. Thanks for the reminder!!
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Okkk.. just spent 120k stars on the snake around the neck!! So much for bf saving. Praying this works with the voters as I donโ€™t have much animal print clothes.ย 

• Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    I know I'm late, but I remember I assumed that the earnable hair would be in a Fashion Goals, I have never been so glad to be wrong!๐Ÿ˜‚
    Free player since Jan 2020
    โœจOn iOS!โœจ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    โ€ผ๏ธ 20 Daily videos for ALL โ€ผ๏ธ
    โ€ผ๏ธ Increase diamond earnable in SYS โ€ผ๏ธ
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    edited October 2020

Just got this Fashion Goal - should I buy it for this SYS? Does the outfit/hair come in handy for other SYSs? I'm already a paid player.
    Agree for yes, buy itย 
    Like for no, not worth it
    Ohhh Iโ€™m literally so jelaous๐Ÿคง Been waiting for this fashiongoal sooo long to get the hair and now the dress would come super handy.
    edit: forgot to say deff go for it.
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    Does anyone know whether fashiongoals come in a certain order or just random?
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Hairstyle as an earnable and dress for top 5? We love to see itย โค๏ธย 
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @RocketQueen one of my faves and the dress dyes beautifully in every color!!! As long as you like it besides for the SYS, go for it!!ย 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    So happy the TS dress is top 5 and the makeup is 1st! Please keep that up Glu. I don't care about the eyes I can barely see them lol. They'll look cute probably but I'm just hoping to get top 5 and both earnables ๐Ÿคž
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyattย 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    edited October 2020
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    For me they come from oldest to newest and it repeats that way.
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I wonder if voters will like these! I might submit the second look first to see how it scoresย 
    Can you remind me where this hair is from? I love it. And I love both of your looks! ๐Ÿฅฐ
    @rach89 I think this is the hair.
    its from an event back in October 2018
    Ahh! I knew it was Halloween but I didnโ€™t go back far enough! Thanks... I wonder if itโ€™s available for diamonds?ย 
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    We didnt get the October Newsletter right?
    rach89 said:
    Ahh! I knew it was Halloween but I didnโ€™t go back far enough! Thanks... I wonder if itโ€™s available for diamonds?ย 
    It is, I had found this in voting booth before and it said it was.
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I love the earnable hair and the TS dress, but I have like 5 things for this theme! ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
    @pristineperson Awesome ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks!!

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Why was the make-up here for top 5? And now only for first place? Can you please be consistent about this and not just put it for first place when you think it will be a coveted item ๐Ÿ™„ that dress should have been top 5 too ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
    For me they come from oldest to newest and it repeats that way.
    Thank you, that makes sense! :)
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
    edited October 2020
    yezx said:
    Why was the make-up here for top 5? And now only for first place? Can you please be consistent about this and not just put it for first place when you think it will be a coveted item ๐Ÿ™„ that dress should have been top 5 too ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    This was back then though, I think they are kind of listening to our complaints to have the dresses in the top 5 more, which is why weโ€™ve been getting it more often cause for a whole month it was little things not dresses
    or hairstyles, Iโ€™m confused how they go about things but they need to make up their mind about what is going to be 1st place and all top 5. Honestly I miss the old days where you only got items in the top 5, more than 2.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    yezx said:
    This was back then though, I think they are kind of listening to our complaints to have the dresses in the top 5 more, which is why weโ€™ve been getting it more often cause for a whole month it was little things not dresses
    or hairstyles, Iโ€™m confused how they go about things but they need to make up their mind about what is going to be 1st place and all top 5. Honestly I miss the old days where you only got items in the top 5, more than 2.
    Lmao, i love how you think they are listening, while in reality we all know it was just because that dress was gonna be wanted by everyone ๐Ÿ˜…
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Any tips to make sure I get the earnable hair? I really love it ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฐ
    Itโ€™s because they only but the โ€œbestโ€ item as the first prize, those purple lips were not a well designed item that people really wanted but the dress was so thatโ€™s why it was first instead.
    I donโ€™t see why that eyeshadow would be 1st prize, it looks like a more scary version of spider lashes lol