๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ” SYS-TB 9/28/20 - Theme: Amusement Park!๐ŸŽข๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŒญ

Comments

• maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Suffice to say I am very happy with one of my two picks! (and not so happy with the other haha) This is the hairstyle I really wanted at the time when it was the end prize of a SYS event a year or so ago. But I was playing on my PC back then and on the PC the option to buy more tickets was available but the tickets would never come through. The real money you spend on them go through but not the tickets (yikes!) so I always scored very low. And was so disappointed i didnt get it but now here we are! I'm actually preferring the short or updo looks lately. Interested to see your winnings from today!

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

i was this close to white hair, but siri failed me. and i'm ok with dyes but can we have at least 10-15...

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

I would have liked the beachball but I'm still happy.
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    My 2nd earnable box and TS box! I struggled with this theme but managed to finish in 3rd.
    I probably wonโ€™t use this hair much but Iโ€™m glad I got an item! Especially with 4 dye boxes in my palette. Iโ€™ve been playing since april so Iโ€™m missing a lot of SYS items and this is my palette??

Yay for kstars!!!! Glad I picked the higher amount. Just in time for vip ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I appreciate the k-stars if I can't have an item. I also got 20 in my second bronze box.ย 
  • ClaraKKHClaraKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Accidentally posted this on last weekโ€™s thread while looking at last weekโ€™s boxes, please excuse that x Picked the necklace and the dress
    20 year old iOS player from UK/Turkey ๐ŸŒธ
    Doll waiting for the BF glow-up ๐ŸŒŸ
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Was waiting for your dolls' palettes but got really impatient and opened the box ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Happy with my choice as it's one of the hairstyles available in the TS boxes I really wanted to get! (Others ones are the beret hair and the long wavy middle part). My palette was also amazing, having only one slot of dyes feels very nice โ˜บ๏ธ

This hair resembles my own after a shower โ˜บ๏ธ

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    More dyes......

Platform: iOS
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I got dye in my brown boxes and stars in my TS box... yeah
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Came In 2nd place but my pick was really disappointing ๐Ÿฅบ honestly I hate getting dyes same as energy, and it doesnโ€™t matter which dyes it is, I just dont like it.ย 

iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2020

Super stoked with my last bronze box and silver box pick!! I am pretty much out of items I want in my bronze box now, and the silver boxes are sooo fun! I actually love this hair, I think itโ€™s really cute! I came in third after 2 tbs. the #1 had 800+ points and submitted at least ten extra tickets ๐Ÿ˜–
  • mbeyoncembeyonce Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    No TBs in my group this week, and I came 1st by 4 points - phew! Really wanted the hair :(ย ย 
    Playing since 2014..!
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    Itโ€™s an item so canโ€™t complain.
    ย iOS ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ช
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • anilynbrightanilynbright Registered Users, Member 412 Posts

Thanks to Siri again โค๏ธ
    Playing from Feb/2020 on iOS ๐Ÿ
    True Kardashian โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฒ
    #20VideosForAll
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    I came first, not a single TB๐Ÿ’™

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHย  ย (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Second earnable box (glad I picked an item!)

Came in 1st for 3rd week in a row in this sys by submitting my last two tickets until the last minute and throwing off TBs ๐Ÿคช but the joke is on me cos I didn't even pick one item ๐Ÿคกย 

****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae itโ€™s so good to see you on the forum again and you look amazing in the kylie hair!! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Nice work Siri, you can rest now.ย 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Sorry for the late reply but thank you so much for the birthday messages dolls, I've been recovering the last few days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅณ @Lia888 @brunakkh @ClaraKKH @SisSnappedLikeThanos @PixiDust @Zarah @robertavyy @AmyMimi @VampireBarbie @Smuckies @ViennaKKH

@VampireBarbie I hope you had a wonderful day too ๐Ÿ’—
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

I got first!! I passed the ticket buyer at the end! My 2 earnables were energy so I was very happy with 60 k stars and this hair!ย 

Hey Stranger!ย  Nice to see you again.ย  Your Doll looks lovely!ย  I love it when family comes home for the Holidays.ย  You are officially our 1st Holiday returnee.ย  JKย  you've been missed doll.ย ย ย  (And yes, that is my doll frozen with a freakin' gold star on her head.ย  IN BEIGE)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    managed to come in first place! iโ€™m really glad i picked items in both boxes, i canโ€™t imagine wearing the hair often but i like the dressย 

โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    i'm so happy with what I picked๐Ÿ˜
    Android player ๐Ÿ’•
    Facebook:ย https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009282263016