🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/28/20 - Theme: Amusement Park!🎢🎠🌭

Comments

• paulibtpaulibt Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Came in 5th and got this dress 😍

• autumn313autumn313 Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    edited October 2020

TS box. Happy with my pick. Lowkey wishing I got the handheld but it's still an addition to my small closet😊
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    There were tb’s in both my games this week so I came third in both games. Happy with the dress I picked in my main game but very surprised by the palette in the side game. I’m missing a lot of items between both games so there really should only be items in the ts boxes. I’m highly upset that I spent the last 4 days stressing over 3 measly drops of dye. I think I’m gonna take a break from the next tb sys because it’s just not even worth it. 
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Even though 41 was my highest score and I got two scores of 27 I got 5th place. This is only my 2nd time getting top 5 (in the throwback SYS) 😭.

I would've loved either dress but I'm not mad about the shoes 😊.

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I came 1st but didn't reach the last earnable box, no one in my TS did. Great palette, don't love my picks but I'm grateful for getting an item and kstars are always good! I don't think I can keep up with these back to back SYSs much longer, it's pretty exhausting. 

Kissing my sleep hygiene goodbye so I can stay up until 1am to collect prizes 😴 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Came in first somehow. I was in a super chill group and apparently we were all flopping if I was able to win. I got two really lucky picks. I got half of my dream outfit (Lana hair, still crave the dress) 

But can I say how insulting it is to put 3 dye in these boxes? Make it like 10? That’s the same amount as the boxes we earn. What sense does that make. I truly don’t understand what made them just throw in random stuff here and there. I saw 50 stars in some bronze boxes but I have 20 in my first place box? Make this make sense lol. 1-5 place should be guaranteed an item
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Surprised to come in first by one point. Also surprised to get anything other than dyes for the first time in a month
  • garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    got dyes on my 2 earnable boxes and necklace in my ts box
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I unexpectedly came first, without fighting for it even a little bit. I was really pumped but then....

First earnable box: oh, I actually like that skirt, I'm happy I got it.

Second earnable box: oh... alright... WAIT, there isn't a SINGLE item in my palette? Ah well, I'm still excited for my TS boxes.

TS boxes: please note that only half of the prizes in the TS 1st place palette are actual items.

Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae it’s so good to see you on the forum again and you look amazing in the kylie hair!! 💞💞💞💞
    Hi my love!! Yes I have not been as active since I was not very happy with the game was but I am back! <3 and thank you! That was the first hair I lost to a ticket buyer so I am over the moon to win it!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Really not a bad box! Would of liked the green dress or pink pants but I ain’t mad at it
    Came 5th

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I wasn’t picked for the trendsetters test trial when this was a prize, so I’m happy to finally get a chance at this top!! It is very hard to match with anything I have tho, I guess I need the matching skirt next 😅

(I got second place behind a huge ticket buyer)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @greeneyeddove437 thank youu 🥰 it was a giftbox item from a few months ago!

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Finished 1st without any ticket buyer (but the doll on 2nd place would deserve it too, she had amazing looks!) 😊 and I’m really happy about my picks! 

iOs player 
  • ZaksZaks Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I was first for the first time and I got 1 dye and 10k starst? Lol
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I got first!! I passed the ticket buyer at the end! My 2 earnables were energy so I was very happy with 60 k stars and this hair! 

Hey Stranger!  Nice to see you again.  Your Doll looks lovely!  I love it when family comes home for the Holidays.  You are officially our 1st Holiday returnee.  JK  you've been missed doll.    (And yes, that is my doll frozen with a freakin' gold star on her head.  IN BEIGE)
    Koko!! omg LOL I have seen her in her big ballgown with a starfish in her hair! At least she is cute! <3
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Couldn't manage to get to the last SYS box, but at least I got a TS one. It actually had a couple of items. I didn't manage to pick one like I did last week, but at least I got 40 Kstars.
    Platform: Android

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

ORDER: Dress --> 5dyes
    I loved the dress (the best item on my pallet),,,,,,, but dyes ? :c 

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
          First box: earrings 👆🏼      Second box: dye 👇🏼
    I finally hit 50 with my 12th look, the voters didn’t like me this week but I somehow managed to stay in the top 5 & I’m thankful for a decent pick!
  • amykkhamykkh Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Ended up in 2nd because I had a super last minute TB. Happy I picked an item though 🙌🏼
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Yay for item *stares longingly at dresses and glares at that dye*

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Omg I felt asleep and forgot to submit my ticket and ended up 2nd 😟😱 Forgot to screenshot this but I got the pink purple blue heels. 😊✨
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

I can’t believe this 😭😭😭