🗳️KK:H SYS 10/1/20 - Born To Be Wild! (Lions & Tigers & Monkeys. Oh My!))🐅🦁

Comments

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @yezx
    it’s a gorgeous dress and all but I don’t know who’d want a dress with a badly designed back like this...
    edit I also never said they were listening (fully) I said “kind of”.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @pristineperson I was talking about the other dress 😊
     and if you mean the eyes are a better item than the dress, yeah, kind of my point lol
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    yezx said:
    @pristineperson I was talking about the other dress 😊
    Ohhh ok, well I wanted it a lot but I didn’t really want to buy tickets cause I though it wasn’t worth the price since I had ticket buyers in my group, the ones that go over 1000+ votes.
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    yezx said:
    Why was the make-up here for top 5? And now only for first place? Can you please be consistent about this and not just put it for first place when you think it will be a coveted item 🙄 that dress should have been top 5 too 🙃
    I think because the dress is the better item, it makes sense for it to be only for the first place winner
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    tbh ill always prefer the dress being top 5 than a hairstyle or facial feature 🤷‍♀️ i just think thats where ill get the most use out of
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    We still haven’t seen a close up of the eyes, I can only assume that means they’re not great but Glu still wants us to fight of them 🤣🤣 but that dress is really poorly designed so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Not saying that is the better item and Glu is shady AF with T$.
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

oh my this dress is atrocius and high hopes eye make up is ugly on my doll. don't want to stress this sys  :/
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Hmmm.... 😂😂
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I think both ideas are cool. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    Can y’all please post more inspiration?? I’m in need of ideas ☹️
    Here's mine:

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    yezx said:
    Why was the make-up here for top 5? And now only for first place? Can you please be consistent about this and not just put it for first place when you think it will be a coveted item 🙄 that dress should have been top 5 too 🙃
    This was back then though, I think they are kind of listening to our complaints to have the dresses in the top 5 more, which is why we’ve been getting it more often cause for a whole month it was little things not dresses
    or hairstyles, I’m confused how they go about things but they need to make up their mind about what is going to be 1st place and all top 5. Honestly I miss the old days where you only got items in the top 5, more than 2.
    Back then.. as in like a month ago lol? They have definitely not even “kind of” been listening, they literally never do. As many have said, they put the most coveted item in first place. Them putting the dress as top 5 has nothing to do with our complaints and it has everything to do with their potential profits. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Just a few so far.

Forgot to remove the tattoo in a couple. Still thinking of ideas, just have to go pick up some Mexican first. 😍🤷🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    I don’t have any handheld animals and I feel like I’m not going to have high scores until I get some, but I’d prefer to wait until it’s VIP weekend to spend K-Stars. At least for today I predict my scores will stay in the low to mid-40s because of this 😭
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    @Libby those dolls are jaw droppingly gorgeous! What color blonde are you using for your doll? For whatever reason, all my blondes look too golden/dark. I don't know if my phone lighting is off or if I missed a dye prize.
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I never claimed i demand the make-up to be for top 5, or the dress to be for top 5. I only said they have to be consistent about it and not change it based on how “coveted” an item is. Better dress? Then make the make-up coveted too. There isn’t a rule that 1 item has to be coveted and the other not. Just make both items worth it, and stop switching items depending on how “Well designed” they are. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx omg thank you! They always pull that, 1st place prize is the better designed one for whatever reason. Just give dress/separates for top 5 and hair/make up/ hair + hair accessory for 1st place and make every little thing well designed.
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    LaneLane said:
    @Libby those dolls are jaw droppingly gorgeous! What color blonde are you using for your doll? For whatever reason, all my blondes look too golden/dark. I don't know if my phone lighting is off or if I missed a dye prize.
    Thank you. 

I’m using the one that is already in the kloset

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @Libby
    that is my go-to blonde also!  my doll is that most of the time
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I just went ahead to look how many animal print pieces I’ve got in my kloset. Well there are a few but not nearly enough 😩 (please don’t mind the styling, I just threw some things together) 
    the ninth look is just a “safari” look, voters probably won’t accept it.

• LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    When does the SYS normally start? I never wait for it and just apply my look whenever I go to the game. But was wondering when does it actually start?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @Libby it’s starts in 20minutes ☺️
    iOS player 

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Libby said:
    When does the SYS normally start? I never wait for it and just apply my look whenever I go to the game. But was wondering when does it actually start?
    3 pm (EST)! 
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Haven’t been playing long so apologies, my closet isn’t huge... Just a few of my ideas 🤷🏼‍♀️