🎆v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!🎂🎃🎇

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Victorian said:
    20 videos for everyone, stop scamming your customers! 
    Maybe if they bring back the 20 vids, we'll see diamond items in the kloset again
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m so excited ! This will be my first Kim’s birthday, Halloween and Black Friday ! 🥰
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I‘m so excited for this update. I really hope the videos are fixed in this update. I love Halloween and I can’t wait to open some boxes! 😍
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Maybe if they bring back the 20 vids, we'll see diamond items in the kloset again
    I don't think so, how often did you see the diamond items in voting booth? For me it was very rare and they all looked like newbies that don't know where to properly spend their diamonds 🤷‍♀️ Only ever popular item was that over priced cola bottle and I doubt it's sensible to spend time designing items people won't even care for. Even the diamond kollections have much more hype than kloset items. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Also i am lowkey hoping we get cute Halloween costumes this year and not scary ones!!!
    And im really exaited to see what Kim Inspired outfits we will see this year on the Kim Bday Weekend Event!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    For me irl Halloween is all year round so I am very excited to see what in game content we’re gonna have this year. I’m so ready for spoilers 👻🎃🤩
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Yes to the Starlet kollection for everyone. I kept having to look at the hair during the SYS knowing I can't have it. And I'd like to have to heart glasses and the shorts for more casual themes. 
    Platform: Android

• gicelagicela Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    that jacket from the starlet kollection is literally perfect for the SYS this week🥺
    I wonder if on Kalinda's Update Spoilers we will see one of the Halloween Costumes that we will be getting this year :3
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    does anyone know which items are gonna be available to be purchased with diamonds in this update?
    iOS player
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Halloween is my favorite thing ever, I'm so excited 😁
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @KalindaKing...pwweeaasseee 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Zozo heard @KalindaKing was thinking of posting spoilers 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Victorian said:
    Lol the fact that the bar is just on the floor with Glu these days😂
    I would LOVE if Glu brought back the Trick Or Treat litle event there was 2 years ago on Halloween <3
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited October 2020
    This will be my first Halloween here in the game. What is special about Halloween in-game? What’s in those Halloween boxes? 🎃 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    This will be my first Halloween here in the game. What is special about Halloween in-game? What’s in those Halloween boxes? 🎃 
    They contain most if not all the past Halloween items, and maybe some new items for this year. You get one box for free then it's 50-60 (can't remember the exact amount) k-stars per box after that.
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    They contain most if not all the past Halloween items, and maybe some new items for this year. You get one box for free then it's 50-60 (can't remember the exact amount) k-stars per box after that.
    It's 45 per box for halloween actually!

Buuut if you don't have good odds with the items you actually like, hold yourself @emmaisson Christmas boxes are better and they are more expensive 😭
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I would love to be able to re-add in game friends after accidentally hitting the delete button ☹️
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    @VampireBarbie you can get them back.
    At least it worked for me. I’ve deleted friends on Facebook and later (I think few days later) I’ve added them back and a few days later again my friends appeared back in my game again 😊
    @ViennaKKH I’ve tried this but it didn’t work for me unfortunately. 😭 Maybe I didn’t wait long enough though, I’ll have to try again — thank you for the advice! I even created a new FaceBook for my doll for this purpose, then added my friends back, and even that didn’t work. 
    she/her
    add me here
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I did same thing as @ViennaKKH and it worked for me too 🙂 not sure for how long I had to wait, maybe one day and friend was again as new in my game ☺️
    iOS player 

@robertavyy good to know, I’m definitely going to try this again! I hope it works this time. Thanks for the advice ☺️
    she/her
    add me here
    edited October 2020
    Sorry wrong thread
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.