“Where is this from?” Need help finding an item You don’t recognize?

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @esmeraldaa 3/17/19 TS prize:

edited October 2020
    Ohemilie 
    Edit: see post below
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Where is this bag from?! 
    Ive seen that pineapple purse somewere... I think maybe a Kolection?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Found it. Didn't go back far enough and wasn't looking for a pineapple lol. Thanks @LovelyEmma! This is from July 2017

9md13vaqo5b5jpg

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Thank you so much, I love it! I wish they’d update the tb boxes so I have a chance of getting it! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Dolls, do any of you know where is this ring from? I'm in love

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Dolls, do any of you know where is this ring from? I'm in love

Even though I myself don’t know where it is I’m gonna try to look anyways.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @thesweetone i think it’s giftable like only if you in game marry another real life player.... not totally sure. I know it comes in multiple colors; pink, purple, I think blue too. Idk 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
     @thesweetone They’re available to gift to npcs, but i’m not sure how players acquire them.
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts

do you know where are these from?
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
    @mikaylachimo @Areys thank you dolls! I've never noticed these rings before while dressing NPCs! Wanted to gift a ring to my doll from my second male game but they weren't there 🙁 maybe I need to level up on that game or trigger a certain storyline 
    daniekkh said:

do you know where are these from?

September's VIP!

• daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    @thesweetone thank you!
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    maee1506 said:
    Hi!so i was scrolling through instagram and i saw this posts, i never saw this items before, are they unreleased items or what?

Those checkmarks usually represent items from an old January 2017 event called Who Wore It Best or as we joked Who Wore It Worst. It was a complicated precursor to SYS which only ran once because it was ridiculously expensive, filled with glitches, and almost impossible to finish the tiers.

If that's where they are from, I believe those items are not available for diamonds, but they can be tough to find since I think only one person finished it? Some items have been in the Kimversary & Black Friday sales

I just wanted to come back and say this is why you shouldn't post at 2am. I meant to say they ARE in fact available for diamonds from what I've seen.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts

Does anyone know where the hair and outfit are from? I love both so much, so I'm hoping they're not from a smc or fg.😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
    @BooskiBabii the hair is from this kollection.
    the dress is from a Valentines gift box.
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

does anyone know where this coat is from 😍 please tell me its a kollection 🤞🤞
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @thesweetone those rings can’t be gifted to real players, only to NPC’s, so nothing will trigger them to appear
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    haikawa said:

does anyone know where this coat is from 😍 please tell me its a kollection 🤞🤞
    @haikawa yep it’s from this kollection 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    edited October 2020
    yezx said:
    @thesweetone those rings can’t be gifted to real players, only to NPC’s, so nothing will trigger them to appear

That's strange because it shows the VB (this screenshot isn't mine) and I thought that NPCs don't have access to the VB/can't participate in SYS? 😕
    P.s. Now I checked the screenshot again and this player is a h*cker, so maybe that's why? 

yezx said:

That's strange because it shows the VB (this screenshot isn't mine) and I thought that NPCs don't have access to the VB/can't participate in SYS? 😕
    P.s. Now I checked the screenshot again and thus player is a h*cker, so maybe that's why? 

Hmm. If Glu had a way of scanning games for this ring code that real players should not have, that would be a perfect way to catch cheaters.
    yezx said:

P.s. Now I checked the screenshot again and thus player is a h*cker, so maybe that's why? 

Hmm. If Glu had a way of scanning games for this ring code that real players should not have, that would be a perfect way to catch cheaters.

She also had the unreleased rainbow hair which was the main thing that drew suspicion 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Yes @thesweetone, it’s because she has unreleased items, so those rings are included in that...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    yezx said:
    Yes @thesweetone, it’s because she has unreleased items, so those rings are included in that...
    That sucks ☹️ thank you for your help though! 💚
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @AmyMimi oh my thanks!! i have the boots from that kollection so idk why i didn't realise LOL
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

Do we have those purple eyes? Also,she's wearing a pair of sheer gloves,but it doesn't show me how to get them. Have you seen it before?
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Why I can’t buy this dress? 

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @GucciFlipFlops the purple eyes are from the Modern Monarch kollection and the gloves/wand you could get from the Halloween boxes

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    Katya said:
    Why I can’t buy this dress? 

It’s a VIP subscription item I think.
  • GucciFlipFlopsGucciFlipFlops Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @AmyMimi thank you so much, I thought they were unreleased items 🥰