🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/2/20 - Shop till you Drop and Tap for KStars! 💵💳🛍️

Comments

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    beba13 said:
    I’m soo torn 🤯🤯 i dont know if to chase everything of the earnables or just go to the earrings or maybe dress 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 
    I DONT KNOW WHAT TOOO DOOO 😭😭😭😭
    please talk some sense into me 😂😂😂
    @beba13 I feel you, this is me most VIP’s having internal wars with myself lol but keep in mind we do have halloween, Black Friday and Christmas coming so you're probably gunna need all the kstars you can get your hands on ! Especially if you want to open future gb’s, other *better* VIP’s lol and also for some BF shopping !
    Yup and i’ve been saving for it so it would ruin it big time if i went full on 🤔 
    and i’m trying to convince myself that dress wont do too well 😬😬😬🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 So its not too big of a miss if i pass this vip 😬😬
    thank you ❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    So my kollections changed and I didn’t got the one I been waiting 😄 my kstars are save and I’m really to get more after a lot of reality events 😄
    iOS player 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Meh weekend. Ill spend to get the box thats has far as i go 
  • lunaaalunaaa Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    dangg of course that pretty pretty hair we've been seeing on all the hackers has to be fashion goals lmao i don't know why i was thinking that i would have it
    Android player from Turkey

on strike until EVERYONE GETS 20 DAILY VIDEOS
  • sandraliissandraliis Registered Users, Member 409 Posts
    I love the gb dress sooo much but I refuse to ever chase something. I’ll just put it out to the universe that this dress will be in my ‘free’ box.
     iOS 🇪🇪
    20 VIDEOS FOR EVERYBODY
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited October 2020
     so for this vip im planning to buy more pets.. does anyone know if the chameleon in the santa barbara home is tappable?? will i get energy from him or does that only apply to the animals in the kloset?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @samanthakkh he's tappable for energy
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    do you have to purchase a home in order to tap on the pets that live in them? 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    clarizzo said:
    do you have to purchase a home in order to tap on the pets that live in them? 
    Yes. You can purchase the walkable pets if you don't have the home, but you'll just be able to tap them while walking for the pet points, not go into the home and tap them for energy until you buy the home they belong to.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @clarizzo yes
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m happy that I really like the earnables!!
    the gbs are cute too but not my style so I won’t chase
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    So I have been waiting to buy Chevier Paris which costs a total of 140 KStars (including furnishing). I'm guessing businesses don't go on sale for BF. Does anyone else know what doesn't go on sale for BF? Because then I would consider buying it for this VIP event
    Platform: iOS
    lulula said:
    So I have been waiting to buy Chevier Paris which costs a total of 140 KStars (including furnishing). I'm guessing businesses don't go on sale for BF. Does anyone else know what doesn't go on sale for BF? Because then I would consider buying it for this VIP event

All k-star items in the kloset will be half off, excluding any TB items they add for the sale. Those will be full price. Pets, furniture, and businesses do not go on sale. 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    edited October 2020
    New to this forum! Hello 😊
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    lulula said:
    The set of dresses that we designed in a storyline doesn't go on sale as well as wedding gowns. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
    @jlr224 Welcome!!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @soundspretty @Victorian Thank you so much! I'm debating whether or not to go for the dress this VIP or wait for something I like more... I'm just getting so impatient haha.
    Platform: iOS
    edited October 2020
    lulula said:
    @soundspretty @Victorian Thank you so much! I'm debating whether or not to go for the dress this VIP or wait for something I like more... I'm just getting so impatient haha.
    I would wait unless you really like it. You could get 5+ dresses for the price of this one
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I don’t love anything🙌🏽🙌🏽 Can’t wait for black friday!!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Not sure what to do , any time I decide to save k stars because I’m not in love with the dress and not get the dress I end up regretting it ( like last vip ) 
    save stars : agree 
    go for it so u don’t regret: like

im gonna do what ever y’all vote for !! 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Will the contour and Highlighter go on sale during BF?
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Wow, I'm really conflicted about whether or not I like the earnable dress! I hope I won't like it once I see it ingame, so I won't spend my stars. 
    I love the earnable choker but the rest is kind of meh in my opinion. 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    the earnable hair is gorgeous, I don't have enough to finish though. I hate when earrings are the first vip earnable, but they are really pretty. I'll just get enough for the box this time though. Too many holidays/sales/kims bday coming up 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Okey, I know that when I see earnable items on my doll I'll want to collect them all. But I don't have enough k-stats, and there are so many interesting events coming up, so I don't know what to do 😫
    Do you think I should skip this VIP event?

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited October 2020
    @victorian I’m not sure how much the dove aura would help.. are there any leopard print items u can buy from the closet and then just unlock them several times? I don’t know how much this dress is but it must be less than 100 kstars. You could unlock this and get a few good outfits out of it!