🗳️🔁 SYS-TB 9/28/20 - Theme: Amusement Park!🎢🎠🌭

Comments

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Off topic but I’ve clicked the wrong button and somehow ended up at Ivy Leage thread. Just saw that Buriteri got caught. I really liked her and I didn’t expected this of her at all 😟😟 I just wanna say that, hope that’s no crime. I was just surprised and I had to say this. Gonna miss her sense of style too.
    I’m always late with news like this 🙈
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    hello!! I won a pair of earrings in my 1st box
    I won these lovely blue stilettos in my 2nd box and that made me win the shoe addict achievement! So I won 25 kstars

Finally, I came in second. I had a TB but still wanted to came in 2nd because I wanted those 3 gold dyes. Ended up winning 60 kstars which I love! I am saving for black friday. Hope y'all got some amazing stuff.
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Decided to become part of the amusement park for look #12.
    This theme was super fun, the votes just ruined it lmao. I would personally never wear a dress or skirts to an amusement park, but I had to adjust to the voters' taste😣
    2nd earnable box:
    sigh... I've lost hope that these boxes would get fixed lol
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Surprisingly came in 3rd!
    I feel bad for my early ticketbuyer, she dropped to 6th. I'm assuming she missed a bunch of looks. An excessive ticket buyer replaced her tho lol she had up to 870 points
    Pretty good palette imo!
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    First time in first place during these weekday SYS event and of course all I get are shoes. 😖

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

This was my TS box...its ok...
    I was first somehow the whole event and in the last hour a doll passed me. I dont mind much since i think she just used her simon ticket and i’m ok with that (could have used mine too just decided its not that important) and she was on theme all event so i’m not bothered. At least it went to good hands ☺️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I had another week of good scores and got 1st in both games with my 13 looks, but this is my second week in a row without winning any items 😩 This week’s prizes were much worse than last week, too — just energy and one diamond, which I could have just gotten from voting instead of submitting four days of looks.

Glu, do you think this is a fair set of prizes for fairly winning 1st place?

• DestiniDestini Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    looks 11-13. scores went down but it's fine😂

2nd tb box 

i came in 3rd place and won this hair 🥰 i love it paired with the butterfly crown

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

I really loved this theme and finish first🥰

Do you know which sys the dress is from? It’s pretty cute
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @viola that dress goes with the lace boots and beret hairstyle and was never released! I want it so badly 😍 Your doll looks fabulous!
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    🎟🎪Look 12 🎟🎪
    I didn't submit my 13th ticket and missed out on the second TB box earnable

But had I submitted my final ticket, Reika wouldn't have gotten 1st with me, and I just didn't want to do that to her or my TS, considering how chill they were. And I'd rather 6 people get to open TS boxes and 2 people get to open 2 of them. Besides, my earnable probably would have just been dye or energy anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️

My first time winning 1st in TBSYS! These were my picks:

They could have been WAY better. I almost picked the winter and the pink hair 😢 But I'm glad I got items cuz if I picked that dye I would have threw my iPad. Hopefully Reika's picks were better than mine 🤣

I gotta admit, I am a HUGE sucker for chokers though, so I'm not mad about it. And I got to complete 2/5 of this outfit. Pretty cool that both picks were from the same outfit!

My styling:

iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I managed to get good scores with my last looks!

But the I got dye in my last earnable box and this hair in my TS box... I wanted to pick the first hair or the beret!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
    I got distracted by Tiktok and almost forgot to submit my last ticket and I swear I nearly had a heart attack 
    @JadeLaMuneca First 5 words are the story of my life.
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I came in first but my boxes were dye and stars. I have never picked an item in the three weeks I've been participating and it sucks because there are several I need especially from the TS boxes. I really hope more items are added soon.
    iOS
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    not even going to post any pics because my TB SYS sucked this week. worst TB SYS for me yet.... didn’t break 50 in any of my looks & got dye in my earnable and TS box😐 it was my friend’s 21st birthday last night so I forgot to submit my last TWO looks and didn’t wake up to do it before the event ended. fell from first place to 4th & didnt reach the last earnable box. at first I was kind of upset but then I was thinking about it and was like why???? it’s not my fault glu made the event end at 7 am for me. I shouldn’t feel hard on myself for not setting a stupid alarm at 6 am to play KKH. I’ve realized lately with my life getting more back normal that there’s better things to stress over than a mobile game that is run by a sh*t company that doesn’t care about it’s players at all 🤷🏽‍♀️
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I tied for 3rd place with another doll and my picks were much better than last week!

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @soundspretty for the feedback on the dress glitches in the VB. I wish Glu would fix them bc I feel like dolls could be losing votes.  As for sys, I ended up in 2nd place this week. All my box picks were kstars (10, 10, then 20). I would’ve preferred an item tho, but at least happy to pick kstars over energy or dye. 

My low, high and fave looks.

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @viola that dress goes with the lace boots and beret hairstyle and was never released! I want it so badly 😍 Your doll looks fabulous!
    thank you!! infact I never saw it. you’re so sweet 😍🥰 you’re gorgeous too!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Sahana I use that choker alllll the time!!
  • saumyadhingrasaumyadhingra Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Guys there was a diamond 🤭 on my usual spot 
  • RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I got the beach ball in my TS box!!! So pleased!
    OMG 🙊🖤
    If y'all see @charlottegold and I overusing this choker, mind ya business 🤣

👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    The earnable boxes are still a joke. So much dye...

But I'm not unhappy with my pick from the TS box considering I haven't saved nearly as many Kstars as I wanted. Even though I'm dreaming of finally getting a cute hair color in there...

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts

😤
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Not in love with the two things I picked, but I’m so happy I won in first 💖

• HazelllllllkkhHazelllllllkkh Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I missed a ticket but still managed to place in top five:

I love my pick too!

❣️❣️❣️
    iOS player
    Pm to add me on gamecenter
    Started playing March 2020
    ❣️❣️❣️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I've had a crazy week but I had fun submitting looks for this theme and wanted to share. It was refreshing to use some of the items I like and never have a chance to wear 😊

I finished in second place and all my boxes were dye 🙄
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Rikk said:
    do you have a pic of the hair and shoes? 
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    ARTPOP said:
    Rikk said:
    do you have a pic of the hair and shoes? 
    Lia888 said:
    Thanks @soundspretty for the feedback on the dress glitches in the VB. I wish Glu would fix them bc I feel like dolls could be losing votes.  As for sys, I ended up in 2nd place this week. All my box picks were kstars (10, 10, then 20). I would’ve preferred an item tho, but at least happy to pick kstars over energy or dye. 

Pretty sure these are the shoes but I’m not sure about what beret they’re referring to. The beret with the short hair maybe? 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    dotti_h said:

Its messed up that your 2nd earnable box has more stars than the TS box 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt