💎 Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

Comments

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    helcabu said:
    @sharonbp95 it is from SYS, so it won’t be available for diamonds, but you can get it from SYS throwback boxes in future...
    That’s good to know. Thank you!!
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Anyone willing to submit this hair in the next sys? 🥺
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @KaylaJ I will be online All The time now :) Thank you for helping me 💞
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @Summer23 what platform are you on? Are you asking only for the sheer pants or the whole outfit? I have a few screenshots shots of how they look dyed and how they look with different shoes. Most high strapped shoes don’t work well with them. If your on IOS I can submit them. I have one ticket left on the weekday sys that I’ll be submitting soon. Post me if you’re online.

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Katya said:
    @KaylaJ I will be online All The time now :) Thank you for helping me 💞
    I’m about to submit my last look and I’ll include the top. It may be too quick but like I said, we can try this weekend too 😃
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @rach89 I can submit it for you! It will have to be way later today though, as i’m at work when SYS starts ☹️ but i’ll tag you before to make sure you’re ready ✨☺️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @rach89 I can use that hair! Will you be around right when the event starts? 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     I think I have seen that cupcake with candle is available for diamonds? I’m looking for it ☺️ If cupcake is not available I will search for leaves aura 😄
    iOS player 

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
     I think I have seen that cupcake with candle is available for diamonds? I’m looking for it ☺️ If cupcake is not available I will search for leaves aura 😄
    Yes it is!! Theres an awesome thread where you can see all the handhelds,auras and pets that are in the game and if they are avaible for diamonds!!
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

@Areys @mikaylachimo Thank you both! I’ll check the forum every few hours and see if I can connect with one of you. I will try to hop on when the event starts that would probably be the easiest since voting takes longer in the beginning 🖤
    edited October 2020
    nataIiekkh (idk why I can’t @ you, it’s shows different doll 🙈) thank you, I found the thread and take picture of it 😄 
    so I’m looking for cupcake, I know it’s not really for this theme but if anyone use it on this or future sys tag me ☺️
    Edit: forgot to mention I’m on iOS 😄
    Sorry for horrible quality 😄
    iOS player 

• nataIiekkhnataIiekkh Registered Users, Member 166 Posts
    nataIiekkh (idk why I can’t @ you, it’s shows different doll 🙈) thank you, I found the thread and take picture of it 😄 
    so I’m looking for cupcake, I know it’s not really for this theme but if anyone use it on this or future sys tag me ☺️
    Maybe it's because i'm nataiiekkh (the name natalie was already taken so i had to improvise 😅) but glad you found it!
    Platform: Facebook
    My username is nataiiekkh because i'm dumb enough to not search another way to call myself natalie 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I got u ! Also @r@rach89 i was gonna use thw gorgon hair too! Ill tag u both when i start
     @therealChar thank you doll 🥰
    iOS player 

• Summer23Summer23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    @Summer23 what platform are you on? Are you asking only for the sheer pants or the whole outfit? I have a few screenshots shots of how they look dyed and how they look with different shoes. Most high strapped shoes don’t work well with them. If your on IOS I can submit them. I have one ticket left on the weekday sys that I’ll be submitting soon. Post me if you’re online.

Im so sorry for the late reply, been a crazy week 😅 I am on iOS so thank you for the offer! Thank you SO much, this was actually super helpful, not I’m not sure if I’d like them, do you use them often? I think the only thing putting me off is like you said how they look with stroppy shoes! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 30 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hey dolls, if anyone is planning on submitting this hair during this sys let me know :) 

❤️iOS Player❤️
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @Summer23 I haven’t ever used them in sys, so I’m not sure how they score. I really don’t know how to style them well imo but some other dolls may have suggestions on how they would wear them. If you decide to buy them let me know and I’ll submit it on my next ticket coming up. 🙂
    @therealChar thank you
      @Areys @mikaylachimo
    Let me know when you lovlies submit the hair and hopefully I’ll catch one of you 🥰
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Can someone on android send the squirrel? Please? 🥺❤

Found it. 🐿😍 it's soooooo cute! 🥺🥺🥺

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

@rach89 I can submit in abt 20 minutes if you’re ready?
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    Areys said:
    @rach89 I can submit in abt 20 minutes if you’re ready?
    I just saw this! I’m ready when you are. 
    @rach89 my next ticket is in an hour, does that work for you? 
    edited October 2020
    @rach89 oops sorry! it doesn’t notify me when you quote me so i didn’t see this lol. i’ll submit when you’re ready, lmk again! 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @Areys @mikaylachimo @therealChar I’m here lol ready spaghetti 🤪
    @rach89 submitted! 

@rach89 submitted abt 10 minutes ago doll, good luck!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @mikaylachimo @Areys Thank you both soooo much!!! Both of your dolls look super stunning! They better have scored over 50! 
    I found this lovely lady!!

I voted 7 extra rounds looking for @Areys so I could at least vote for you but I had no luck 🥺 are you IOS? Anyway thank you ladies I’m stoked 🖤
    @rach89 so glad you found me!!! 
    @rach89 yes, i’m ios ☺️ but i’m so happy you found it, congrats!!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Dreams come true...I finally completed both of these two-piece outfits thanks to this thread. Thanks to @Poopnuggets69 @ashleyy @KaylaJ @kokokokonut and all the others who pitched in to submit a look to help me find these dreamy items!

Here is my doll, downtown and uptown:

For anyone who’s searching for something, they showed up about 53 minutes after submitting; just FYI!