Same my favorite time of the year  please give the spoilers 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Can't wait for the spoilers 😍
    It's my favourite time of the year ♥️
    I'm so excited 🥰
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2020
    at this time, if you accidentally delete them in game from the contacts tab, there is no way to get them back. 
    You can re-add deleted ftiends in Facebook. But if deleted InGame, at this time they’re gone.
    @KaylaJ lost me, I lost @LindaVB. And this is too easy.  I hope glu can reverse this for us.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited October 2020
    asta said:
    asalaxo said:
    give us our videos back in this update!!! all 20 of them! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin
    yesss! and give 20 videos to new players and paying players as well!!!
    I thought new players got 20 already.
    kalinda wrote that no one who started after 2019 would get 20 videos. I started (again) in january, and I’ve never had more than 10. I didn’t even know people got 20 before everybody (justifiably) freaked out after last update lol
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS UPDATE!!!! I started playing again october 2019 and got to actually open one free halloween box & got the purple frappuccino 😂 it was one of the only handhelds I owned for months. didn’t really know what was going on for the game, wasn’t a daily player either just redownloaded it for fun.... super excited to actually enjoy the halloween features this year! halloween is my favorite holiday🎃🖤
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Yay update thread!! October is my birthday month so i’m extra excited for what’s to come. 

SPOILERS PLEASE 🖤🖤🖤🖤

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    The anticipation is brewing...

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Legit me waiting for spoilers tho, lol
    I'm so ready for the Halloween boxes. I'm hoping to get more than one new item (as in newly added) this year cuz last year I only got one. Can't wait to see the costumes we'll get! 
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @kokokokonut strange I’ve got mine back...
    I’ve deleted 2 friends in my game but got them back by deleting/adding them again on FB.
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Me calmly waiting 👇

• PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    There was an item I saw in the booth last SYS, and I figured it was just another hacker, but then I was checking last month's update thread, and it's on the September banner.  Did this rainbow hair already come out in the game?

Also, I agree that there should be a diamond business (a jewelry store would be perfect) AVAILABLE FOR KSTARS, NOT 100000 DIAMONDS or something like that.  If it will take a year or more to pay for itself, I feel like most people won't buy it, and you'll just end up with more hackers trying to get around the price.  So just don't do it, Glu...  mmkay?  I also think it would be nice if during SYS we could 'Get this look' on opposite gender dolls to gift things to in-game spouses.  Again, AVAILABLE FOR KSTARS, NOT DIAMONDS.  NO ONE IS GOING TO PAY DIAMONDS FOR THAT SO DON'T DO IT GLU.  The spouse gift closet is just really sparse, and that clothing already exists, so it wouldn't be hard to do.  And same gender spouses should just be able to share your closet, imagine being married to a beautiful movie star but she never lets you wear her Oscar gowns??  That's grounds for divorce right there, lol
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I personally hope Glu doesn't make shared closets, because then not only hackers, but friends of hackers will have items. Also people would create like 20 accounts and hog SYS votes if they can share the clothes between them
  • PhotogMusePhotogMuse Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I personally hope Glu doesn't make shared closets, because then not only hackers, but friends of hackers will have items. Also people would create like 20 accounts if they can share the clothes between them
    I completely agree with that!  Just to clarify, I only mean gift them to NPCs that you date, not real people playing the game.  My in-game husband has like 4 outfits because there's hardly anything in the catalog, and I don't think it's ever been updated since I started playing a couple years ago.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    There was an item I saw in the booth last SYS, and I figured it was just another hacker, but then I was checking last month's update thread, and it's on the September banner.  Did this rainbow hair already come out in the game?

This hair is an unreleased item! I'm also wondering where is this ring from. Not implying that it's unreleased or anything like that, genuinely wondering because it looks pretty and that citrine color is one of my favorites 😍
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @pristineperson they're from a Kollection! I don't remember which though 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @thesweetone @pristineperson that ring is a giftable item from the kloset

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    asta said:
    asta said:
    asalaxo said:
    give us our videos back in this update!!! all 20 of them! @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @GluAdmin
    yesss! and give 20 videos to new players and paying players as well!!!
    I thought new players got 20 already.
    kalinda wrote that no one who started after 2019 would get 20 videos. I started (again) in january, and I’ve never had more than 10. I didn’t even know people got 20 before everybody (justifiably) freaked out after last update lol
    I started two games (in April and June) and my daughter started her game (in April) during this year and all three games have 20. Thankfully, it's still the same. So, automatically,  I thought everyone got 20 until I joined the forum, but still thought all newbies got 20 unless they made a purchase. Glu is ridiculous for taking them away from people!
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I just really want my 20 videos back...
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    I personally hope Glu doesn't make shared closets, because then not only hackers, but friends of hackers will have items. Also people would create like 20 accounts and hog SYS votes if they can share the clothes between them
    I agree! 

Me still waiting for boob and body contouring 👀

I hope they implement the suggestions I dropped in the Fashion/Beauty thread for body glow & contour! 
    I don't think we'd get them this update though

• lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @SDC93 @princessprecious I can only send those rings to NPCs but not friends from my contacts. Is that a glitch or ??
    Platform: iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.