🗳️KK:H SYS 10/1/20 - Born To Be Wild! (Lions & Tigers & Monkeys. Oh My!))🐅🦁

Comments

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @clarizzo perioddddd! I’m hoping the earnable dress will be cute dyed 
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts

And here i thought i could get to that beautiful earnable hair... 
    i dont mind the ts but i’m so sad i wont get the hair 😭😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    There’s a person in my group who keeps going higher with the same exact outfit since three hours ago? I’m so confused.
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    ok I'm not saying I have the greatest looks but are they that bad? my top scores have been around 30-40s this last couple of sys and I used to score above 50 😳

iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • CookieAspCookieAsp Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited October 2020
    ¡Excuse me!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Ugh, the voting booth is already a disaster. Animal prints losing to swimming suits and wedding dresses and you get two beauts on theme against each other. I hated the old SYS cause you had to pay Kstars for an item and had to design around it, but at least that kept people on theme. 
    Exactly, I think I’m done voting cause I’m getting “popular pick” to people in wedding dresses compared to people on theme, it’s a huge mess and I’m done, i will just stick to submitting looks.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    First place is wearing zero animal print 😬

• IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Ugh, the voting booth is already a disaster. Animal prints losing to swimming suits and wedding dresses and you get two beauts on theme against each other. I hated the old SYS cause you had to pay Kstars for an item and had to design around it, but at least that kept people on theme. 
    yeah, it's awful...
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2020
    hotpotato said:
    Could this dress pass as zebra print? I have 6 animal print items...this is gonna be a long weekend🤣
    yes -agree
    no-lol
    I would vote for this, it shows you’re at least trying to be on theme and it’s creative, like I wouldn’t have chosen that dress but you’re right, it could pass. I can’t promise you a good score of course considering what the voters are going for right now though ☹️
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited October 2020
    hotpotato said:
    Could this dress pass as zebra print? I have 6 animal print items...this is gonna be a long weekend🤣
    yes -agree
    no-lol
    I saw someone wearing this in the voting booth, and it was the popular choice :) And for the most part, the voting booth seems to be fair on my end. 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    First two looks, its been a stressful day so there will be no sarcastic comment about the first one flopping, sorry 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Guys, do you think this one would work? The background is making me think of Cruella and that See My Vest song from the Simpsons for some reason lol
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I thought this was cute 😩😩😩

same 😞
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @brunakkh I hope your day gets better 💜
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    What is with these scores?! I would love to see who guys were up against because all your looks are so on theme and stunning!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    My first two looks always score in the 30s maybe I should start submitting looks that I know won’t get a lot of votes  and save my better looks for the second day... I hope I can manage to get all the earnable cause I love the hair
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @asalaxo that is the strangest thing! and so creepy like whose teeth are those 😭 lmao because the eyes it created are not mine but i think it’d be even weirder if they were 🥴
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

That’s on me deciding I like the eyes on my doll when this is my reality 😒
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I really thought my second look was going to score better..  sorry I’m not buying tickets Glu! 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @HannahKKH I literally said the same when I saw them on my doll and I’m in exactly the same boat 😂 

The only animal print I have seen my first place doll wear is the earnable dress, in her most recent look, so I can’t even imagine how many tickets she used to have 570 already?? I guess she can have them ☹️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    HannahKKH said:

That’s on me deciding I like the eyes on my doll when this is my reality 😒

Homegirl is one ticket away from the earnable hair already smh 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    this dress really shows how 2d the dolls' bodies are. I'm not going to get into how we should or could have different body shapes because I understand coding wise and clothing BUT if we're doing all these contours and the dolls are skinny/ curvy why aren't they toned at this point in the game? They just look so flat and bland compared to the faces now.