🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 10/2/20 - Shop till you Drop and Tap for KStars! 💵💳🛍️

Comments

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @jhabs thanks a lot, that dress is exactly 50 kstars lol, definitely buying that! Btw it doesn't let me watch more than one video every 24 hours for reusing item, is this normal? 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Victorian so in order to get the maximum number of unlocks, you have to unlock your first two items on Thursday before 9pm eastern time. You should be able to watch 2 videos to unlock items you have already used in your looks. Tomorrow, Friday, your unlocks will refresh at the same time that you watched your second video the previous day (for example, if you watch your second unlock video at 4pm eastern time Thursday, your unlocks will refresh at 4pm eastern time Friday). The maximum number of unlocks I have gotten is 7- for some reason on the last day of SYS it never lets me watch two videos, I can only watch 1. 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Yep, it's official, I am robbed off 3-4 videos per sys. I should contact support 🤦‍♀️
    Edit: Nevermind, I realised now I can watch my second video. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I am not in love with any of the earnables but I think I will stop at the dress. I have TWO kollections I absolutely love and want to finish!! Any advice 😭😭 I wish so badly that I loved all the earnables 💔💔
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hey everyone, I need advice.
    My wife want to divorce me. We have 2 babies and I spend a lot of kash on her :(( Should I get divorce or use 10kstars ? 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Hm. 

The quality of both the earnables & GB items is really lackluster this week.
    I only like the choker and the GB outfit. 

The earnable earrings are so cartoonish looking. The hair shouldn't have been as flat as it is. It would've looked so much better if it had more volume. Also what is up with the back portion of these new dresses being shorter than the front? 

The GB hair isn't as well made as it could've been, especially since its a VIP GB item, the shoes are ok.

All three FG items are really well made. 
  • 2ftpoop2ftpoop Registered Users, Member 174 Posts
    edited October 2020
    lilviv said:
    The GB hair is very similar to this one from a dating event. Should be available for diamonds now if there’s some that don’t want to spend stars chasing it. 

This is how I wear my hair to work, I have the same texture and everything. I have wanted the dating hair for months but I NEVER see it in the VB. I would feel bad asking someone to submit it. But it’s so cute. I promised myself I wouldn’t waste stars on a kollection again but that curly hair with space buns last week made me lose my self-control. Now that I have it, I don’t even like it on my doll. It makes her head look HUGE and her body very... fake? 

I wish they would make these curly/kinky hairs earnable. Same for the braided styles. 
    edited October 2020
    ARTPOP said:
    Hm. 

The earnable earrings are so cartoonish looking. The hair shouldn't have been as flat as it is. It would've looked so much better if it had more volume. Also what is up with the back portion of these new dresses being shorter than the front? 

The GB hair is awful, the shoes are ok.

You might want to word your opinions a little more... delicately. My hair IRL looks like the GB hair. I’m not really sensitive (I’m mixed race and my white mom always pressured me to chemically straighten my hair to “enhance my beauty”) and I am used to negative comments on my hair and my skin and my features. However, other dolls on here might really take your insult to heart. 

Even if an hair or facial feature is butt-ugly, try to remember that someone reading the forum might have that same feature. Instead, you might describe item as “poorly drawn” or if it is drawn just fine but is just ugly to you, you might just say “that isn’t my style”.

its different when it is clothes or jewelry or shoes or wtv. Because those things can be taken off. But it is much more difficult to change the features you were born with. 

Just something to keep in mind :) 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    ARTPOP said:
    Hm. 

You might want to word your opinions a little more... delicately. My hair IRL looks like the GB hair. I’m not really sensitive (I’m mixed race and my white mom always pressured me to chemically straighten my hair to “enhance my beauty”) and I am used to negative comments on my hair and my skin and my features. However, other dolls on here might really take your insult to heart. 

Even if an hair or facial feature is butt-ugly, try to remember that someone reading the forum might have that same feature. Instead, you might describe item as “poorly drawn” or if it is drawn just fine but is just ugly to you, you might just say “that isn’t my style”.

MyYou're right. What I meant was that it wasn't made as nicely as other VIP GB hairs/items usually are. I have textured/kinky hair myself so I love seeing more such hairstyles in the game. I'm going to edit my post. Apologies.
    MyYou're right. What I meant was that it wasn't made as nicely as other VIP GB hairs/items usually are. I have textured/kinky hair myself so I love seeing more such hairstyles in the game. I'm going to edit my post. Apologies.
    You apologized so graciously :) thank you for editing your post. And for all our fellow kinky’s and curly’s- remember, our hair is beautiful! The designers at Glu are just... umm. They are trying lol 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I'm glad I don't like the articles from this event...
    K-stars safe...
    ☺☺
  • HuongGiangHuongGiang Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    pristineperson 😂😂 yeah. Btw I decided to divorce with her because I have already felt bored 🙄 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2020
    2ftpoop said:
    lilviv said:
    The GB hair is very similar to this one from a dating event. Should be available for diamonds now if there’s some that don’t want to spend stars chasing it. 

This is how I wear my hair to work, I have the same texture and everything. I have wanted the dating hair for months but I NEVER see it in the VB. I would feel bad asking someone to submit it. But it’s so cute. I promised myself I wouldn’t waste stars on a kollection again but that curly hair with space buns last week made me lose my self-control. Now that I have it, I don’t even like it on my doll. It makes her head look HUGE and her body very... fake? 

I wish they would make these curly/kinky hairs earnable. Same for the braided styles. 

After people asked for that dating one to be earnable, this hairstyle showed up sometime later....as the last in the VIP earnables, like not entirely what people meant Glu 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    2ftpoop said:
    ARTPOP said:
    Hm. 

its different when it is clothes or jewelry or shoes or wtv. Because those things can be taken off. But it is much more difficult to change the features you were born with. 

Love, I'm going to tell you the same thing I preach to my kids, especially my two daughters, so be prepared for a long mama type of speech lol.

Never ever let anyone put you down over your features, skin, or your hair! Your hair is beautiful and you should take pride in it. My youngest, Jazzlyn, has a mixed type of hair, she has the big curls and sometimes it's quite huge lol. My oldest, Jeyliona, has 4c hair. I make sure both of them, especially my oldest, take pride in their hair. They embrace their natural hair, no matter how it's styled. A little girl picked on Jeyli not long ago because I had braided her hair, she said something how her "black hair" was ugly and she didn't wanna see it. After Jeyli pulled Jazzlyn off the girl (she punched her 🤣) she quickly shut that little girl up, told her she was jealous bc she can wear her hair in many braids or in an afro and still slay. Then, she gave her a history lesson on why her ancestors wore braids and survived because of it, and she will rock them anytime she wants because she's proud to continue that tradition. Your hair is beautiful, always remember that. 

Your features are your own and you are beautiful, never let anyone (even yourself) tell you otherwise. If someone has something negative to say, it's because deep down they are a miserable troll who plays on another's insecurities. 

Your skin... babygirl, love the skin your in! It doesn't matter if you're light, caramel, or dark, or all three..you have gorgeous skin. I understand people aren't always happy with their skin, there may be another person out there wishing for your exact skin. Take care of it and love it. 

Oh, one more thing, Queen...

Sorry for the long post, I just felt the need to say this. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

Should I just bite the bullet and get the contour ? Tbh the only thing stopping me is the 300 kstars pricetag and I wonder if I should just wait for Black Friday. 

Agree -yes for contour 
    Like- save for Black Friday 
    Save for Black Friday, the earnables aren’t worth it this VIP event. 
    However that’s my opinion. The dress isn’t worth the 300 k-stars to me.
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I'm waiting till BF I desperately need the contour and highlight. So instead of spending 600 stars, I can spend 300 and then have that other 300 to buy other items I want. I just have to deal with not so great sys scores until then.
    😂
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @pristineperson@BooskiBabii and everyone else , thank you for your advice. I think I might wait till the newsletter come out and I will decide from there. I actually love the earnables and the gb hair and dress ( big big Angelina Jolie fan, like back when she was in a Rolling Stones video kinda fan 😂). 
    IOS Player 
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    The splits of the hair looks so weird to me... 😟
    @KalindaKing can this be fixed please?

ViennaKKH said:
    The splits of the hair looks so weird to me... 😟
    @KalindaKing can this be fixed please?

It’s a gorgeous fashion goals I swear I’d buy it if that was fixed.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Canadian price!
    I would have bought it if we hadn't seen it sooo many times already on hackers during the SYS... a shame because it is truly gorgeous...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Thanks, I hate it 😒. Bought the bel air closet and halloween cat I've been wanting, earrings are gorgeous

I absolutely love how the earrings sparkle❤️