šŸŽ†v11.4 Update - Kim's Birthday/Halloween/Oh Boy!šŸŽ‚šŸŽƒšŸŽ‡

Comments

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I can't wait for the spoilers,I need them,I'm so excited for this update and Kim's birthday šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤—šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

PLEASE SHOW US SPOILERS @KalindaKingā™”ā™”

• daniifritedaniifrite Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Just a reminder, we still have 10 videos. And today I only received 5 kstars. Is it really that hard to do 20 videos for everyone? @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Me waking up to no spoilers šŸ˜†šŸ‘‡

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    thesweetone said:
    There was an item I saw in the booth last SYS, and I figured it was just another hacker, but then I was checking last month's update thread, and it's on the September banner.Ā  Did this rainbow hair already come out in the game?

This hair is an unreleased item! I'm also wondering where is this ring from. Not implying that it's unreleased or anything like that, genuinely wondering because it looks pretty and that citrine color is one of my favorites šŸ˜
    So the hair will be on theĀ Professional Weekend Event?? Do you think they are earnables or in GB? because if they are together they are 4 items.. I donā€™t think the lollipop is this (or maybe the photo is a little bit edited and so they are all earnables)
    (ps sorry I certainly wrote Ā something wrong)

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Maybe with witchcraft we can lure the Halloween spoilers over to this thread!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited June 2021
    LindaVB said:
    Maybe with witchcraft we can lure the Halloween spoilers over to this thread!!

I'm in!!

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    iā€™ve been off for a while. can anyone tell me what they said about the 20 now 10 videos? what was their excuse?
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    edited October 2020
    Yo I just saw news about the hocus pocus sequel and it has me pumped. Edit: still saving for BF so activating self control. After all, all in a year these items will be available in the item-filled throwback sys boxesĀ *holds up sarcasm sign*
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    iā€™ve been off for a while. can anyone tell me what they said about the 20 now 10 videos? what was their excuse?
    Tough luck basically lolĀ 
  • LibbyLibby Registered Users, Member 412 Posts
    Spoilers pleeeeease !

Here me out, we get animal ear accessories like cat and bunny ears šŸ‡šŸ± that would be amazingĀ 
    I would love that, perfect for halloween but for anime buffs would be very usableĀ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2020
    ViennaKKH said:
    @kokokokonut strange Iā€™ve got mine back...
    Iā€™ve deleted 2 friends in my game but got them back by deleting/adding them again on FB.
    What platform are you playing on?Ā  IOS games I mentioned all deleted forum friends accidentally in the game, while calling dolls into our reality shows etc using the contacts tab InGame, and we have not been able to get our friends back.Ā 
    Glu stressed when they gave us the ability to delete friends from our game that it was irreversible.Ā Ā 
    I've tried everything, different fb account, nothing,Ā Ā  if it worked for you, awesome. But for 99% of us, deleted friendsĀ  Aren't coming back. I so wish I was wrong about this and I hope I'm wrong about this but my friends aren't coming back and they're not getting me back. If you're able to get friends back you're the exception to the rule. I'm starting a campaign to change this. Who wants go help?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Here me out, we get animal ear accessories like cat and bunny ears šŸ‡šŸ± that would be amazingĀ 
    This is the best idea I've ever heard, especially now that hair accessories are a thing and they wouldn't have to be attached to a hairstyle!
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server:Ā 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

edited June 2021
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @kokokokonut yes Iā€™m on iOS šŸ˜Š
    I also donā€™t know but Iā€™ve tried and by a miracle it worked for me. But when I deleted them on Facebook, I didnā€™t add them right away again. Iā€™ve waited a few days and added them back šŸ¤”
    So strange it worked for me but for no one else.

edited June 2021
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    I am going to turn into a zombie dammit, I can't wait to get spoilers šŸ’€
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @KalindaKing where are you? šŸ‘€
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    So is Glu going to stop snooping on itā€™s users clipboardĀ 
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ViennaKKH said:
    @kokokokonut yes Iā€™m on iOS šŸ˜Š
    I also donā€™t know but Iā€™ve tried and by a miracle it worked for me. But when I deleted them on Facebook, I didnā€™t add them right away again. Iā€™ve waited a few days and added them back šŸ¤”
    So strange it worked for me but for no one else.

Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m thrilled that it worked for you Iā€™m just afraid that someone reading your post might say ā€˜oh Iā€™ll delete Karen because I can get them back later.ā€™ Ā So Iā€™m kind of like the Ā disclaimer, hmmm not very complementary. Ā  ā€œand what was your last position?ā€™ā€™ I was a disclaimer. LOL
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Sorry for the random question but my friend wants to restart her game.. will all her purchases get restored including diamonds she purchased or earned? ā¤ļø
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Iā€™m pretty sure this has already been mentioned I just havenā€™t read through the comments yet, but I hope they fix the daily box videos. I canā€™t watch a video to open a second box in my main game anymore. Itā€™s been that way since this last update.Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.